• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quakfest 14: ITS DARK AND EFFING COLD 2-7-09 *EVENING TOURNAMENT WITH POTENTIAL BBQ!*

sidefx

Smash Champion
dude. theres a time and place for diets. this quakfest does not look like the time or place. ;)
loll i think youre right.

Boback you got this. An active lifestyle can override an In-n-Out binge in the long run.
true.. true.. im just gonna feel like crap after it.. but i guess anyone would if they downed as many burgers as we are going to be doing... lol

WHERES THE GYM.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
poor justin.

he should go to some tournament and place really bad on purpose, so as to break his 9th place streak.

i really hope he gets better then 9th, if he gets 9th again, he's gunna be so pissed (even though I'll find it ****ing hilarious beyond belief).

how the hell does he get 9th all the time. hes really good.

i hope i place high at the in n out tournament before this tourney. thats where men become legends.

joeplicate

Smash Master
this is seriously gonna be so, god, ****, cool

you guys don't know about me, I am a monster

I urinate up to fifteen times a day because I have an extremely active metabolism

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i reported all of those posts. just one was enough. :D
am i kidding? iono. you'll just have to wait and see if you have an infarction from endercarditis

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
wow thats pretty stupid if you can flag yourself and actually get an infraction for it. you have to apply for the smash director name i think?

quak

Smash Champion
i think ur wrong, i believe a mod can wave a magic wand, and turn my name blue, for hosting tournaments and ****

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
i think ur wrong, i believe a mod can wave a magic wand, and turn my name blue, for hosting tournaments and ****
As Hyuga correctly said, go user cp -> Group membership.

However as the Mod in charge of it, I will not accept your application because you clearly don't seem mature enough.

Top Bottom