• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

sidefx

Smash Champion
you know whats kinda relaxing..

listening to music, while you sort every song back into its own playlist/album/artist categories, and also finding album cover art too, so it looks nice on my iphone.

**** takes forever though..

listening to music, while you sort every song back into its own playlist/album/artist categories, and also finding album cover art too, so it looks nice on my iphone.

chu dat. chuuuu dat.

if this is justins last tourney, this will be the last quakfest
noooooo we neeeed melee tourniesss!!!! falcomist! melee needs you. captain falcon needs you.

killer tofu

Smash Lord

I love using coverflow with everything perfect

otherwise coverflow is dumb

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
ill have plenty of time to practice for genesis when im done with spring semester. Also... Im not sure if I'm even going to this quak fest so possibly davis was my last tournament lol.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i remember going against ur falco with marth at zoap's smashfest .................... u 3/4 stocked me everytime -_-

and u almost beat mew2king in pools lol. ur good vs marth!

marth ***** falco pretty bad.

falcomist is just too good.

falcon/sheik/fox vs marth is where its at. if falcomist works on that he could beat m2k instead of almost beating him with falco.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
and kdj, we can't forget kdj's perpetual **** of m2k.

falcon has a good match up against marth if its a large open area, like FD or pokemon stadium. the minute it gets smaller and platforms, marth gets a huge advantage.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
m2k usually goes 50/50 with falcon or less and hes usually afraid to go marth against good falcons so he goes fox, his fox is still really good against falcon tho

quak

Smash Champion
ill have plenty of time to practice for genesis when im done with spring semester. Also... Im not sure if I'm even going to this quak fest so possibly davis was my last tournament lol.
you should go to this one cause of

a) there's a ****ing barbeque, when the **** have you ever seen that

b) ur a cool person, even tho you diss on me for no ****ing reason

c) your not a ****ing homo

joeplicate

Smash Master
I can't wait for mew2king to come in here

"Atually, I have a positive record against KDJ. I 3-stocked him in Fox dittos at XESTICLE, 2-stocked his sheik twice at VLS, and I usually beat him 83.4% of the time in friendlies."

you use the word f**k alot denny.
but i digress, justin you need to go to this if you are taking a smash hiatus.
lolol i was about to write a similar post. saying that he says **** a lot and that hes totally right though, falcomist should come, he seemed like a real cool dude, and pretty amazing at smash.

I can't wait for mew2king to come in here

"Atually, I have a positive record against KDJ. I 3-stocked him in Fox dittos at XESTICLE, 2-stocked his sheik twice at VLS, and I usually beat him 83.4% of the time in friendlies."
lolol or maybe a m2k fanboy

"actually by 83.4443% DUHHH!! get your stats straight!"

joeplicate

Smash Master
lmao

I was just making up those tournament results

I am a m2k fanboy, though, his fox is so sick
it's perfect gay

lmao

I was just making up those tournament results

I am a m2k fanboy, though, his fox is so sick
it's perfect gay
lolol yea i was thinking you did lololol tooo gooood.

but yea dude, i love m2k myself. hes the best. really. his marth and fox are perfect gay. sometimes his shiek and falcon too are perfect gay. perfect gay sounds cool.

pockyD

Smash Legend
so prior to this tournament, we are going to have a double double eating contest at in-n-out (i presume the one closest to the venue, which is 3 miles)

loser(s) pay for the winner's food, rounded up to full dollar amounts per person

i propose time limit of 1 hour to eat as many as you can

if you throw up, you're done (you can't eat any more; if you ate the most up to that point and no one passes you though, you can still win)

you can eat/drink other food, but it doesn't count towards the contest (but it IS paid for if you win)

should protein style count?

sidefx

Smash Champion
at first i was for the food challenge at in n out..

but then i thought about it, and thought that i would be throwing away what ive been working toward ( a healthy diet) and been going to the gym and stuff.. and that it would be bad for my health..

then i thought about it some more.. and

ok im back in this.

at first i was for the food challenge at in n out..

but then i thought about it, and thought that i would be throwing away what ive been working toward ( a healthy diet) and been going to the gym and stuff.. and that it would be bad for my health..

then i thought about it some more.. and

ok im back in this.
dude. theres a time and place for diets. this quakfest does not look like the time or place. ;)

Top Bottom