• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD Smash Thread !! !! !!! !!! !! ! !

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Speaking of internetz I can get the TPG 150gig now yay <3 Ohemgee only person I've seen in the last month is kas wtfuark. Days consist of getting up around 3, moving from bed to chair without touching hte ground, getting on wow and 4chan, eating a few hours later, back to pc till about 5-6, then sleeping till 3. Good times, good times....

NG7

Smash Lord
I'll try and make it to weekend fun if it's planned. Welcome all new people!

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Speaking of internetz I can get the TPG 150gig now yay <3 Ohemgee only person I've seen in the last month is kas wtfuark. Days consist of getting up around 3, moving from bed to chair without touching hte ground, getting on wow and 4chan, eating a few hours later, back to pc till about 5-6, then sleeping till 3. Good times, good times....
A rich, fulfilling life you lead Zachary

I might be driving, Kas I'll assume you want a lift.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Kehhhhh.
I can't make either day. Filipino festival related activities on both days mean I'm the designated Digital camera user.

-________-

This is like the fourth one I've missed now.
I wanna play you guys for once.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I'm not going to this meet, got prior plans with other people.

Man... 18th b-day party sucked balls.
Loads of randoms showed up, drank all the alcohol, got wasted, vomitted everywhere, left without a word.
And I didn't even want it, but I'm the one that cleaned everything up. XD
Good times... good times...

Going to the City later today.

Hello to all the new members as well. d: You have to get into DDR as well, as is tradition to those that enter. If you can't pass Max 300 Super Mix by next weekend we will disown you. <3

I want good internetz. </3
I've only got $350 or so left. I'm so poor already. XD
So much for not spending that much money, olol. Boo.

Come up, Simon and/or Daveee~ <33<3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I never hung out with Kas too, I didn't know he wubed Foxy or Woxy that much *boozy cry* <3

Maybe I should figure out when to visit when Kulla and Jei does

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Yeah I think so.....

I can pick people up from grand plaza.

I think the address is on the first page....You have to catch the 140 bus from the city.

Juggy are you coming....

Kust0m

Smash Cadet
If we come, want us to bring a wii?

I also got a 51cm CRT tv i can easily transport in my boot if you need extra tv's / plus we can bring power boards etc

let it be a sunday and you got 2 new guys coming =p

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
So far we usually have 3 tv'/wiis going at the same time
If it is easy to bring, I guess there's no harm in bringing it
(>^^)> Can't wait for the weekend and for my ethics assignment to die =D

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
I think it is happening on Sunday, however Bryce won't be able to make it then =/
Just need to check with the other two guys, as it is their house we would be using

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
Hey Chris - I'm in Oxenford at the moment. Would it be far out of your way to bring me to this Sunday meet you speak of? :3

Kust0m

Smash Cadet
theres no problems for me to bring my telly, too easy.

So i guess if this is going ahead on Sunday, me and booker will be seeing you guys there. sick

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
...Thanking you muchly for info that would probably help a lot of other people. As for more, first time i've ever heard of transinfo.

I assume it has something to do with bus's and trains ergo, things i'm not good with. Hope that clears up some confusion ^.^'
You should talk to moose. He'd probably go with you, and show you the way. Or talk to Ryan.
Alternatively, use a map! :laugh:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
How many posts does Anthony have?
ITS OVER 900*

Oh well. In the meantime the video I shot of our nintendo connection tour adventure is nearing completion.
: ]

Sloth

Smash Ace
lol, sorry bout the incorrect details!
lol@Cao. I can't afford brawl anymore, I'm moving out of the place I'm staying. I have like $1000 in rent+bond I need to spend. Sigh. But at least in like two weeks from now I'll have internets up and going. And I'll be close to city!

As for this weekend, I haven't seen DJ really at all. I stay in city till late and get up really early.
If people want a meet to go ahead this weekend on Sunday, someone has to step up and take care of it + contact people who may/maynotshow up *looks at scrubs* freakin falling asleep :p
And turn up before other people get there!

I'll call Daniel tonight and see if he is cool with it going ahead at his+bob's place. Afaik it should be ok, but I'll get back to you guys tonight^^

As for the moment, lately I've been drained and lack of nets makes it hard to keep up-to-date. Ammeran feel free to edit the first post as much as you see fit as you have access to my account!
In a couple of weeks my life should finally hit a stable point and I also hopefully can do Fax on DDR Supernova.

I've just gotten re-addicted to DDR. sigh. Not like I ever wasn't addicted tho. ZaK, I'm jealous of your lifestyle.

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Seems like quite a few people want a meet, If the others are ok with their house being smashed then I'll be happy to try and organise it(not that there is that much to organise)
Anyway, how can you get addicted to DDR, I can't see how much better you could get before you break the speed of light and combust >.<

Sloth

Smash Ace
lol! !
Yeah, its just a matter of them approving a bunch of random guys turning up in the morning !
When you last saw my play Chris I was way worse! You must see me now!

I guess if anyone is still around at like 6pm I'll end up playing them! Otherwise it will wait till next time.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Hahaha beat me to it Chris...

I just rang Bryce to double check....

If anyone needs a lift from Grand Plaza or other close-ish areas give me a call (0405190324)

I will bring a TV and Wii as well

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Ok, cool
Thats 3 tvs and 3 wiis assuming the new guys bring some stuff.
If someone else could bring just the wii + brawl that'd be nice since there are tvs there, but it isn't too much of a deal since 3 brawls going at the same time should be enough.
Whats the consensus on people wanting rankings?

Top Bottom