• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PYP mafia! Game over!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
It’s self preservation, my early thoughts, and the fact that you’ve led a counter push against every scum member up to be lynched
If you're referencing your early thoughts, does that mean that you're 180ing on this read?

Reads so far

TOWN
3. Nabe
4. Maven
5. Pokechu

TOWN LEAN
9. Fandangox
13. Kantrip

SCUM LEAN
2. Vult Redux

SCUM
1. shishœ
6. ThirdKoopa
10. Z25

NEUTRAL
7. Moydow
8. Fire Emblemier

J TIER
11. J
I find myself agreeing with this, with the inclusion of Sephiroth into a town lean. moving Kantrip to neutral and Koopa to scum lean. I don't think Sephiroth's attitude makes him scummy at all and people are confusing being a **** with being mafia.

Thirdkoopa I'm stuck with WIFOM if he's telling us to lynch him because he knows it makes him look town, or if he really is town. I almost just don't want to deal with it, if we lynch Koopa today I'd be biting my nails until the flip.

Z25 I'm fine with lynching

Vote: Z25

can we get a vote count?

Does that make it a 360 in total?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip Kantrip It seemed when you voted me like Soup was definitely claiming dayvig. I wonder if your outlook has changed now that that's somewhat up in the air.
I didn't see it that way. soup and Moydow being scum together is unlikely to me and I think soup's reaction reflects him thinking the same. I doubt he would just claim the shot and out himself like that, and I don't want to rolefish or speculate any further.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'll admit Nabe's recent efforts are nice. I wish it didn't take being the near unanimous lynch to bring this out, though. And his previous pushes only came after there was momentum towards lynches that ended up yielding scum.

I am open to looking at some other people, though. Z25's treatment of Moydow does look suspect.

#HBC | Nabe

Maybe I should drop it again to make it a 520?

I'd take part in a Maven lynch, but mainly because I'm not scum, and only a little bit to do with his responses, which are weird but not actually that notable.

Vote: Fand for posterity. I'm not impressed with his singular focus on me all game, and I think he's defaulting to my lynch with his absence, despite expressing a different tone about me prior to Moydow's shot.

I'll admit Nabe's recent efforts are nice. I wish it didn't take being the near unanimous lynch to bring this out, though.
nah

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yo, there are posts I hadn't read on page 20.

this guy
Wow my intuition can be wrong? Who would have thought.

Doesn’t change the fact I can be just as right.

See you last game and seph this one. I’m not perfect at nailing scum but I’m usually pretty good and work with what I got and can formulate based on discussion.

#HBC | Nabe

Wow my intuition can be wrong? Who would have thought.

Doesn’t change the fact I can be just as right.

See you last game and seph this one. I’m not perfect at nailing scum but I’m usually pretty good and work with what I got and can formulate based on discussion.
Who's scum when Maven and I flip town?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who's scum when Maven and I flip town?
If that’s the case.

Likely not third or vult.

Possible candidates would be shishoe and Kantrip going off of my gut. Shish is slowly declining in activity but I’ll let it slide for now.

Kantrip is sort of like you contributing. But their posts just feel a little off in structure and what they contribute. Could be nothing but could be something as well.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
How do you feel on Maven after his post?

Why? Elaborate.

Where's your head at? I don't like you only reacting to Moydow and saying nothing about game state when your listed townread is getting wagoned.
Oh shoot you're right RIP

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I kind of gave up all hope when I saw people voting Nabe but I didn't want to be contrarian and say no don't vote him

His link to Moy and Seph, I'm not sure if we can really rely on that being maf, I think his play jas been wildly different from Phantom too

Not that it matters seven min before deadline

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I kind of gave up all hope when I saw people voting Nabe but I didn't want to be contrarian and say no don't vote him

His link to Moy and Seph, I'm not sure if we can really rely on that being maf, I think his play jas been wildly different from Phantom too

Not that it matters seven min before deadline
Chu, don't feel bad for speaking up in the future. There's only one scum left so nobody is going to accuse you of trying to save a scum buddy.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Really should've said something though, was not in the right mindset when I made that post :(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If Nabe flip town I'll feel really bad

Which he probably will RIP

I care about things too much LOL

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
posting that there so nobody skews with my words. Fandangox and Maven are the play tomorrow to start on especially if we have the dayvig around

also, it's not that I don't find Maven's answers satisfactory (since I know that's a DGames point that soup had): it's that Maven didn't contribute anything to catching scum the whole day and he had 72 hours. Even a reads list would have been lovely.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Deadline has been reached!

