• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulp Fiction Mafia - Game over! - Mafia wins!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I forgot it's pro-town to quick-vote in my first post during LyLo.
seriously I've been wondering about this. Why does it matter AT ALL whether J votes early on in lylo or not? It should be a nulltell if he doesn't feel like voting right away, despite knowing that one person is clear and the other is guaranteed scum.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
This is true. I have seen newb townies vote confidently and called scum for it while the scum were cleared for not hammering.

But I would say not voting early is good because it's lylo and you should be arguing/FOS'ing first. You also want to make sure you really are targetting mafia if you want to vote.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So, yeah. MVP: EE, in spite of the fact that if Gheb had been in lylo I'm sure he totally would have put two in his chest without flinching, then dramatically whipped his trench coat around and walked silently into the night as the credits rolled.
I agree with this completely.

Except Gheb got himself mislynched :troll:

for the record, I read D1 and took extensive notes (which I now see pale in comparison to EE's MASSIVE WALLS) Circus was my strongest townread at the time. I desperately wanted to lynch Shina for being useless and a jerk, and Gord because I thought he was scum. I thought Ran vs Soup was the worst thing I've ever seen ever, but at least it was obvious TvT. I was going to replace into Shina's slot BUT THEN VIG :mad:

I'll post my 'notes' in here for your entertainment, after I proofread them and ensure that they aren't too embarassing.

edit: I also fanboy'd over EE when he entered the game, and thought he was town. I compared the way he played to the way OS was playing in Touhou, with the notable difference that EE actually seemed to be town and posting content rather than talking about general mafia playstyle. Turns out they were both scum though :bee:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
gosh, i'll just post my notes :embarrass:
it's like 5 pages total.

PULP FICTION
40 posts per page of course.
Page 1: holy Axel bandwagon batman. This poetry is annoying to read.

Page 2: WL implies Axel has anything to refute Gheb’s case with, which he doesn’t. Gordito comes in willing to put Axel at L-1, lol. Axel calls town dumb for trying to quicklynch him, then next post “this game will be fun.” Make up your mind yo. (lol hydra)

Page 3: Soup would be “pissed” if they ended the Day right now, yet doesn’t unvote Axel. I’d say he is scum from that alone, but who the hell knows with him. THEN HE SAYS HE DOESN’T EVEN THINK AXEL IS SCUM BUT HE’S FOLLOWING GHEB. STILL DOESN’T UNVOTE. From this page alone Soup is scum, and I am probably going to end up replacing into his slot and facepalming. Why is Axel posting in bold? Choice looking pretty scummy, giving Axel “helpful” advice and still not unvoting. Ryker would seem pretty scummy with trying to force people to finish Axel, but that seems like normal Ryker to me.

Page 4: Choice’s 129 is both townie and scummy at the same time. Getting reads is good, but admitting you’re uneasy AND THAT SOME PEOPLE HAVEN’T POSTED YET, saying you’re considering unvoting, but not doing it, is scummy. Soup continues to look scummy in #132… finally unvotes Axel, and merely FoSes Choice after saying he looks scummy. “I don’t know your town play so I’ll give you a chance.” Doesn’t even vote someone he calls scummy, despite earlier voting and staying on Axel. So far Shinarouji looks… new. How does Choice even possibly have Soup leaning town at this point?

Page 5: Choice/Gord not scum together. Then Choice asks Gord why he directed a question to those who haven’t posted yet… and does the same thing, sigh. Current scumreads on Soup/Choice/Gord, I’d be fine with any of their lynches. Axel looks townie to me when Zen posts, scummy when J posts (then Choice says the exact same thing oh man). Lol at everyone who believed Gheb had “information.” Soup’s townread on Choice is meta, but I guess I see what he’s saying, not that I agree with it. It also conflicts his earlier “scumread”

Page 6: Soup agrees with Ran and votes Gord. Gheb apparently doesn’t understand Soup’s vote, and says that among Gord/Choice, Choice is the scum. Gheb votes Choice. Soup.. complies and votes along with Gheb, though he then asks for examples of why Choice is scummy… -_- Ran then also votes for Choice, and says “Did you not see Choice voting Axel, and Gord, and then unvoting? If Choice flips scum, then either Axel or Gord could be scum with him.” Which I guess makes sense, though is contrary to what I said earlier with Choice/Gord not being scum together. Votecount at this point wrt Choice: “vVv Choice (6) - AfroGandhi, Circus, Axel, Gheb_01, Soupamario, Ranmaru” kinda surprised he got to L-1 so quickly, I don’t even remember Afro or Circus’ votes on him. Gheb then unvotes because of L-1. Circus looks pretty good http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12746662&postcount=220 I also have a townie read on Gheb, though I know better than to stake anything on that guy being town. Gordito takes stances against Choice, Soup, and Ran. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12747137&postcount=225 Shina comes in with a vote doing nothing but putting Choice at L-1 without reasoning, Soup says that’s scummy, Gord defends him “
His voting Choice was in response to trying to before, but not formatting it right.” which makes me think Gord might know Shina’s intentions a little too well. Afro comes in #236 and posts something that looks super townie at a glance… and upon further inspection still looks pretty townie, I don’t see anything wrong with it. Seems to hate the Axel wagon and not have too much of a problem with Axel itself. His Shin/Soup connection doesn’t really make sense to me.

Page 7: Afro/Gord not scum together most likely. Good observation from Axel: “Now Gheb. I had been at L-1 for a while, yet he kept his vote on me and later claimed that if anyone were to hammer me, they would be scum. Now notice how choice was just at L-1 and Gheb unvoted right away. Hmm.” Ran’s #267 doing a good job at finding the scum in Soup.. pointing out the same thing I did at the beginning of my page 6 analysis when he says “Soup votes Choice asking for Gheb about "Where he sees the evil" even though Soup himself has said "I see the evil".”
Page 7 analysis: Soup is scummy as hell, what else is new though?

