• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

QLD DORF Clan: R.I.P. DORF OFF

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Aron bought the hoodie one for PS3 and it's black. I want the white 360 one.

But I'm also a stinge with money.

Hotdog

Smash Lord
You should all stop being cheap ****s and buy a REAL MAN stick. That's why you're bad... Moose LOLOLOLOLOLOL

When you gonna come over? come over tomorrow? =D

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
well, we were thinking about having one this weekend at ranga's new place.. but we were ******* around in warwick all weekend with pinefresh so we haven't planned anything so... probably not. Maybe just last minute bs instead.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
DORF OFF III is happening!
hopefully we won't have to change the date, because hotcats is the week after and the federal election is the week before. VOTE #1 GANONDORF!

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Hopefully i can attend this time, last time i had to go to the dentists or something.

edit: My mother will be coming back from Cairns that day *RAGE*

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
pine is definitely coming, he's the drawcard and we're relying on his hypefor numbers.
phantom should be coming, but he will be swiftly banished to the gap between dimensions by seaDORF for daring to be an impostor.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
**** off oldman u got the the 242th star.
i dont have time to get 9999 star bits wtf is this crap.
everyone says the last world is hard but its not @_@ seriously. we will see those boomer rangas are so gay at the end tho.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
If you were diligently collecting starbits throughout the whole game 9999 wouldn't be a problem haha the last world isn't necessarily hard, but it's harder than the previous 5 and the very last galaxy is significantly harder than all the rest, especially when you have to do it without losing any health. At least they didn't make you do a daredevil run of the boss galaxy, speed run was hard enough.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
so you're saying you did the boss galaxy speed run without getting hit?
you **** off lol the only time I played with a 2p was with j-birds and he just wasted my starbits, they're not that hard to get just flail the wiimote around aimlessly

J-Birds

Smash Lord
so you're saying you did the boss galaxy speed run without getting hit?
you **** off lol the only time I played with a 2p was with j-birds and he just wasted my starbits, they're not that hard to get just flail the wiimote around aimlessly
Oi! you be quiet i saved your life sooooo many times!!!
Also if it wasnt for me you wouldnt have known how to get half the stars.

Top Bottom