Nabe, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched. Night 2 ends at 6 PM Central 10/21/18. No posting in the thread during night.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My homeboy just got lynched ;^(

I will never forgive myself RIP

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Soup, Vanilla Townie, has been night killed.

It is now Day 3! Deadline is at 6 PM Central time on 10/23/18

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
what the ****

WHY WAS THAT THE KILL

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME

Okay, so, here's how it's gonna go down. Three PR claims exist, but, there can only be two PR's. I want to clear up any and all confusion but in the meantime I'm voting Fandangox. I think we can get this down today once we get all the information out on the table.

Dooplissity Dooplissity I sent you a message right before the night ended. Once you're done checking up on all of that with giraffelasergun giraffelasergun , let me know what's up. I'm wondering if the two PR claims were just gambiting between each other which would make sense, given everything I know about Maven and the other PR claim.

Kantrip Kantrip Vult Redux Vult Redux Z25 Z25 @Shishœ Pokechu Pokechu Where are your heads at?

Dayvig, just wait 24 hours before shooting as we talked agreed upon

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
what the ****

WHY WAS THAT THE KILL

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME

Okay, so, here's how it's gonna go down. Three PR claims exist, but, there can only be two PR's. I want to clear up any and all confusion but in the meantime I'm voting Fandangox. I think we can get this down today once we get all the information out on the table.

Dooplissity Dooplissity I sent you a message right before the night ended. Once you're done checking up on all of that with giraffelasergun giraffelasergun , let me know what's up. I'm wondering if the two PR claims were just gambiting between each other which would make sense, given everything I know about Maven and the other PR claim.

Kantrip Kantrip Vult Redux Vult Redux Z25 Z25 @Shishœ Pokechu Pokechu Where are your heads at?

Dayvig, just wait 24 hours before shooting as we talked agreed upon
Well first and foremost, I'd like to know why you think the kill would be you?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Well first and foremost, I'd like to know why you think the kill would be you?
oh

i just wanted to die so I could stop overthinking this game and go to smart land, but, thankfully last night phase I was far better about my health and didn't spend 4+ hours analyzing the game thread. Night 1 I was paranoid about my death, but Night 2? I'm honestly surprised it was Soup. Though, I have a theory, but we'll get to that once we sort the PR business out.

Once I started posting "okay, so" in that post, that's when it gets less "me thinking aloud to myself".

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
actually, so we don't waste any time, i'll say it: If Fandangox isn't the last scum and the 3 PR claims are a case of one of them fakeclaiming PR as VT to keep cover for the other one, I think the last scum is Shish

Shish tried to ask me last night if the dayvig was Soup or not. I meant to respond to him, but, I obviously wasn't going to out who the dayvig is.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
actually, so we don't waste any time, i'll say it: If Fandangox isn't the last scum and the 3 PR claims are a case of one of them fakeclaiming PR as VT to keep cover for the other one, I think the last scum is Shish

Shish tried to ask me last night if the dayvig was Soup or not. I meant to respond to him, but, I obviously wasn't going to out who the dayvig is.
Why were you asking around who the last PR was last night?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I mean Nabe was fake claiming bus driver correct? No reason a townie can't be doing the same to try and be smart. But I don't think that would be the full case or reason if true.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Why were you asking around who the last PR was last night?
That's a good question and I owe everyone an answer, so, here it is,

I only asked one person for a claim first. I claimed to them. Once they told me they were a PR, I told them "if we find the other PR (the dayvig) we can sort this out without having to resort to an in-thread massclaim." - I figured it'd be safer for me to call upon this than the PR, because, even though everyone can trust the PR (which was a bus-driver claim), that means that scum would have known who the PR was.

This ended up causing no harm it seems (VT dead - Daykiller and BDer are still alive and unknown to the thread at large) and gave us plenty of information for the start of the day.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
anyway I need to read this thread actually to catch up, but probably won't have time for that until late tonight jsyk

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
well scum has a rolecop so they're bound to find out what's going on here. chances are we're gonna end up doing a massclaim today anyways after the dayvig shoots - given that a VT died we have no reason not to.

okay. dooplissity, are you seriously claiming a PR or were you just BSing me to gambit.

Top Bottom