Page 8: Choice takes a solid stance on Gheb in #283 and brings up some points, with the falsified information business. I actually misunderstood Gheb when he was talking about Choice being town -> converted to scum in Dexter; I thought he was talking about someone in THIS game. I’m loving the facepalms Soup is directing at Ran, as if HE is the one that doesn’t make sense. Choice in 292 http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12749840&postcount=292 giving legitimate scumpicks. I’ve also noticed that he’s been keeping his cool despite being at L-1… I’m beginning to think he may not be scum after all. Then in #310 Choice says “i'm also trying to avoid being lynched because i don't think it would help town at all.” which is completely pointless to add :/ Anyway Choice/Ran questioning Soup, Soup getting frustrated (townsoup amirite? Lolno) All I can make from Gheb’s posts here is that he thinks Choice is scum… and apparently agrees with Ranmaru? And that Soup is town?

Page 9: So I dunno when it happened, but Choice is at L-4, not L-1. Uhh… yeah. Gord explicitly calls Soup town… dunno how people come to that conclusion other than “Soup playing scummy = town.” I have to wonder what SoupScum looks like, as I have not yet seen it. Gord also calls Ran’s questions moronic, while they weren’t. Gord/Soup scumteam?

Page 10: uhh.. bunch of stuff in here but nothing giving me a strong read. Ryker and Red Ruy came in and gave a bunch of reads. RR is saying Ryker is scum for his tunneling on Axel. WashedLaundry is still on my null list, which is strange because I usually get a town read on him fairly quickly. Null on RR.

Page 11: Ran looks town. Uhhh.. dunno what to say about the WL/Ryker/RR interactions other than if RR is scum, the other two are town. They’re not all scum together. If Ryker is scum, RR is town, dunno about WL. If WL is scum, RR is town, dunno about Ryker. Shina comes in and doesn’t take **** from anyone. I’m either getting lazy with my notetaking or there’s a bunch of crap I don’t care enough to comment on.

Page 12: again, lazy or there’s not much to comment on

Page 13: Shina can die. Cocky attitude combined with no content? Yeah. Choice at this point seems to be putting a lot of work in on getting reads on everyone, which pretty much forces me to feel like he’s townie. X1 comes in with ~the callouts~. Null on him atm. Now EE’s finally posting! And now I’m starting to see why people like playing with him… he points out things that stick out to them, and then clearly gives his feelings on those things. There is no room for misinterpretation. I’m pretty much feeling EE is town from this post, I hope I’m right. I’m writing this sentence long after the previous one, EE’s post was a looong read. I honestly think I learned how to play mafia better from it, and EE “taught” me in a way that wasn’t scummy, in the way I’ve seen OS do as scum before. The difference is that EE “taught” through content, with comments in the middle that show what people did wrong/could have done better. Anyway, read on EE went from null to town, and he’s seriously making me consider J as scum. Gheb retracts his vote (I think?) on Choice, and places a FoS on him instead. He thinks Evil Eye is scummy for posting walls and giving people difficulty in responding. He thinks WL looks town, and Soup is town.

Page 14: This game went from 14 pages to 21 in a short time so my notes from here on out will be minor. If I were to meta soup, I’d say he’s town because he looks like he’s actually putting in effort. Not positive though. Currently preferred lynches off the top of my head are Gord, and maybe J or RR, but mostly Gord.

Page 15: RR shares my opinion on Shina being scummy, for the same reasons. He’s also less inclined to think Choice is scum. Ryker mentions that he’s in 5 games currently in response to RR saying Ryker seems not-legit this game. RR then votes Soup for “skimming” which seems like the weakest reason out of all the ones he could have picked. FoS: RR. Gord is catching up and changed his read on Ran from scum to town, still thinks Choice is scum.

Page 16: Gord’s scumlist “Choice > Ryu > J” which seems pretty similar to my reads. This is also around the point where I realize that Ran simply posts way too much stuff, though at least he’s on the right track wrt voting RR for his scummy vote on Soup. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12756927&postcount=608 makes me hope Circus is town. WL catching up here and looking pretty townie. Refutes Gord’s statement that the policy lynch on Axel wasn’t necessarily scummy, because a policy lynch could be an easy ML, which scum wants, regardless of the player.

Page 17: series of towntastic Circus posts: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12760321#post12760321 Gheb’s scumpicks: “On EE, Gorf, Shina and Ghandi much more pressure we need!” Agreed with Gord/Shina, feeling EE is town, null on Ghandi, but more pressure on him certainly wouldn’t hurt. Gheb’s reasoning for EE seems legitimate, though I still got a strong town vibe from EE’s post.

Page 18: first, time to post a list of current reads.
1.) AfroGandhi - null
2.) Axel J - null, possibly leaning scum, but not a lot
3.) Ranmaru - town
4.) Soupamario – town, solely because of recent posts, NOT because of earlygame.
5.) Ryker - null
6.) Evil Eye – null leaning town
7.) Gheb_01 – null leaning town
8.) Circus – leaning town
9.) Shinarouji - scum
10.) Gordito - scum
11.) vVv Choice – null leaning scum
12.) Red Ryu – ehhh dunno
13.) WashedLaundry –leaning town
J’s list smells funny to me: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12760855&postcount=684 In particular, I don’t like Ran being null and Afro being town. Just looked through Afro’s posts again, he’s hella inactive, and hasn’t presented much in the way of stances.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12760889&postcount=688 J buddies the hell out of EE, and agrees with me on EE looking town and presenting his stances very clearly etc. Note that calling someone town is not a towntell for J, it’s null. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12760899&postcount=690 I seriously think Gordito should be the lynch at this point, if he flips mafia, go for J. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12761259&postcount=698 WL brings up good stuff about Ryker, I’d also be alright with a Ryker lynch at this point, though much prefer Gord/Shina. Soup looks really town right about now. This is weird because I always have a super strong scumread on him.. when he’s town. If he flips scum this game, I’ll keep this in mind.

Page 19: Ran/Soup interactions at the top of the page are just ********. “So and so is scum” “Why?” “DO I HAVE TO SPOONFEED YOU EVERYTHING?!” come onnnnnn. Why must you both be town? …Did I say top of the page? It’s taken over half the page now. Did I say half the page? It literally took up the whole page with worthless crap. WL was trying to mediate ***********, but he could only help so much.

Page 20: Choice being wishy washy about Ryker because he’s in 5 games. AKA if Ryker flips scum, Choice is scum. Thinking I might replace into Shina’s slot at this point. Soup and J voting for Gord. Ahh so many people that can be lynched at this point: Gord/Shina, possibly Choice, then Ryker, Afro, and maybe J.

