• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSU Presents: Happy Smashin' Valley! (HSV)Philly! Md/VA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
We will figure something out; we dont leave people hanging here.
We just need to figure who can house and who can not this weekend. We are trying to get it figured out by tonight if all possible ^_^

M@v

Subarashii!
Im really busy this week but I can try to later.

In a nut shell its

GE(about 10 alone)
Penn state locals
-harrisburg/surrounding area(robfox? nitewing etc.)
-Chibos car
-Whoever comes from Md/va
-Melee side event ppl

Robfox

Smash Lord
I live in the Berks area, but relatively close (5- 15) minutes from Lancaster, I think. (Parents are the ones driving me, usually. ^^; ) I'm just trying to go to as many tourneys as I can. I went to a harrisburg one with you before I think, but I didn't really get to talk to you that much since it was pools. D:
We did get to friendly though, we were the first two at the tourney. Since then I've been playing Diddy and trying to go to as many tourneys as I can, I went to the harrisburg one that Damon hosted yesterday. It was a lot of fun, and I got a lot of advice. :D
Hopefully I'll see you at a tourney sooner or later!

O yea ok I remember you, it was you and another person lol We played friendlys and I went ROB/PT 0__o
good to see you on SWF
Edit: Sorry dawg Robfox cant make this one. Im savin ALL my $$$ for pound. Im even skippin valentines day -__-
IM SKIPPIN DATES FOR SMASH omgosh wat am I doin @___@

M@v

Subarashii!
I gotta look into it, but I'm leaning towards a to 5 payout atm, we should have enough. Top3 is still a possibility though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Do top 5 imo

much much better

the ppl who get 4th and 5th rly enjoy it, even if it's a little. being able to say you got money at a tourney and go get some then free lunch. get your AZ status on

M@v

Subarashii!
I have been doing top 5 recently at my tourneys, and that same situation happened to me this past weekend. (yay $10 for free dinner)

Robfox

Smash Lord
@Logic greedy ******* LOL <3

@Berserker - Modest huh wow I haven't gotten that since the wifi days lol AND I only went MK ONE MATCH @ BR3 not even a set >=( lol
idk man this is lookin hype but I gotta see if I can get a ride -__-

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
since im actually going...which never happens, but ill only end up playing brawl doubles with umbs, i can help you administrate mav

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
I actually do have that much. A project, an essay, 3 exams to start studying for next week, and most of it I haven't even started because I've been swamped all this week with busywork. If it wasn't all happening during the first half of next week, I'd be able to spare Saturday, but that's not the case =/ I can't pull 10-hour straight workfests because then I just get sloppy with my work (hence giving myself the extra day to pace myself). The only time I won't be doing work this weekend will be the Superbowl, but even that's in question atm because I just realized how little I care about both teams in it.

Sorry to (apparently) disappoint, but you guys will have plenty of chances to 2-0 my Ike, no worries.

Robfox

Smash Lord
I actually do have that much. A project, an essay, 3 exams to start studying for next week, and most of it I haven't even started because I've been swamped all this week with busywork. If it wasn't all happening during the first half of next week, I'd be able to spare Saturday, but that's not the case =/ I can't pull 10-hour straight workfests because then I just get sloppy with my work (hence giving myself the extra day to pace myself). The only time I won't be doing work this weekend will be the Superbowl, but even that's in question atm because I just realized how little I care about both teams in it.

Sorry to (apparently) disappoint, but you guys will have plenty of chances to 2-0 my Ike, no worries.

Sounds like my senior yr lol
good **** stayin on top of that school work
I guess i'll see that Ike........wenever =/

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo, I need housing for tonight. I'll be arriving around 1AM. Any takers? PLEASE PM ME!

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
FYI to the Melee people. I'll be there with a setup, but I may not get there until about noon. I don't want to enter Brawl , so I don't mind being a tad late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom