• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

quak

Smash Champion
*THIS WILL BE A MELEE TOURNAMENT, BRAWL IS BORING AND LAME

BUY **** SO WE CAN PLAY DURING NORMAL HOURS FOR NEXT TIME

EVERYONE MUST BRING EITHER A TV, CUBE, OR SOME FOOD

obviously, we don't need need 20 ****ing gamecubes, so preemptive strike on that.

This is a not for sure thing, based on a few things. 1) Attendance, this is usually fine, however, the sound of an evening tournament may turn off a few overbearing parents (LOL ***GOTS) 2) the weather, if it's raining, i may cancel, if i can't get the owner cooperate 3) IF YOU GUYS BUY ****. Seriously, they'd be alot happier, apparently, you guys were all flat broke. So the no bum rule of the last quakfest still apply.

LEGAL ERRATA: CONVERTING A WII FROM A MELEE STATION TO A BRAWL STATION IS GIVING ME PERMISSION TO PUNCH YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD. DONT **** YOURSELF. I WILL DO IT.

NO EFFING BUMS!

dress warm, this will be february

When? - Saturday 2-7-09 3PM - wheneverish

Where? - D20 Games

2311 Santa Clara Ave
Alameda, CA 94501

What? - Double Elim bracket of Teams, Singles, and other fun ish like drafted crews or whatever-the ***-ever

How much? - 10/team for doubles, 5 for singles, bring change

THINGS I NEED

Cubes/wii's

It doesn't hurt to bring it, worst case senerio, you leave it in the car.

1. Casey
2. Casey
3. Darell
4. kjw
5. joeplicate
6. Figs
7. Figs
8. Naota
9. Superfatzach

TV's

Bring me a good tv, and you get soda for the day. As in can after can after can. No bull****.

1. Casey
2. Casey
3. Store
4. Figs
5. Figs
6. SuperFat Zach
7. SuperFat Zach

RIDES FROM BART

ATTENTION EVERYONE TAKING BART: GO TO 12th STREET, NOT FRUITVALE.

BIG HEAD WILL BE GIVING MULTIPLE RIDES FROM THAT STATION TO THE VENUE BECAUSE ITS CLOSER

TALK TO BIG HEAD FOR FURTHER DIRECTIONS

BIG HEAD'S/SHROOMED'S/DAJUAN'S NUMBER IS : 510-691-9921, you have my permission to harass him as needed

(**** = may contain bull****)

*mind explosions*

BAR-BE-QUAK

We need alot more **** to make this a reality, bare necessities are these, you guys can post ideas for more **** we need. If you bring something, you eat for free, if everyone brings 1 thing (less than 10 bucks or so) then there will be no need for money to trade hands, and we can all sing kumbye-effing-ya.

keep in mind, bring enough food for at least 30 people, worst case senerio, we don't cook it, and someone takes it home and fries it later, but im sure that if we don't eat it all, the store will

Cook(s): Boback, naota

Grill with charcoal/grill utensils: Denny (that's effing me)

Burgers: ?!?!

RIBS! : Figs

Burger veggies: Naota

Burger buns: Rey

Hot dogs/keilbasa: Sheridan & Big head

Hot links: KG

Hot dog buns: Incredibly tall joe

Mayo: Vans

Ketchup: Relaxhe'saproffesional

Barbeque Sauce: Relaxhe'saproffesional

Mustard & relish: kjw

Cheese: HydroChris

Chips: Figs

Paper plates/napkins: pockyD

These are bare necessities to have any barbeque, it's up to you guys how big you want this to be, post your ideas.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Too broke. Toobad, I picked up another secondary-- Link

Ultra Bomber link

cuz multiple bomb hits dont take the reduce damage penalty like other attacks

Edit: I just realized today that they show airdodge to hookshot ledge in the special movie that comes with the game. I was wondering how ppl figured that out.

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah i havent been to any of them either, maybe ill go to this one..

something will probably come up though watch..

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Quakfests rule!

I've went to 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, and most likely 13.

Quak, im your biggest fan, can I throw underwear at you when you're on stage?

Zoap

Smash Master
Hey boback how come your name is blue? Ive been to alot of these but im not sure the numbers. I know i missed any and all that werent at dennys house. O and I might come lol

quak

Smash Champion
sorry dude, you have to do it, i was there when you needed me to not jumpstart your car, plus i gotta mediate and **** between you wierd ppl and the store

quak

Smash Champion
i'll take out 5 bucks from the pot from ur stingy ***

then everyone there will hate you :)

sound good?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Paul should go to this, he needs to get out more.

And team with me so we can CP Green Greens.

Top Bottom