Page 21: Gord makes a catchup that doesn’t convince me he’s town. Then he posts his reads which are ehhh still. The only one I like is comparing Gheb to Dissidia.. I can’t say I’m getting the same feeling I got from Gheb in that game (I had a stronger scumread on Gheb than I do in this game) but I would definitely investigate Gheb N1 in this game as well. EE comes in and posts stuff, places some suspicion on Soup, still seems to think J is scummy. EE’s posts here are relatively null for me.

Page 22: EE and Choice’s scumpicks pretty much match mine. EE’s strong reads are townGheb, scumJ. Gheb… I think wants to know why people think J is scum?

Page 23:

Pabe 24: J FoSes Ranmaru, thinks his questioning and ‘scumhunting’ are fake. I think a lot of Ran’s questions are entirely unnecessary, and I can’t help but think that J might just be looking for an easy target, as Ran is one of the notorious D1 mislynches, isn’t he?

Page 25: Gheb is still insisting that EE is scum because of walls of stuff that could have been said in fewer words. I’m not really liking how Gheb’s doing this, because honestly, EE had just caught up at that point, of course you would expect a lot from him in one post. Ryker seems to be catching up… points out a post of Circus’ that he dislikes because Circus admits that he doesn’t know what to do with his vote at the moment. Ok. Ryker’s #972 seems like a pretty good defense. EE posts a direct case against J, things will certainly come of it. At a glance, his case looks solid. I’m not sure if that’s enough grounds to lynch someone yet though, but I can definitely see J being scummy from it (what else is new?) Ryker backing up Ran’s questioning of Soup, which Soup dismissed as dumb (which lead to page 19 being a complete waste of space) Ryker votes WL and explains why in 987. Ryker (who is still catching up) sees Gord’s #810 and shares my dislike of it, says Gord is scum. This is an example of why I’m starting to lean town on Ryker now that he’s catching up.

Page 26: some stuff I guess

Page 27: Lotsa stuff here. Not convinced WL is scum. Hopefully scum kills Ran or Soup (lol chances of that happening?) so I don’t have to see their bickering. Gord is still scum.

Page 28: “Shin, regardless of in-game alignments and relationships and whatnot, you're making one of the worst first impressions I've ever seen. I hope your personality isn't this ****ty outside of mafia. We already have way too many egos to deal with here.” Circus is a beast and should live ‘til lylo. Shin looks like he (she?) is finally catching up and actually reading, which is cool and all, but… nothing to convince me she should live, aside from possibly a case against RR. Gheb calls out Shin to play better , which is a good thing. He seems to be showing some dislike of her playerslot. I am going to start skimming Ran’s posts from now on because this is taking way too long.

Page 29: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12771813&postcount=1134 xD ” Gheb Seriously why are you pushing this wall thing so hard on EE? Do you genuinely have no worthwhile content? You also, like Choice seem to have no desire to convince anyone of anything particular.” Good point by Afro. Then Afro even mentioned ME in his post! Put Afro down as leaning town. WL lists Circus as a scumpick… as I’ve already stated, I have a town vibe on Circus, and the only thing that seems like potential scum to me is the infrequency of his posts, and the fact that he seems to choose specific things to respond to and does little else.

Page 31: Gord/WL not scum together? Or are they? Bleh.

Page 33: skimmed crap between Ran/Soup, they apparently don’t realize that they practically have IM conversations in-thread and it’s absolute crap.

Page 34: RR is catching up and I see towniness emanating from his posts. He’s looking for vibes from people that will help him feel more confident of his reads on them, and showing posts that help those reads as he catches up.

Page 35: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12778462&postcount=1364 X1 makes a case on J being scum, therefore J is scum. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12778604&postcount=1371 Circus is still town. RR looking pretty town

Page 36: “imaginary cancer doesn’t cure itself”

Page 37: I’m having trouble seeing J as scum, but I could very easily be wrong on him. Soup’s saying he sees J as scum because of trying to redirect the lynch/claiming, I don’t agree. Last I looked ahead, it looks like he’s going to be the lynch, so I get to see if I’m wrong.

Page 38: looks like Soup’s starting to see he may be wrong on J scum, which I think is the case. I still REALLY REALLY want Gord or Shina dead.

Page 40: Reading J’s huge defense stuff. I still think Ran is town, though lynching him would be no great loss. His point “I am curious to wonder what happened to Ryker's Gordscum read. It's like vanished and been replaced with this clear and distinct townGord read that he refuses to lynch him. Though I'm looking at this with future knowledge and not through when he posted this. “ makes sense to me. Ryker DID call Gord scummy, but recently he was refusing to lynch Gord for some unspecified reason.

Page 41: skimming J’s part 2 defense because deal with it.

Page 44: totes caught up and lynch Gord ok

Page 45: Gord is hammered by either Afro or Choice. Soup: “oh and that hammer was scummy choice, but the deadline is approaching fast. “ derp derp -_-.

Page 46:
Page 47:

Page 48: stop attacking Afro for the hammer, my god. It wasn’t a big deal, his reasoning makes sense. Hell, his J/Gheb scum together stance makes sense too, assuming one of them flips scum.
one major thing to note is that scum did a good job of hiding themselves early on in D1. I literally don't mention any of the scum at all for the first few pages, and major scumpicks always seemed to be townies. I think the mafia did the same thing in touhou >_<

also I'm wrong a lot in here. My very last line about Afro hammering... I didn't think it was a big deal, but apparently I was wrong.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
well those notes entertained me at least :bee:

I got lazy/self-trollish near the end :mistyface:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Frankly Gheb I think you're being a bit of a bugger about all this. At the very least you're being biased as all hell.

From N2 I knew I was going to be on my own with mediocre play in my track record and before I had sent in my kill I had committed to the plan to get Gandhi lynched, then you, then J. With all that could be brought against me, and all that was, I managed to envision a winnable scenario and make it happen. From that point to endgame, I received constant questioning and pressure from damn near everyone. And I always broke through to the other side. While trying to make the clairvoyant path to victory happen. And I came into endgame at an almost insurmountable disadvantage, no matter who would be in it.

Your apparent need to diminish that and calling Jerkus out on supposed bad play is pretty bull, and pretty biased again. Regardless of you having pinned J correctly early on, there was a fair amount to not like in his play. Saying he played D2 well is pretty clearly bias on your part considering he dropped two correct scumreads and then went after the cop, followed by the townie that went into lylo. J did good things and I'm going to shout them out when I make said shoutout post. He also did bad things, especially on D5, and you're refusing to see it because you happened to be right and the whole thing reeks of salt tbqh. And the fact that you feel you had it all together is pretty irrelevant since I was hoping to get you lynched on D4 as early as N2, and then you got lynched on D4.

MVP on a town win would have depended on what resulted in Jerkus making the right call. Honestly, I think it was pretty clearly going to be Jerkus. J motivated him to get off his ***, but the case he made against me in his list of grievances post was infinitely better than what J was putting down. Don't get me wrong, J raised some legit concerns but he also resurrected a lot of points that were bad when he made them on D4, in particular his take on D3 which still remains to be nothing but lies and I'm completely astonished that I found myself arguing against something like that from a townie. Jerkus on the other hand had a ****in Vulcan mindmeld read on Laundry, and came around to Gandhi quickly and for the right reasons, not budging from either in the long run. The fact that he was willing to listen to J, warts and all, actively refused to just let me bamboozle him into a votin' zombie slave and ended up zeroing in on me completely (for all the best reasons) is great town play. On the other hand if J just counter-bamboozled Jerkus into voting for me he'd pretty much have it. Other possibility is if Jerkus dug up or looked at your post where you provided analysis of my play and decided that he agreed with it; then it'd be you. But I digress.

And it's pretty darn hypocritical that you probably rest a lot of your "Jerkus u so bad y" assertions on the fact that he suspected you considering you also suspected him, and the undeniable fact of the matter is that you were both townies that suspected each other. Not to mention that you continued to suspect him routinely after a cop clear, and rather than owning up to it on D4 you just yelled about how everything you said against the now completely clear townie was somehow still completely right. Then tried to push his lynch right near the end. And insisted pretty much to the end that he wasn't town. Come on now, bro. Look at something like that with fresh eyes.

Whatever. I know I played well; I had a redonk uphill task from the moment I really took the reigns and it only got harder every cycle. And then it culminated in a kind of anti-Bioware. Appropriately enough my D1-2 play in Bioware was coasty and mediocre as well, heh. Anyway that's the last I'll say to that, I guess, other than I feel that I do deserve the MVP. Ego trip sold seperately.

Alright time for shout-outs.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
MVP on a town win would have depended on what resulted in Jerkus making the right call. Honestly, I think it was pretty clearly going to be Jerkus. J motivated him to get off his ***, but the case he made against me in his list of grievances post was infinitely better than what J was putting down.
Pretty much this.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
EE wouldn't you be mad if you lost after that MASSIVE WALL

I haven't even read it but it's MASSIVE

edit: walls

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Man all yall mofos stay hatin on me mang. Maybe yall should get on mah level and stuff before talkin to dis.

I was lynched D1 because I'm too much of an asset to town and everybody knew that a town Gord's great but a scum Gord is too risque to keep around... I hope.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Gandhi: Really wish you didn't buddy/chainsaw me so much, though I did manage to spin it in my favor. Sucks that Choice was the cop; who knows, maybe you could have made good things happen on D2 if he wasn't. It's hard to say. Anyway, you played perfectly by continuing to push Choice when we pretty much knew I was going to be busing you, because it allowed you to look like you were trying to survive (especially against my pressure), but also somewhat distracted people from grilling you for other information to locate your scumbuddy. So that was good stuff. Oh yeah, and good job being just barely townier than Shina hahaha. Pretty essential.

Ran: Thanks for being attached to Ryker! Haha, it's kind of funny, that whole bit. I think there was a point where I was all "man, Ryker's defending Ran SO MUCH UGH. ...wait are they... pfffnawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww haha EE u so crazy y". But when I had those vaguest blips of what was goin on, your behavior never entered into it. So some props for you there, for sure. If you really were attacking people for attacking your masonbuddy as much as you say people would have been hardpressed to disprove y'all's claim later on if you dug all those connections up.

Despite airing frustrations in the thread you actually were kinda fun to play with. I put those meanie posts up mostly because if I weren't scum I really would have been a lil' frustrated, haha. But as scum I didn't mind. Despite you being fun though, I'm still glad you died. Not so much because it made Wash's death an easier hit to take but because D2 wasn't 50 pages hahaha

Ryker: Whattup homie. Man did I slap my forehead when your Loverness was revealed. I see you were putting that classic Scumker "Ryker wouldn't do THAT if _____" to work in your Loverhood. And you were rockin it with yo ballz out. No lie, when you pushed **** back up the pipe and onto Laundry, I pooped my pants just a little bit. Good stuff bro.

Soup: It's funny, I heard some Things and some Stuff about Soup in Front of Me. But I didn't really see any of that in this game. Despite being wrong about some stuff I think you were playing well, the way you managed make yourself obvtown to people and grab a few town reads alone could have led to victory. And the way you zeroed in on Laundry instantaneously after Choice's claim was damn fine town play, considering there were numerous townies doing the same thing. Were you jailing Choice to RB, or to protect? And what would you have thought on D3 when a kill still goes through, had your Gandhi jail gone through?

EE: Where did you get your muscles? Why are they so darn sexy?

Shina: You seemed chill. Playwise though, I gotta say. Those pushes against people for being suspicious of you that relied more on calling them stupid than anything were not good. People would be angry at you for not putting up content, and you'd continue on with half of what content you post being insults. That actually put a mirror back to me and made me realize there was a lot of Armchair Critic stuff going on, including from myself, heh. But yeah. And I mean, putting someone at L-1 because you didn't format your vote right the first time shouldn't be treated the same as though you did vote correctly the first time. The fact of the matter is that the circumstances of the vote have changed completely. I dunno if on AiB a vote anywhere on a wagon is just a vote, but here on SWF we get pretty pedantic about it, haha. Anyways, you gave me a few chuckles, at least.

Gorf: Man I wanted to play with you more than I got too. Too bad you got bodied by that JEE scumteam mirite :troll: But yeah, sucks you couldn't keep up. I know how you feel; I don't think I made any burst of real, active posting that wasn't during an all nighter that entire Day. Keep on keepin' on homie.

Choice: Well, you definitely played your role well. It's funny, in the QT we'd all agreed to look for breadcrumbs because we were afraid of cop ownage. Sadly the game moved so damn fast it quickly became the last thing on my mind, even on rereads; I have to wonder if we'd have found them if we had a breadcrumb-hunting pow-wow. They were good crumbs, anyway, very clever. You also managed to be scummy enough that killing you prior to your claim was undesirable, and you hit scum with your N1 investigation, then a townie that proved to be the fulcrum of D3 onwards on N2. That was some damn good cop play. Who did you try to investigate N3?

RR: Mixed bag as seems to generally be the case. You had some legit reads, and later some bad ones that still pointed you in the right direction. I guess although your improvement is slow, you're learning to point yourself in the right direction? That is good. Try to keep a cooler head, though. People aren't suspicious for being suspicious of you, or town reads, by default. At times they can be; you need to learn the intricacies of the game that define these lines. And if you're pushing or at least calling an entire scumteam, you should always be splashing salt by the bucket onto it to see if it really stands up to reconsideration. And, uh, doing it while sober would probably be good haha.

Laundry: Man I'm still astonished you got out of D1. It's just like... how the... how. Sucks you had to go D2 but that was basically inevitable. Though I really, really wish you were more subtle about that doc gambit, because I frankly find it miraculous that we did in fact draw out the protector. The way you did it was. So scummy. But, good **** pulling him out. And lol @ you calling yourself the bus from early on, then me stressing how we should be ready to bus anybody, then you get lynched on D2 anyway and (I think?) not a single scum was on it.

Longer ones for the others comin'

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If a kill went through and i jailed Gandhi, i would still go ahead and make that daunting case i had for you, it's no novel, but it was pretty damn long, by D1 and your attack on J, i deciphered it alittle and felt the thing was structured well but it had one flaw: it was obvious. I felt the whole thing was just trying to sell me something and not committing to do the dirty work of finding scum, i felt it was way forced rather then genuinine, i wish i had the oppurtunity to do so.

I jailed choice for protection, ironically, and to see how he would react, me and kuz had this situation in FMP, which i use for tabs sometimes to relate NOT WHAT to do while playing.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
J: I had some... cross words for you in the scum quicktopic. While D5 was going on I basically made a rant-post in there to vent my anger about what was going on wrt your case about D3. Because that was basically another Event for me; I thought I was having an aneurysm. However for what it's worth I wanted to delete the post last night because it seemed a little too venomous and I didn't care for it anymore. QT.com won't let me because my IP address has... changed? I don't know how. Some kind of black magic, probably. Anyway keep in mind that the post was a heat of the moment thing, but I was pretty angry and I do stand by the points themselves.

So, critique. Here's the thing. You made some good points, but I think you reached too hard. That is to say, even when you were making a good point, you were trying to stretch it too far, to encompass too much of the game. I was totally buddying Jerkus and you had a fine chunk of a case on that point alone. But then you tried to stretch it into this all-encompassing Godpoint since (trailer guy voice) THE BEGINNING, when the fact of the matter is I was trying to actively ignore him D1-2 because I felt none of his play was scummy and I just wanted to let him keep spinning the webs that he was at the time, and because I rarely bother talking to mild scum or strong town reads. You did this a lot. Don't push a point beyond its merit. Think about how applicable it is, communicate that, then find more points, communicate them, organize or do whatever you do for readability and post. Also, on D4, I really don't think that Master Plan was much of anything. Gheb is good. I never even got the vibe that he "thought" you had hammered him, but rather that you were committing to his lynch by putting him at L-1. And even if he did, eh. We've had long Twilights. Point is, gambits like that rarely work when you're dealing with scum that knows how to be manipulative... case in point, my behavior in T5 which was rather hilariously ninja'd.

So, the aforementioned good things! Laundry on late-D1, good stuff. And Laundry and Gandhi on D2. Damn son. You were on the path to MVP there. Shame that kind of fell apart; if you kept playing the way you were from late D1-early D2, I don't think town could have lost. Especially if you, Gheb and Jerkus got a kind of Wonder-Triplets thing goin', or something. D3 was back in form, though. Pushing Jerkus was unfortunate, but understandable I guess. Important thing is you wanted Gandhi, and for the right reasons, this time. Also, despite deciding I was town early on and that you were gonna love me long time forever and ever, you routinely questioned the read. And your other reads, for that matter. That's good stuff. You also made some good points D5 as I said.

Overall you were fun to play with barring... that one thing... and I don't regret playing the game. Also, heh, to answer your question about "who would do such a thing that's so disrespectful and disgusting" (re: using the Event against me)... heh. A lot of people, honestly. I remember in one of my earlier games, someone called me a liar for saying I missed a deadline or w/e because I was on a date. I **** you not. They were scum, too, can't believe I didn't lynch their ***. But yeah I've got an unfortunate number of similar war stories haha.

Gheb: You did play well despite my arguments on D4 haha. You had Wash and you had Gandhi, and you had them at the right times for generally the right reasons. I'm kind of astonished that this didn't lead you to Jerkustown though, considering that Jerkus pounced on a total scumtell D1 from Laundry and... man he didn't even kick his ***. He like, pried his cheeks apart and rammed his whole leg in there up to the inner thigh. Alas, you thought Gorf was scum; understandable, as his hop onto Laundry looked insanely opportunistic.

I do think you are too set in your ways and biases, though. J pushed Gorf, Jerkus, and Choice (all town), and I feel that the fact that they were both your scumpicks had a lot to do with why you trusted him so extensively. And the fact is, those were bad reads, and so scumliness was a possibility. You can insist they were valid reads, but if you read town as scum, it's a bad read. If you read a townie as scum, regardless of how scummy they may be, if the townie doesn't admit to deliberately doing something differently, for the purposes of obfuscation or who knows what, you dun goofed. Period. Red Ryu is a perfect example. To make the right call in Bioware I had to sledgehammer through an inactive, scummy, coasty townie first. In the long run, you can't be both wrong and right.

And your cantankerosity about walls has gotta end, mang. Having good reads is townie step one, convincing people of them is townie step two. Some people are more persuasive if they can develop their points. Some people feel most comfortable with short posts. It's all null; get over it. If you don't, I promise you you're going to lose some games you shouldn't on that principle alone.

But anyway. I take nothing away from you otherwise; you did some weird things that under the right light could look scummy, but pretty much every townie ever does some weird things, generally.

