• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| | [Qld CoK Thread] - Smash Talking's etc | |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You know, a lot of bad drivers have their Ps or Open...

Lol, too bad, just wait till it comes out in PAL. c:
That won't be long or anything. <_<;;

Sirias

Smash Champion
Sexy. c:

Real men get naked in front of other real men.
Yarly.
Like Howl. <3

Ben's an awesome driver. c:
Zac's good, as well, lulul.

I'm bored I might wax myself tomorrow at my friend's place. c:

Tim_Dalton

Smash Cadet
whats up queensland. this is daltsy from canada. on my travels through australia visiting family/friends, im trying to meetup with as many australian smashers as i can in my spare time. i was just in sydney for a few weeks, and metup with some of the smash community there, so check out that thread if you want to make sure im a decent guy. ill be in in saint lucia area in brisbane for the next weekish, then ill be in the gold coast area for weeks after that. hope to hear back from you guys. by the way whats this i hear about people around here being DDR fans =D or are you guys just joking =(

love,
timmypoo

Sirias

Smash Champion
Hmm... well we 'were' DDR fans, not so much anymore.
We're still alright, though, can do 9 step songs and some 10 steps every now and then.
Me and Zac, anyway. And we have Gab but he's not really a Smasher.

St. Lucia? Well that's close to Indooroopilly (my sister lives there, it's the suburb pretty much right next to St. Lucia) so I could go visit her and in doing so also visit you, or something along those lines.

Canadian, huh...
c: I'll like your accent, then.~

I LOVE YOU TOO,
Kas-cok. <3

-- Doodz nuthin' happened dis week? was wit dat sht? not kul guyz, not kul... c:

Edit:

Man. Went to the Gold Coast today.
5 hours of beach.
I think I'm sun burndeded. :c
Such good fun and my hair looks like sex hair after I towel dry it from being in sea water.
Yyyeeeyyy!!
</3 None of you were there, Gold Coastians TOO!

undead_moose

Smash Lord
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

If we went there people would mistake us for light houses because of our pale skin

And my freakish height

And if you want to smash / brawl it up hit me up on msn nicksnits@hotmail.com

(I is gold coast man)

Howl needs no pants

Edit

Next week seems to be the week to do stuff well on the coast anyway most of the coast is free all week

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
zohmj Kas I went to city today., met up with michael, chino, gab, tuet or w/e her name is, lachlan and like 10 other people.... AND TOAI OMG!!!!!!!!! We went to shuffle meet as well and met up with ryan and watched him get pwned by some azns in a battle.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
About 10 mins after you left ryan and some guy battled with these azns but lost because ryan gave them the finger >_> Then we went back the piazza thingy and watched moar people shuffle, lots of people started leaving so we did as well.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Yer that was us. Toai, Gab and myself were just sitting on the front row seats most of the time. I was occasionly shouting out "pedo bearz!!" and "4chan party van is coming for uuu!!!" at the onlookers <3

Mr.100

Smash Cadet
Hi all first post!

I am Mr.100 (I am known as TheGerm everywhere non-smash related and I changed it to avoid confusion). Just basically introducing myself.

I am not a competitive Melee player. Mostly because I never knew the depth of Smash until a few months ago and because I was caught up in the world of FPS. However that is going to change and I am looking to become the best Brawler in Australia. Yeah, I am pretty confident :chuckle:

My freeloader should be arriving tomorrow so hopefully I can get reasonable at the game in a short period of time and start playing online. I also have several friends in the same situation and hopefully I can nurture them into the competitive environment.

A little bit about myself... I am in grade 12 currently going for my IB Diploma (www.ibo.org) at the Queensland Academy of Science Maths and Technology (its right next to BBC). From this you should be able to deduce that I am a smart guy. I am also very very ambitious. Hobbies include working out, training to get into MMA/Boxing as well as developing parkour skills and basically chillin with friends.

Its somewhat awkward for me to come into this already tight community but I think I may be the first of many as this game is going to be huge. Because there will be an influx of new members into this community new teams/clans/crews will emerge and I can see myself developing a small crew with my friends in my area (around Mt Ommaney). We have the potential and now we just need the skills.

Ok thats about it, I'm looking forward to getting to know people (add my msn scruffy_germrat@hotmail.com).

NG7

Smash Lord
Don't mind him. You're in exactly the right place.

