• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| | [Qld CoK Thread] - Smash Talking's etc | |

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I like him fluffy and squishy and grey <3 If I don't find a wolf plushie in japan i'll die uncuted

Sirias

Smash Champion
AHAHAHAHHAH!!!! Emily, Emily, Emily... ... ... Or Kupo. c:
The guy on the left (me) has the hole in my pocket. It's for easy-access, and plus Zac made it bigger one time. :c So I think it's even bigger than it is there, haw haw. I like wearing those jeans, a lot of people look at my *** and think: "... Wtf has he been doing." HAW HAW. c:
Plus those vids are old. If Zac is using the bar then they are definately old, hahah.

If I ever play it I'll be sure to bring my video camera and tape it and upload onto YToob.
And yeah... we're idiots. Hawhawhaw. <3
We haven't got many videos of us (Gab, Bryce, Zac, Me) doing 'harder' songs. =/ But that's okay.

I guess nothing's happening this weekend! :C
Wtf, how is Nick busy? I didn't know he did anything...
What do you mean by: "But then again I don't know if you are in the Gold Coast or not Sirias."? DO YOU NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH ME?!
UWAIIIEEE!!!~!!~!~!~
Everyone likes playing with me so take it like a man. </3 <3

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I'm DYING to play people, I want to play everyone!
Hardly anyone in my course plays games, and the only one I have found just plays wow and FPS. Gah, so Sirias, where are you located?
Are you in the Gold Coast or Brisbane? And if u are in the GC, where abouts?

Only person I've managed to play so far is Chris, and I keep hearing reports of massive smash gatherings in melb!! T_T

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I'm DYING to play people, I want to play everyone!
Hardly anyone in my course plays games, and the only one I have found just plays wow and FPS. Gah, so Sirias, where are you located?
Are you in the Gold Coast or Brisbane? And if u are in the GC, where abouts?

Only person I've managed to play so far is Chris, and I keep hearing reports of massive smash gatherings in melb!! T_T
Bleh anyway, ring/msg me if anyone wants to play and I'll let you know when I'm free etc - mob : 0422 360 889

Radiance

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, figured it might be a good time to see how everyone's been doin lately, holding a meet bris-coast.

Saturday May 24th,

What to bring:

- Brawl
- Wii's/Tvs
- Tennis Rakets (no thongs or barefeet!!)
- /sigh, i know most of you have none, but if you have some, we need lots of balls. :)

see u soon.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I live in Brissy, sorry. :c
Ryan (Accelerate), Tristan (... tristan) and Aaron (Radiance) all play Brawl (along with Nick (Undead Moose)). I don't really know Chris' details. o:
All their details are on the front page.
Oh wait, some of their details have changed.
PM me if you want their numbers or something (don't know their addresses, you PM them for their addresses XD)

We all have PLENTY of balls.
Used, abused, and brand new (Zac). <3

Hmm... I was watching some videos on the web and it still seems like a lot of people suck.
Even hardcores like Azen and KDJ aren't 'that' good but are obviously 'better' than most.
Still... no one makes Wolf look good. Every Wolf player I've seen so far sucks tiny balls. :c
I want to play, argh, even though I don't like it it's still Smash, and I like Smash! D: <<<
No one plays Melee anymore anyway and plus Melee is old now. I pwn you all too much.
Haw haw, jkz.

I knew I should've gone to those things Ben held. I'm so dumbz0r. :C

Edit:

Whoa. 999 posts. O:
When did I get so many posts? I barely even post, lol.
Like twice a day, maybe.
... So from that average, I've been here 500 days?
Around about, weow, seems like a lot when you think about it...

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Watch cao's wolf, it kicks *** while being cute and fluffy =D
But yes, I find generally most people still haven't got the hang of it me included, so yeah - just gotta keep playing

Sirias

Smash Champion
Well I 'can't' play 'cause I don't have it and no one ever wants to play it. XD
Or at least they do but never mention anything on the boards. c:

Oh well. I'll keep myself entertained with TypeRacer for now and Wii Fit. XD
MORE FLEXIBILITY~
MORE MUSCLE~~
MORE BALANCE~~~

Edit:

Fock! I was supposed to make my 1,000th post more meaningful. XD
Well whatever, hahah.

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Haha wii fit >.<
Grr, yeah, no one ever wants to play it - i was so bored I went off to play mario kart to get the gold medal for everything, including the amazingly boring 50cc

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Lansmash is on the 23rd and 24th!!!!

So don't worry about a meet Radiance...

I'll get Toai to post the details

Bryce hurry and make the new QLD thread!!!

So events and meets will be better advertised.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Awhawhaw, Bryce can't make the new thread without netz!!
And oh yeah... LanSmash on those dates, so you (Tristan and Aaron) should hold a meet a week or two afterwards. c:

Ahahaha, 50cc. XD I think you reached a pretty sickening level of boredom.
Quick! Wifi. c:

Sloth

Smash Ace
And all I have is freakin 21min netthingy for $2 dollarz. Not worth it and it doesn't give me time to do the thread properly. Maybe I should go to bunker today and spend like an hour getting it done up. I get crazy about presentation.

lol@Kas. I didn't play while in Tas, but I think the two months of -not-playing-ddr- somehow made me improve. For example before I left I had to bar So deep, when I got back I could no bar it fine. Its been too long since we have gone at it. The last time I played you was when I was passing exotic/ryth/healing vision on 20%.

I heard some of the edits are on the funhouse machine now^^ If you go Kas, the best I've probably done is the .59 edit. Which is named lod2. Had to use bar tho. Sigh@mylackofstamina.

I've only started going hard at ddr again because for some reason I am so bored I go to the city and find myself addicted to flashing arrows. Its like my personal crack supply.

I EXPECT A PRESENT EMILY! OMIGOD ~! It wasn't DDR which made me broke. It was Melb. GG $50+ a day.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yeah I know you didn't play in TAS, you kept on whining about how it wasn't there, hawhaw. c:
Melb + DDR took yer money away like how when you first came up here DDR destroyed your money. c: Or well at least the presence of me and Zac (and maybe Gab?).
I might be heading into the City tomorrow for a little bit, maybe, depending on if I'm going somewhere today, which I find unlikely, lul.
Flashing arrows are fun. d:

I try to use up my day by exercising now... =/
Well, at least I'll be stronger... and more flexible. Lolololol.

Who is going to LanSmash?
Andy, Ben, Toai, Josh...
Me, maybe.
Anyone else?

Uni net is awesome. :D

Sloth

Smash Ace
About lansmash, considering I didn't go to bunker I dont have the thread up ! ..
Um, I just spoke to djcat and he is willing to help with car pooling stuff / people. I'll find out more details soon for you GC ppl interested.

I'll try to get the thread done by tomorrow night. It won't be perfect, but at least I'll be able to up-date it gradually as I jump onto my limited webaccess times.

Also Kas, if you go to city send me a msg (if you have credit).
I'll most defin be in city tomorrow, I'll probably be at funhouse+bunker+drinking boost juice non-stop.
I wanna pass lod3 edit before I go home.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Woke up too late. XD And I played Wii Fit for too fkin long as well, hahahahah.
Plus both my friends were too 'busy' today, which was the reason I was going to the City, in order to get to their houses. :C
Oh well.

Good luck with passing LoD3 edit! D:
And do you mean you'll be in the City tomorrow (Monday) or some other day.
UNLIKE BEN! Who posts are 1 AM and says 'tomorrow' when in fact he meant 'today' but then again I'm way too literal and it was so obvious he meant today and not tomorrow!!! GRARRRARRR!!!

I haven't seen any of you guys in ages.
Only Zac and Bryce. o:

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
I'll most likely be there, unless I'm sent off somewhere by the uni, or I have too many assignments. However, if I do go up, can I request that I either
Get a lift from someone, or someone directs me there - cause I WILL get lost =/

Sirias

Smash Champion
I would. I always do that. c:
Says he's from Melbourne.
You sure you wanna take a trip up to the Gold Coast just to drive him to a tourny thing? d;

Weow it's this weekend.
Going into City tomorrow whether I'm going to anyone's house or not.
Andy I'll be holding hands with Francesca.
Just letting you know.
<3

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Everyone ignore bylim5, he is just a friend/enemy from Melb =P

Anyway, either way I want to make the trip down, and I'm pretty relaxed amongst all types of people, so from my side it's ok. But anyway, can I find out who is going from the GC area, so we can either go down together on the train, or go down together by car

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
Note to self. Dont take a triple shot with moose and then down a whole handful of nachos. Ends up in projectile vomit out Siegs door LOL.

Sorry Zac i stole your role this time. I played brawl better drunk lol. James was laughing so much at the robot ownage heh.

Btw Kas wolf is fail. Even TL is fail. Metaknight is the only one with potential... Need to play chris.

Hooray for new job! No more Subway lol. I am now an apprentice electrican fk yeah.

If lansmash is 23/4 of may i cant come i have gf's bday party.

Laters Yall

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lol, even if Wolf sucks I still won't exactly lose 'badly' to you or anything.
I'm not in it for winning now anyway because I don't like Brawl enough to want to play it at 'that' competitive of a level.
Toon Link is good, lol, and so is Marth.
Everyone in comparison to Metaknight is bad, except maybe Pit because he has a fast good projectile.
Metaknight has 'potential' of what? Being good? Lol. He's just gonna be a Sheik. Everyone else has 'potential' of being good, wth, the game has only been released for a little while.

I don't even know if I'll be going to LanSmash anymore.
What's been organised anyway? Lol. It seems a little like we haven't been told anything this time round. Although there are still 6 days.

Wolf and Fox are sexy, that's all I care about. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom