• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Psychomidget Capital Brawl *Videos*

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Yea I saw GERM's matches vs Zjinn...too good...

Also....might I say that first match was SO intense. Haha. I was on the edge of my seat by the end of it.

It's matches like this that make me wonder why we have lame threads complaining about Snake. *cough*

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
If you're wondering why I lost it's because I was playing with 1 hand and was blindfolded

jk I suck.
Yeah, x2 on that. I really thought you'd be able to beat a scrub like GERM. Why isn't your snake as good as... Umm.. Hm. Oh wait. You're basically the best snake in existence? (From what I've seen at least). Don't be so hard on yourself. lawl. <3

Sw0rd

Smash Cadet
Wow that was awsome, really close matches. Was it me? or did psycho's nade push him right into wolf's dsmash in the second vid at the end.

Cho?

Smash Apprentice
If you're wondering why I lost it's because I was playing with 1 hand and was blindfolded

jk I suck.
psycho lost because he was busy owning someone else with his other hand. oh and the blindfold was to just keep things fair :)

*EDIT*

i think we should give DSF credit for winning the tourney with his snake ;)

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
I got the feeling after the matches that Psycho played a lot better than Germ, but ended up losing anyways. Wolf is just ridiculous, even compared to Snake.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Hey, nice. Psycho ******, I remember finding you when I was looking for Snake vids initially. You're prodigious.
Real shame about Psycho Mantis being in the same namespace as you, though.

The second vid at 3:00 is a perfect example of what the rocket launcher is for.

The A - A-tilt combos were nice. I never thought of that. Is it hard to input (as in, to keep it from doing AAA anyway?)

There were a few times you used A-tilt when I'd have used down-tilt. I can't say right now which of us is wrong though; I just always thought that A-tilt could be block-thrown, or avoided with a sly step to the side - i.e., it's kinda risky.

But the 21% is worth going for. I'll just maybe suggest (if, conversely, you haven't tried my way of doing it), that you throw in more down-tilts. Snake's crouch is strong, quick, ranged, and sends 'em up, where your Uair or Usmash can get 'em, not to mention how it gives you time to lay some explosives around.

Just my two cents.

Top Bottom