Jerkus: I think the thing you can learn from this game above all else is to trust yourself. You are a damn fine player. As I said, you were suspicious of Laundry for the right reasons, and of Gandhi for the right reasons (and not earlier, for the wrong reasons, as some had been). Then when it came down to it, you were suspicious of myself for the right reasons.

Being cautious in 3man lylo is never ever a mistake, of course. But I think you've proven that you can trust your internal radar, probably more than you do. Excessive caution is a flaw of my own, as well, though its irritatingly hard to learn that lesson when sometimes I also feel doubts that I ignore and sure enough the doubts end up being right haha. Anyway. Here, doubt was the issue. You had Laundry by the balls. And he was all, hey, leggo of my balls man. And you were like nah man. These are my balls now. But he weaseled out of it. Not necessarily bad play, since Gorf could have been a liability in the long run. But you had Laundry dead to obvscum rights, imo.

Then, of course, doubt proved to be your achilles heel here as well, and obviously more fatally. It's kind of funny. In the QT I actually said that your willingness to second-guess yourself (which can be very very protown) is probably your one true weakness. That was like. Before D1 started or something. And of course it ended up being the key to victory here. Or, well, no. Not the key. But the deadbolt I had to pick, all locksmith-like. That's a better analogy.

(Of course, I also said that the presumably unexpected N3/4 jan would be far more useful to scum than any walls of text, when literally the complete ****in opposite happened hahahah)

Anyway. Like you said, haters gonna hate, but you played the hell outta this game and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Haha EE I had fun with you too. Yeah I attacked RR and WL for attacking Ryker. Got scum from it, and he noticed WL was off colour too. Everything else I didn't really do much.

Can i get a critique too? : D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EE, of course there are no hard feelings during the heat of the moment. I understand completely. It also reminds me a bit of FF and what he said about me in the All-Stars QT all those months ago when I first joined. I know I had some cross words to say to some people when I was alone in the Inception QT. Plus it's a game and you didn't mean anything personal by it.

Thanks for the critique as well and I'll definitely take a lot of it to heart. Also lmao wow at those who play that way of using things like that.

=======

Asdioh, your notes were a great read imo. Thanks for sharing them haha.

=======

TBH, I really liked this game thinking it over even though I was lynched. I think it's helped me as a player. Definitely some new experiences and this is one for my history books haha.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Hey, just saying I've been watching this game for a bit and, though I'm sad to see it turn out the way it did, it was an awesome game, and, IMO, everyone did pretty well considering everything that went on.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
EE, you're a champ. Bros 4 lyfe. I was feelin' pretty down 'til you said what you said. I appreciate it.

Can't wait 'til that game that doesn't exist is over so I can talk about that ****.

J, the next game we play together, I think I'll do a lot better with you. I feel like I finally have a more nuanced idea of how you play and I'll be able to read you more accurately in the future. Hopefully. Sorry for lynching you. You did manage to break that EE buddy spell on me a few times; I just couldn't pull it together in the end.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Please don't rely on meta Circus...that's one of the major reasons why I disliked your Gheb push heavily.

Anyways regardless, I really can't wait till our next game together. Though I think it's my turn to implement a little revenge. Wouldn't you say that's fair Circus?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
No, not really. Not unless I'm scum and you're town.

My beef with you came from you straight up marionette-ing me in Royal Sleepover. Your beef with me comes from me getting marrionette'd by someone else here.

You tricked me. Then I just got tricked by someone else. I don't see how I really did anything worth any kind of revenge.

But if you really want to, I'll be happy to rumble with you again. :p

P. S. I still contend that my suspicion of Gheb was based on much more than meta by the time we actually got to D4. Yeah, I was already on him pretty good at the end of D3, but it was the way he played D4 that really made me go Full ****** on him. But that's a dead horse, as far as I'm concerned. Wrong is wrong.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nah Circus, I want revenge for you ruining a record of mine. Also being lynched in LyLo is heinous in itself.

Plus this is all a joke so haha.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I can't believe EE, of all people, made a post that actually needs a .gif. Dude, I am so terribly sorry I riled you up so much in that way. Like honestly that wasn't my intention at all but now ya got me feeling like it really did mess with ya that hard.

But yeah after reading the mafia QT fully, I can honestly say that this game does need an MvP.

Vote: Evil Eye even though swords already said

I'm still astonished that we fell like dominoes into EE's plot of Gandhi->Gheb->J lynches for the win. But god damn.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I laughed so hard at Afro talking. Both sides to be quiet honest. One reason being it seemed they talked more in there then they did in thread and they also just kept being silly.

Back to not using .gifs and saying weird things.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
Please don't rely on meta Circus...that's one of the major reasons why I disliked your Gheb push heavily.

Anyways regardless, I really can't wait till our next game together. Though I think it's my turn to implement a little revenge. Wouldn't you say that's fair Circus?
I agree with J here. Meta has screwed me over plenty of times. Gotta find a way around it. I know "Meta + Game actions" seems ok, but somehow after playing many games it's your way of seein how THEY play and it just FUUUcks my thoughts of them up lol.

Lovably Adorable Kanine

Red Ryu|John2k4
"Yeah, it's how you transitioned that I found scummy. Simply changing your mind is just... not scummy. But even though it's the correct stance on the matter, and what I'd say as town, I chose to omit it because I knew I'd get Ran derpaderping all over me for it. Or maybe not Ran, but someone. (Probably Ran lol)"

Actually, I never thought WL was scummy for that. I think it's good to be honest and concede, I just purposely never said anything because he was scummy regardless. : P

Also, I did kinda pressure Soup alot, sorry.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Jerkus said:
EE, you're a champ. Bros 4 lyfe. I was feelin' pretty down 'til you said what you said. I appreciate it.
Meant every word, broseph. I'd say the only true hole I was responding to was your take on D3 (since obviously I really did want to lynch him and was just taking effort to play it out as I would as town). Other than that (albeit key) point, literally everything you said was so on point. Don't let any of Gheb (or whoever)'s salt get in your eyes. You played that **** well.

Also, I feel like this'll cheer you up even more -- to build up the emotional and psychological strength to get my **** together and respond to you, I had to first sit quietly in a silent room and listen to this song in its entirety:

[yt]Z0kGAz6HYM8[/yt]

After that, I folded my arms and started givin' 'er all I could give 'er.

Jerkus said:
Can't wait 'til that game that doesn't exist is over so I can talk about that ****.
Bro I'm semi-literally dying to see what you've got ta say.

Man you should exist on AIM sometime. I've never had a non-SWF conversation with you and I feel like we'd get it on. (No homo. [Mild homo?])

Jerkus said:
No, not really. Not unless I'm scum and you're town.
Or the other way around :b:

J said:
Nah Circus, I want revenge for you ruining a record of mine.
Not gonna lie, there was like a grain or two of salt in my "J's case on D3" anger dedicated to the idea of losing my "lynched only as Jester" record to literal lies.

(If Jerkus voted me right after he'd said "Die, scum" or when he hammered though I'd've been cool widdit :)

J said:
Dude, I am so terribly sorry I riled you up so much in that way. Like honestly that wasn't my intention at all but now ya got me feeling like it really did mess with ya that hard.
I forgive you. I'd be lying if I said that it won't make an impact on how long I'm in the cave after Bebop ends, but I do forgive you. Especially since if I do play again, and I do face off against you, I know you'll be making better points. Got a feelin' :)

I'm glad you took the rant so well because I wanted to delete it so badly, as a game this long really does need people to walk away from it with good memories and reminiscin' possibilities.

J said:
I'm still astonished that we fell like dominoes into EE's plot of Gandhi->Gheb->J lynches for the win. But god damn.
Haha. Well I probably spent a good amount of time tenting my fingers and leaning back in my chair before each post. I feel like it's the key to victory if you are executing an evil plot. Give it a shot sometime hahaha

J said:
But yeah after reading the mafia QT fully, I can honestly say that this game does need an MvP.

Vote: Evil Eye even though swords already said
Awww shucks. Well I'm definitely in a good mood now. Quiet night at work, got high walrusy mid-shift, went to a bonfire party for drankz and then staggered into my house to see that the game's salt has all been pressure-washed away. I love when a mafia postgame has a happy attitude; it's probably the one mafia-related point where I'll start to give a **** about how people are feelin'. I like the turn we've taken.

Oh hey Tiny Dancer. Why in the ffffuuuuuuuuuuckleberry was the safeclaim for the janitor not only a guy that deals with like a minimum of three dead bodies but also a guy that has a tryst with one of the scum roles!?!? Haha, I was gonna bring this up for more WIFOM points but never found a chance/remembered to slip it in. Also I meant to point out that Lance is the guy Vega goes to when his boss's old lady temporarily dies when they're about to bone it up and helps him sort out his dead ***** problem. But I forgot, when I meant to mention it... basically every time I posted haha.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Get all the salt outta this thread please

Me hammering wasn't scummy, I did that cause I'd do it as town. I dealt with the pressure after it terribly but hey ho. We also purposely claimed a weaksauce PR, its all in the QT gaiz

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Role PMs

Town:

"I don't go joy-poppin' with bubble-gummers! My friends can handle their highs!"

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Axel! You are Lance, vanilla townie.

You’re a drug dealer, and are proud to admit to possessing some of the most wicked stuff on the planet Earth. You’re also a pretty chill dude. However, one thing you are NOT chill with is being killed, which, with the mafia in town, seems all the more likely to happen. So for the next few days you’re going have to stop toastin’ walrus and really start to think things through.

Abilities: Your thoughts, voice, and vote are your only power. Use them wisely!

Win Condition: You win when all anti-town factions have been eliminated. Even if you are dead.
“What is it like . . .to kill a man?”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Gheb_01! You are Esmerelda Villalobos, vanilla townie.

At first glance, you‘re just a cab driver. There’s more than just that to you though. You’re also a bit psychotic, being obsessed with death and all. Lucky you, with the mafia in town, you’re going to learn first hand what it’s like to kill someone.

Win Condition: You win when all anti-town factions have been eliminated. Even if you are dead.
“I don't need you to tell me how ****ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys ****! I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it, I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****er in my garage.”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Circus! You are Jimmie, vanilla townie.

You really don’t want to deal with this. It is NOT your job to be messing around with any punk *** gangsters, but you were dragged into this against your own will through some unfortunate connections of yours. Now there’s nothing you can do but role up your sleeves, make one of your *****in’ cups of coffee, and get to work.

Win Condition: You win when all anti-town factions are eliminated. Even if you are dead.
Aw ****, I just shot Marvin in the face.”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Gordito! You are Marvin, vanilla townie.

You have a history of rather . . . swingy alliances, and has landed you right in the middle of trouble several times. However, with mafia in town, you now have the opportunity to make a solid stand, and earn some cred with those who distrust you. At the very least, they won't shoot you in the ****ing face.

Abilities: Your thoughts, voice, and vote are your only powers. Use them wisely!

Win Condition: You win when all anti-town factions are eliminated. Even if you are dead.
“No. Pot bellies make a man look either oafish, or like a gorilla. But on a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ***, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I'd wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it.”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Shinarouji! You are Fabienne, vanilla townie.

Dealing with the mafia is not your business. It’s far to dangerous and frightening for you. Yet here you are, due to your boyfriend. In pursuit of a better life, you’re not backing out. However, being a smooth and sexually foreign girl, perhaps your charms will be enough to get you out of this mess and into a better life.

“Nobody ever robs restaurants. Bars, liquor stores, gas stations... you get your head blown off sticking up one of them. Restaurants on the other hand, you catch with their pants down. They're not expecting to get robbed. Not as expectant anyway.”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Ranmaru! You are Pumpkin, a.k.a Ringo, town mason lover.

Together with your Honey Bunny, you rob places. Not any particular place, mind you, just any place, for the giggles of it. It seems, though, that an unknown group of people wish to separate the two of you, for good. Not a smart move. Now they have to deal you, your wrath, and your gun.

Passive abilities:

You and Ryker (Honey Bunny, town mason lover) are confirmed to each other to both be town.

Communication: You may communicate with your fellow mason at any given time, and are given the following quick topic to do so:

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/kBdv8Nb5LXq
You may also communicate in any other fashion you wish, but all other logs of communication must be posted within the quick topic.

Drawbacks: If your lover dies, you will commit suicide during the Night and will flip the next Mourning.

“Any of you ****ing pricks move, and I'll execute every mother****ing last one of ya!”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Ryker! You are Honey Bunny, a.k.a Yolanda, town mason lover.

Together with your Pumpkin, you rob places. Not any particular place, mind you, just any place, for the giggles of it. It seems, though, that an unknown group of people wish to separate the two of you, for good. Not a smart move. Now they have to deal you, your wrath, and your gun.

Passive abilities:

You and Ranmaru (Pumpkin, town mason lover) are confirmed to each other to both be town.

Communication: You may communicate with your fellow mason at any given time, and are given the following quick topic to do so:

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/kBdv8Nb5LXq
You may also communicate in any other fashion you wish, but all other logs of communication must be posted within the quick topic.

Drawbacks: If your lover dies, you will commit suicide during the Night and will flip the next Mourning.

“Nobody kills anyone in my store except me and Zed.”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Soupamario! You are Maynard, town jail keeper.

Racist? Yeah, so? Redneck? Course. Sadistic? If by sadistic, you mean one of the greatest ****s in town, then hell yeah!

Some don’t like you. Too bad for them, they’re missing out. They’re missing out on several things, actually, just as access to your basement, where you can lock up anyone you like. After all, it ain’t there for just lovin‘.

Active Abilities:

Jailing: Every Night, you may send me the command jail: someone in order to jail that person. Any actions that person tries to commit that Night will fail. Also, any lethal action committed against that person that Night will fail. You may not jail yourself. You may choose to jail: no one .

”You feel that sting, big boy, huh? That's pride ****IN' with you! You gotta fight through that ****!”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, vVv Choice! You are Butch Coolidge, town cop.

As an aging prize fighter, you’re glory days have long since passed. However, that doesn’t mean you’re done yet. You still haven’t accomplished anything. You still haven’t lived up to your family’s name.

Now though, with a new threat in town, you can prove yourself. You can show the world that you’re not just some dumb**** boxer to be underestimated. You can make something of yourself now. You can live up to the Coolidge name.

Abilities:

Investingation: Every Night, you may send me the command investigate: someone . At the end of the Night, if you are still alive, you will be told whether or not that person is in the mafia or not. You may choose the command investigate: no one . You may investigate yourself.

“The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Red Ryu! You are Jules Winnfield, town one-shot vigilante .

Unbeknownst forces are at work who wish to do harm to your brothers, and you have taken it upon yourself to set these *****es straight. Luckily for you, your power as the town vigilante will surely aid you in your righteous cause.

Abilities:

Vig power: On any given Night, you may send me the command shoot: some poor mother****er in order to kill that person. You may not shoot yourself. You may choose to shoot: no one . Failure to send in a command will result in no action be taken. This ability may only be used once during the game.

Mafia:

“The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ***. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ***. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my *** for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Afro Gandhi! You are Captain Koons, Mafia Godfather.

You’ve been reflecting upon something as of late. You’ve been feeling that the sacrifices that you and your comrade, Mr. Coolidge, haven’t really been appreciated by the younger generation. You feel that they are morally decrepit, having lost the moral values that you are your generation upheld. Sex, drugs, and the gang life have blinded there moral and ethical senses. None of the new generations knows what your generations went through. None of the new generations knows of the strong loyalty, to keep hold of a friend’s watch for his son, or of dedication, to hide it up ones bowels for years. They need to take a step backwards, to better days, and you think you know how to do that. You feel that you need to beat them at there own game, to show them the evil of their ways. You were a war captain, and as thus fighting a war nothing new to you. There will be bloodshed, but you’re use to that, and it’s ultimatly for the greater good.

Active Abilities:

Killing: Every Night, you or one of your teammates may send me in the command,:Kill: Someone. The next Day, that person will be eliminated from the game, and their role revealed.

Passive abilities:

Communication: You may communicate with your mafia partners, Evil Eye (The Wolf, mafia Janitor) and WashedLaundry (Mia Wallace, mafia goon), at any given time, and are given the following quick topic to do so:

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/iZYUmN54exmRW

Innocence: As the Mafia Godfather, anyone who investigates you will be given an innocent result.

Win Condition: You win when the town are equal or less than in numbers to the amount of remaining mafia members.

Safe Claim: Captain Koons, vanilla townie.
“If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car.”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, Player X! You are The Wolf, mafia every-other Night janitor.

Quick, efficient, and well-respected. You solve problems, problems such as what to do with dead bodies. The good Captain Koons has done you some favors in the past, so now, in his time of need, you wish to pay him back.

However, you're a very busy man, and you are not to be bothered every single time Koons makes a hit on someone. Really, you find you can only pencil in cleaning up every other body into your busy schedule.

Active Abilities:

Killing: Every Night, you or one of your teammates may send me in the Kill: Someone. The next Day, that person will be eliminated from the game, and their role revealed.

Janitoring: As the janitor, you may send me in the command clean up. The next Day, the name of the killed player will be revealed, but their role and alignment will not. You may only do this every other Night. You may only clean up the mafia kill. You may choose to not clean up, in which case your cleaning power will be reserved for the next Night. You will not be told what character you “cleaned.” Failing to send in a command will result in no action being taken.

Passive Abilites:

Communication: You may communicate with your mafia partners, Afro Gandhi (Captain Koons, mafia Godfather) and WashedLaundry (Mia Wallace, mafia goon), at any given time, and are given the following quick topic to do so:

You may also communicate in any other fashion you wish. However, all other logs of communication must be posted in the quick topic.

Win Condition: You win when the town are equal or less than in numbers to the amount of remaining mafia members.

Safe Claim: Vincent Vega, vanilla townie.
“Don‘t be a [].”

Welcome to Pulp Fiction Mafia, WashedLaudry! You are Mia Wallace, mafia goon.

Okay, so, you’re pretty bored with your life. Like, really bored. Marsellus is always out doing, um, something, somewhere, now and days. Always ignoring you. So now you want some entertainment, and some revenge. You want it now. Captain Koons has promised you just that if you join him, and you've have't really done anything exciting in awhile, so you decided to take him up on his offer. Who would of thought?

Active Abilities:

Killing: Every Night, you or one of your teammates may send me in the command: Kill: Someone. The next Day, that person will be eliminated from the game, and their role revealed.

Passive abilities:

Communication: You may communicate with your mafia partners, Afro Gandhi (Captain Koons, mafia Godfather), and Evil Eye (The Wolf, mafia Janitor), at any given time, and are given the following quick topic to do so:

Safe claim: Mia Wallace, vanilla townie.

Top Bottom