• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] LanSmash Thread | 2010 Season over | "Power of One" next year

What days are you attending? (Even if you're not playing)

• Total voters

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
I think this is the first time that i don't understand what you're trying to say oldman..

oh wait, is it Every One See What Happens?

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Hm I know this may be pushing it but can I get housing for friday and saturday night? It's just I finish work on friday afternoon and it would be a pain to get the train home to sunshine coast then have to train it back to brisbane early next morning. It would be much appriciated.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
if nobody else does, i'll house you on those nights. it's not particularly close, but it's a lot better than SC. and having you here would mean i'd HAVE to show up on saturday pretty much.

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
FFS, work just offered me a shift for sunday morning... I can't pass it up cos i've barely worked this week due to the hospital being too quiet.

I really want to come to melee on sunday but I can't pass up $240 for 8 hours as I currently owe money...

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob, when will i see you next so you can teach me the way of the knee?

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I dunno man, the only thing I was planning on attending was Summersmash after santasmash, but if things keep going the way they are going with the missus I might have a lot more free time to attend meets.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
oh wait, i've got plans for friday arvo. so i dunno when i'll be free, maybe not until late. if you've got something to do until i find out then you're welcome to still stay on friday night, but if not then it'd be worthwhile having a backup place to stay.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Cal, if you can somehow get to Robina or Varsity station, you're welcome to stay at my place <3
If you want to that is lol annnnd I gotta ask Kaion if he could drive us there Saturday haha

Reply to me quickly as possible, since I gotta ask Kaion and confirm if my friend is coming or not.

edit:
If you can get to the station somehow, just tell me what time and we'll do our best.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Yea I can get to Varsity lakes station tomorrow after work. I would arrive at either 5:45 or 6pm

Edit: Is there a reason you don't answer your phone these days? lol

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Yup thats cool.

Have you been calling me with a different mobile? coz I usually get random telemarketers calling me and I usually ignore any withheld number or that starts with 03. Or Im most likely playing games being not near my phone and not be able to hear it, alternately, Ill be brushing or drying my dogs. Which I was few hours ago :p

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Lol well I seem to be unlucky then. Pm me your number again just incase I got the wrong one. Also be prepared to get a call from me tomorrow afternoon when I'm on my way.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's all in good fun mate.
Some of our most dedicated players get destroyed time and again.

This community's members are all as important as the next.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You need to catch a 140 bus from the city or something like that.
It goes right past QSAC.

You might be able to do a 150 as well. idk.

Look it up on translink.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
That sucks Dif. I got a little Melee area set up and everything :X

Dean and I just went in and did some setting up. We've got less furniture, but that's okay since we won't need it.

Anybody who doesn't make it by 10:30am will not be participating in doubles. So make sure you get there on time kids :)

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Scottdogs is amazing.
Jesmo 2g.

Very unlucky in our match jaice. Cheers for running of tournament. I thought bracket was kinda gay though, my 2nd and 3rd round opponents were from my pool..

Hotdog

Smash Lord
1st) Jbirds
2nd) Hotdog
3rd) Toki
4th) Jesmo
5th) Kaion
5th) Seadorf
7th) Jaice
7th) Ad3pt

That's all I remember for singles

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Hotdog's on fire... taking scalps.

How did crews end up?

For future brawl crews, if we go with the logan, brisbane, gold coast idea, I could play for logan as i've spent 15 of my 20 years growing up there (4 - 19 years of age). That would help balance things as brisbane have too many people.

Could be...

Brisbane - jbirds, hotdog, rocko, oldmanDORF

Gold Coast - toki, kaion, vyse, someone else? can't think atm. Jesmo if he comes?

Logan - jaice, ad3pt, arrow, me

You can add more to that obviously, but the players look fairly distributed across those 3 regions.

Top Bottom