Man it IS a tight community, but we'll always have more room. Don't worry about that.

Welcome.

Mr.100

Smash Cadet
Wrong thread, this place is for Naruto, shuffling and ddr discussion only.
Ahh the favourite topics and pastimes of 95% of anyone who goes to Replay. I only ever go to complain about the stupidity of House of the Dead 4 and to watch crazy asians on any of the rhythm games.

Don't mind him. You're in exactly the right place.

Man it IS a tight community, but we'll always have more room. Don't worry about that.

Welcome.
Thanks man. I realised it was a tight community just by lurking the thread for awhile. Although someone has to be the new guy right? :)

Sirias

Smash Champion
Braggarts gets castrated.

Edit:
This is like some of my older posts!
YAY!!!
I like making long posts.
'Cuz no one reads them.
c:

=-=-=

I AM DIFFERENT!
I don't have my main under my Alias + Avatar 'cuz I'm not GHEY LIKE ALL OF YOU!!! D: <<<
GO FUG YERSELVES!
c:

We're like the same height, Nick. Are you callin' me freakish? :c

Ben, you just called me black.
I hate you. </3
<3
I'm not black! FARKIN LOOK AT ME!!! D: <<<<<<<<<<<<<
SO WHAT IF MY MOM'S BLACK!
:c

****z0r I should've gone with you guys. :c
I'd've been shouting to see who could shout out the loudest.
FARG! I'll BEAT you one day, Zac. I WILL!!!
And I haven't met you yet, Liam. :c
And I haven't seen Toai in ages.
And I missed out on seeing Ryan too. *sad sad sad face*
And Gab.
And Zac.
And Lachlan.
And Chino.
BOOOOO!!!! :'C

We aren't tight.
If you get my drift. *nudge nudge* HAR HAR HAR! c:

weow u saoond rly smat, bo!! cn u b my bst frend?!?! C:C:C:

I know lots of people in IB that say its really gay, even though it doesn't seem all that hard... :c
Then again the school I went to (note - went) was rly crep. c: (note - crep, not crepe, HAR, GET IT!? *knee slap*)
As you can see I don't really take anything seriously so don't get offended by what I say. =]
That way we can all get along and make out.
Wait, what?

Anyway THE NAME IS KAS! c: IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU!!!
Where do you rive?
I USED to live in Indooroopilly! *misses* :c

Syke, or Zac, is rly gay. <3 Don't mind him.
Even though I suck his co-... I mean. Yer. c:
Dood you have to learn to shuffle.
Ryan's too good.
Zac is too ****.
And Anthony (Vyse) lives in the Gold Coast. :c
KTHXKGO!

Dood you work out? We should totally work out together.
And take off our shirts when we get too sweaty, you know?

On another note:
Braggarts gets castrated again.
Kboi. <3

Sirias

Smash Champion
Learn to read between the lines! D: <

"If we went there people would mistake us for light houses because of our pale skin

And my freakish height"

I don't where 'there' is but if you meant the beach then...
Lol I'm not 'that' white.

And I compared our height.
Saying we're around the same height.
And if you find your height freakish then wouldn't you be saying that everyone around your height or taller would be freakish? :c

Edit:

Braggarts gets castrated. c:

Sirias

Smash Champion
Shaddap.

Zacs hobbies include:

And if these others weren't censored he would also:
crap
scat
suck
lick

Hey man~
oh hai come to our meets etc
Zac told me to say that.
But now we're like:
WTF FARK GET OFF YOU GAY CAHNT!
Except we aren't like that.
Only Zac is like that.
And ironically Zac is the gayest of us all.
Despite me being the one saying all the gay stuff.
c:

Edit:

Braggarts gets 'KAS'trated.

OH OH HARHAR!!!
See how good I am.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Not really hobbies, moar like wat happens when Kas comes over, on those hot summer nights, sweaty together, in bed, naked, touching ***** and **** with our **** while we ******* in the ********** with ******** and then we ***** ***** ********** *** ****** *** WATCH SOME LAIN!!!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol...?
You only made that post like 2 'of your own' posts ago. =/
And that's why I 'told' you what you said in that post I was referring to.
So don't get defensive.

Zac.
Please.
Shaddap.
And get on your knees.

God.
This thread is so gay.
:c
Me and Zac make it too homo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom