• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QUAKFEST 12: OWNERS ARE COMING HOOOME ~*11-15-08*~ (address change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Alan you misunderstood I actually BEAT the game..

If you wanna try to play it then be my guest I just hope your good at puzzles.
No, I didnt misunderstand. You beat the game, but not all games end at the moment you beat them. I mean, we all play one right now.

Spore can also be beaten, but it still continues in the form of Sandbox play.

There is also Pokemon, the Megaman Battle Network series, and most games that contain extra unlockables after beating the final boss.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
your humor was horrible.

people need to stop the "i was not serious" excuse when their original post has no implication of humor at all

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i always wanted to do a double ganon team maybe with King Gerudo because he can go 2-0 against himself in tournament

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
I can bring a cube and TV

Still working out details on when and how im getting there, but I have both of the above ready for transportationing.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
>_< 1-2
>_< 0-2
>_< 0-2
>_< 0-2
:D 2-0
o.0??? 2-0?????
that proves im waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to good in ganon dittos and ganon pikachus and the other 491 dittos i can do

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i will be going. and i will be recording (hopefully a tv has the correct outputs).

-DVCrecROOM

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i like the idea of having 2 people recording. Seems like they can record a lot of other matches besides semis and up.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i am requesting copies of said recording please. it gives me something to watch when im bored and analyze. i shall bring my own storage device.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yeah i saw brandon's videos and i was blown away (i was talking to him about this earlier) and the only reason why people want commentary is for BS cameo air time and to actually hear the crowd's response. crowd's response is legit, but cameo = poon sh.t. i probably wont attend anything anymore after this anyway.

i'll be giving the dvcrecroom channel to someone very soon. i can't wait to quit entirely.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
You can't love me anymore because I got an infraction again and now I am going to post with political correct-ness and good punctuation for the next two weeks.

However, despite this tribulation, I will still try to be funny.

Unfortunately, "trying" to be funny doesn't really get very far. True humor comes from the heart, which is where my real posts come from.

I cannot accept your love, Shroomed...

I hope that someday I can be the Juliet to your Romeo's heart...

quak

Smash Champion
hloy siht, nbodoy gvies. a ****. how, you splel, or aoubt yuor; gmmarer

i sireoulsy need fefnig tv's

i konw popele hvae tehm, but are jsut too lazy: to binrg, them'

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
People who type with correct grammar and punctuation, like NeighborhoodP, don't get in trouble.

quak

Smash Champion
Although i may not ever understand why, the superbly structured sentences of Andre annoy me intensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom