• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD Smash Thread !! !! !!! !!! !! ! !

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Zaaaaac you didnt do what i thought you would do in the article.... WTFOOOOK

Also testicles

That is all

we will be at the train station at 8 ben ariving at roma street at around 9 i think i dunno ill be alseep most of the trip but i can call you if you want

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
If Jamie/Cronorox is running the tournaments in Queensland please let him know CAOTIC says hi

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Erm hi all first time posting here. Was at the chermside one today. met a few guys from here that said to join. Ben, Anthony and Nick? im pretty sure was the guys i met(I was the Ice Climber guy) Just wanted to say hey

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Hey this is Ben,

Welcome dude...

Don't worry about sifting back through all the posts 99% of it is spam...

Check the first page for all the important details tourney times etc...

There is a Bi-Weekly this weekend if I am not mistaken... I'll give Bryce a call and see if I can get a confirmed time.

Zac, are you and Kas going on tomorrow or tuesday?

I'll give you a call / talk to you on msn about it....

Oh and Dave it was Jamie running the tourney.... I'll say hi for you.

NG7

Smash Lord
Sorry i didn't show at chermside guys. It was a friend's birthday and i forgot. Facking pro.

Welcome Booker!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hey this is Ben,

Welcome dude...

Don't worry about sifting back through all the posts 99% of it is spam...

Check the first page for all the important details tourney times etc...

There is a Bi-Weekly this weekend if I am not mistaken... I'll give Bryce a call and see if I can get a confirmed time.

Zac, are you and Kas going on tomorrow or tuesday?

I'll give you a call / talk to you on msn about it....

Oh and Dave it was Jamie running the tourney.... I'll say hi for you.
Thanks Ben, he used to go to Smash Tournaments! (this was like 2004-2005) :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey Booker.
Anthony here. Sweet times today. >.<

Welcome to the family lol.
Maybe tech team will get a new addition?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
^NOWAIIIIIII^
SYKE'S COK IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE SUPERHERO

Also, It was jaime there today.
I shot a whole ton of footage the whole day, and Jaime even did a shoutout to smashboards.

So I'm going to make a movie and upload it for all : 3

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
That sucks. Stupid Smash Balls <_< Good work on the top 6. Did you guys stay around for the finals? Did some noob Pikathunder win

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Aaron and Tristan, and to whoever uses Free Loader

The new Wii update destroys the use of the Free Loader, so if you have already updated, reformat your Wii and it should all be sweet.
Your old copy did not die.

Kust0m

Smash Cadet
hey lads,

i was the dude with booker yesterday at chermside, been signed up here for a bit, but never found this section.

good to see smash qld representin'

congrats on top 6 bro.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Hhahahah, I thought you were talking about that little Asian kid.
Indiana Jones... where did it go wrong...

(insert long LONG rant)

Me and Zac lost first round to Ike noobs. F-Smashed and all the other noobs just ran into him.
Zac might've won if his controller didn't stuff up, I had the same one I think, R button didn't work, need to use L button to shield.

Anyway. Was lame. 4 hours of next to nothing. Boring times.

Biggest waste of $80. Lol. Never going to the City to go anywhere ever again. D: <

Triss

Smash Journeyman
juggsy, how to reformat wii? please guide me.... me and my bro have been annoyed at this update.

lol... 2 new peeps in the first 5 days of brawl release that nice. i know another like 8 guys who are gunna join in on the smash scene aswell. man brawl is gunna be massive. (except it still kinda sucks compared to melee)

tristan

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking of going to one of those things here in Sydney this weekend...sounds like the randomness really does own people hardcore...

Anyway...I was thinking of coming up to Queensland while I still have time to see what sights there are to see, and play some Smash of course. Are there any tourneys on in the near furure? If not would anyone either like to host me or play same games?

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking of going to one of those things here in Sydney this weekend...sounds like the randomness really does own people hardcore...

Anyway...I was thinking of coming up to Queensland while I still have time to see what sights there are to see, and play some Smash of course. Are there any tourneys on in the near furure? If not would anyone either like to host me or play same games?
I'd love to try to attempt to play you =)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I like the sunday idea also.

A few times now we've had situations where us GC peeps haven't been able to make it, but have had our own small meets coinciding with the Biweeklies.

Of course, the idea is for everyone to make it to the same one, so yah.

I also vote for Sunday. Gold Coast Filipino festival is on Saturday and I must attend because I know how to work a digital camera, whilst my parents do not : )

@Scrubs:
Next post will be 1000 GET

Make it count.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
1000 yeahuzzz!

Welcome Pablo, good have another member. I will tell Sloth to put your name on the first page!

Oh and I will definitely find out about the weekend tonight.

Pablo82

Smash Cadet
Cool. Thanks for the welcome guys. Hope to brawl with you all soon. But it will have to wait until later. My Wi-Fi USB broke, so I am going out to buy a new one soon.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Hey! sounds like it was worth not-going to the random connection tour. However G&W might of triumphed with use of up-smash spam!
I spent the whole weekend playing ddr. As for the moment DDR > Brawl! !. Still can't do freakin paranoia respect nobar. Anyways.

As for this weekend, if people want a sunday meet I'll inform Ghost+DJcat as I will be at work all sunday.
Its cool to see new people, I look forward to versing you guys!

Sorry for my absence of late, I've just been working non-stop, heading back to sleep in a house with no internet and repeating the same experience the next day!

I am hoping to move close to the city in a few weeks, then I'll be able to keep ontop of stuff easily. Kulla my love! when do you plan to come! We must host something for you. P.S I met a girl who looks exactly like you. <3

Oh I'm yet to buy brawl too, not sure if I want to spend $480 all at once. Why am I so stingy!

Top Bottom