• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Queensland Smash Meets | Meet @ Bob's house this weekend |

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
mario kart is cool.. snaking is alright :S but we must have items on, final destination is fine 2

fzero is so cool with snaking XD

tetris = fail.. even tho my girlfriend is good at it cause she wants to be able to beat me.. its just such a boring game @_@

ultimate jump super stars, bleach blade of fate, PoT, disgaea, mariokart, bomberman, N+, = are pretty much all i want to play =P

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
no. never will be probably hence its many animes many licenses needed its to much for americas to handle :/
who needs to know how to play to have fun... (yeah i am one of those people who skip the rules in mario party)

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
i has MK64 downloaded on my wii. gamecube controller > n64 controller joysticks

everyone knows 64 was the best MK version
FAIL!!!!!!!!!! N64 Controller Rules so hard. 2 Different ways to play which made it perfect for Wrestling Games(No Mercy how i miss thee.....) And as much as it is a pain in the *** to play now.. Goldeneye ****ed pwned because the controllers rocked for Console FPS.

Also Chris Come to redcliffe saturday my house(not kustoms) Im free and willing to finally beat you at something

Sirias

Smash Champion
SHUD.
DUH.
FUG.
UP.

I've been going out too much DESPITE my insane lack of money.
Lul conserve lul.

Hmm...
I want go beach.

MaCa

Smash Cadet
FAIL!!!!!!!!!! N64 Controller Rules so hard. 2 Different ways to play which made it perfect for Wrestling Games(No Mercy how i miss thee.....) And as much as it is a pain in the *** to play now.. Goldeneye ****ed pwned because the controllers rocked for Console FPS.

Also Chris Come to redcliffe saturday my house(not kustoms) Im free and willing to finally beat you at something
i said joystick, man, JOYSTICK. of course the controller setup was awesome. but the joysticks go after a couple of a months. especially bad for games like goldeneye.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Bad games like Goldeneye screwed up controllers?

We all know what ****ed up those controllers.

Those **** rotate games in Mario Party.

They also ****ed up my hand lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Changing my words just shows how insecure you are about your own skills when it comes to Sushi-go-round.

I will also own you at the Clefairy memory game.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Pfft, says the man who constantly changes my words.

It's on now.

Like Donkey Kong.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
I want to play melee this weekend

or

Brawl

I suppose
I would be up for such things tonight, or saturday evening, or anytime sunday...

However, I do not know enough about how to get to your house (assuming you decide to hold a meet) to be able to get any closer than the nearest bus stop.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
This one time I played against Zac and Kas , and even on a team they got me down one stock.
Awesome, another Yoshi player! :bee::bee::bee:

@Ben's weeklys: When work and etc works with my schedule, I'll be a coming to these! Mid-week smash is the bees knees!
On that subject, I'm thinking of holding regular-semi regular smash for whoever wants it.
Hell Thursdays can work for me, but if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to have "Friday Night Games".
I've got a lot of space going to no use, and i live in a central place to both Gold Coast and Brisbane (sort of) so who likes that?
It could be every week that there isn't something else already planned, like a tourney or a Redcliffe etc.
Last year, the Friday night Gold Coast meets where godly I thought.

@Vyse City: Hey! Is there a meet or something to organize Sydney? And we can smash as well anyway. I really want to go but don't know about getting to plane stations in Sydney n stuff.

@Paff: Where in Brisbane are you at?
I'm at Hillcrest and am up for Smash tonigth as well.
0448 993 598, let me know if your interested, i'm not sleeping anytime soon either, :ohwell: Night shift huzzah.

Its looking very likely I'm going out West to discover those magical Wombats, shall be interesting...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
@Sydney Situation:

Not this weekend, but the weekend coming is when we'll have to go about organising tickets. So there'll be a meet on the 25th/26th of this month to sort it out. Everybody who wants me to pay for their tickets will have to bring me the money with them too, only because I don't want to pay for anybody before I get money from you guys.

Also.

My email notification for posts in my suscribed threads isn't working.
I am sad because I practically rely on it :(

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Also, I may be able to host small meets (like the same size Chris has had) into the evening (you *****es gotta get back home lol) after I finish moving in. Not every weekend though : [

lol.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
@D.J. Cat:
I'm in Taringa, and I haven't got a car or anything, so I think it'd take too long transport-wise for just tonight. Perhaps sunday, though?

@MaCa:
I am definitely still keen on next weekend.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Agreed. I will kick all your horribly misshapen anooses at Pokemon Stadium Minigames. <3

Live closer to Brisbane Chrrriiisss!!! </3

Lowl.
What's happening this weekend?
Anything?
If not I'm gonna go clubbing.

LOL my parents asked me to help them find good places to go clubbing.
AS IF I'M SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE 50 YEAR OLDS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO.
Thx. =/

@Paff- if you want we could both go to Ben's. d:
That way we could meet up then go to his - etc.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
For those of us who are going to 'Don't Come', CAO's doing the hostel bookings now.

For the hostel, I've confirmed:
Vyse
ACCELERATE
Azure Rune
Sieg

I need confirmations from:
Scrubs
Booker

Also, DJ, what do you want to do?
I assume it's drive down and stay at someone's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom