• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*~Quakfest 7: **** THE 6th 2-2-08~*

quak

Smash Champion
if you come way before eleven, no one will be there, im going to be running around town picking up tvs and people

petoo0

Smash Ace
quakfest is ****ing bad luck.
i got home and some ***got hit my car and ran.
OMFG **** YOU QUAK.
aka i had fun, BUT **** THE ***** WHO HIT MY CAR.
OMG

bb.

Smash Apprentice
weeeeeee

this one was too crowded.... barely had room to walk -.-

and Casey... too much weird **** =P

darkatma

Smash Hero
Lmao

Casey went even with my sheik...with Ness D:
bb 4 stocked me
zhu 3-4 stocked me
freaking lost in teams on the stage i normally counterpick on(brinstar, silly Casey and Alan) -_-

Had hella fun :p
Shoutouts later when i feel like it

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Lmao

Casey went even with my sheik...with Ness D:
bb 4 stocked me
zhu 3-4 stocked me
freaking lost in teams on the stage i normally counterpick on(brinstar, silly Casey and Alan) -_-

Had hella fun :p
Shoutouts later when i feel like it
Lol at first I thought that said "Shoutsout laser when i feel like it"

bb.

Smash Apprentice
Lol at first I thought that said "Shoutsout laser when i feel like it"
omg, at first i thought you said, i apoligize for ****in up your head rests in you car denny. but i guess now ima still have to beat your *** casey.

(care to take a guess who this is?)

(Hint: i ****ing love the word "****")

bb.

Smash Apprentice
Who's BB? O.o

zhu's too good, didnt he 3-4 stock most everyone?
and Casey's too good, be glad he wasn't able to CP Poke floats or Corneria =P

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
vids will be up asap.

i left my flash at denny's house, so once denny or hydro upload the matches, i will split them / upload them.

darkatma

Smash Hero
sup, i deleted the vids before i remembered that zhu forgot his flash drive /gg

sup code geass > ssbm
Yes!
evidence of me getting 4 stocked is lost :p
as long as the bracket goes up i'll be happy =]

might as well do some shoutouts right now.. school is cool for not blocking smashboards.

julian: call your parents next time nub.. They were worried as hell. Foxes are lame.. but thanks for the ganon practice that helped me beat King Gerudo :p

Alan: nice matches, go sheik/peach mains! I didn't want to tell you that I have a lot of sheik vs peach practice, since zeldafreak is a peach main in fremont that can 3 stock me with peach :p Too bad he's too lazy to go to tourneys.

Quak: good **** for hosting, nice friendlies before noon, I pwned you in a falco ditto =] Zelda>Mewtwo. Oh yea your fox is scary ****.. wouldn't want to play against it.

BB: Stop 3-4 stocking me dammit. I can't play against foxes, I do way better against not fox >< Anyways good **** vs zhu and falcomist, and learn your burger kings better next time so we don't haveta rush dinner

Darrell (sp?) nice samus, I enjoyed the friendly set with you, nice meeting more TLA people that havent quit (lmao bootle).

Zhu: thanks for letting me win that set in winners :p That way i didnt haveta play Choi, then Julian, then Falcomist (hell, i wouldn't even get that far). I like jungle japes, too bad i forgot to pick it on BB. Btw Burger King sucks! No idea, but i got that #1 thingy, and it had pickles and spicy onion ****. At least it had cheese in it. I can do the marth moonwalk now! Except half the time i do a lazy edgehog instead of a moonwalk.

HK: Cmon chris step it up... SLEEP MORE, screw anime, even if hentai backgrounds are good lmao. We should've gotten 2nd in teams :p THe pink Sobe drink was hella good, I need those at home. Anyways nice seeing you again :p

Sky Hazuki: You're pretty cool :p Dude my friends in KR3W?! in fremont still remember you from NCB's 2 years ago... except they remember you as the guy who yelled NATHAAAAANNNNNN in a high pitch voice :p And they also said you were pretty cool. Nice meeting you, and I can't teach you anything because i suck at smash :p I didn't even know Marth was supposed to fair out of shield against an approaching falco till zhu showed you that :p Anyways yea the only thing i really notice is that you try to edgehog too much, sometimes it's better to stay on the stage and just fsmash or charge B.

Cheese: Freaking ness. Nice friendlies early on, I didn't lose a match with zelda all day though.. maybe you guys should've tried harder lmao. (actually zelda is one of my better secondaries, i do as well with zelda as with sheik.) Nice knee to knee **** in teams, won you guys the match on FD. Pretty cool, next time i know who i can team with if both HK and Julian have teammates already :p

... i'll finish these at home

bb.

Smash Apprentice
Noooo!

I wanted to see the games against Zhu...

To Darkatma, ill play you with another character next time that isnt fox =)

bb.

Smash Apprentice
Why would quak have them?
It was recorded on HydroChris's laptop....

Please make some sense Casey!

bb.

Smash Apprentice
On another note, i need to get my post count to 50, please dont mind me if i say randomass ****

=)

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
fun playing everyone ^^.

playing for fun is way better then taking anything much serious ^^

BB- Gets better everytime I come xD

Darkatama - fun friendly

Zhu- good stuff ^^

Quak- why'd u lose to my marth >.>

and for my awesome JOHN

I dont play anymore =P or not serious

Petoo- Thx for driving me lol i only came cause of u =P

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
Cultivate your hunger before you Idealise

Thanks Darkatma,
And you don't suckzorz. =[
Maybe you can tell me why Falcomist hates me.​

Motivate your anger, and make them all realise...

bb.

Smash Apprentice
thanks falcomist

and That still doesnt make sense Casey...
too bad denny won't come in here tell you that himself =P

darkatma

Smash Hero
Finishing shoutouts:

Justinmist: Stop quitting, you know this game is too good :p At least the people are
Yeaa friendlies were cool :p

BB: don't use falco, because my zelda beat your falco last time at whatever NCB it was :p (friendly). Hecks.. next time i'll go zelda on fox, i bet it wont get 4 stocked as badly as my peach did :p

wow i didn't really have anymore shoutouts to do..
to everyone else who went: =]

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Yes!

Alan: nice matches, go sheik/peach mains! I didn't want to tell you that I have a lot of sheik vs peach practice, since zeldafreak is a peach main in fremont that can 3 stock me with peach :p Too bad he's too lazy to go to tourneys.
Freakin atma and his peach practice.

I got destroyed on mute city lawls.

AND NOOOOOO!!!!!

The Videos!!!!!

But I wanted to see my matches against Pe2 (if thats how you spell it) and me killing that one horrible CF player. (JK cameron!)

Top Bottom