• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSU Presents: Happy Smashin' Valley! (HSV)Philly! Md/VA?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
**** coming to PSU this weekend for gfs 21 at midnight this day. Should be able to make attendance anyone teamies Umbra Chibo? Also needs more melee :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
DOBS!! Good **** dude, gonna be a great time.

I'm hoping this tourney doesn't get any lashing from the BR3 thread, I really wanna see both of ours getting a great non-PSU turnout as well.

:205:
Haters gonna hate :) Will be great seeing you guys for both possible teamies with me for Jan 15th? ur bro dissed me :(

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I can't wait for these tournaments ^_^

looks like I actually am coming out of retirement now with 4 tournaments in a few months lol... one scranton two state college one philly

M@v

Subarashii!
Just as a heads up; we got the discounted hotel rate for this as well ^_^. Btw we are 100% go for this; all venue stuff sorted out :D

M@v

Subarashii!
Br3 is over, but this tourney will be here in 3 weeks! Get Hyped!

As of now its brawl singles and doubles; if we get enough interest melee singles will be added. I just need to make sure we have enough time to do all 3 events.

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Br3 is over, but this tourney will be here in 3 weeks! Get Hyped!

As of now its brawl singles and doubles; if we get enough interest melee singles will be added. I just need to make sure we have enough time to do all 3 events.
There's always time for melee.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
na its not that, i promised talwind before i would help him run his next event which will prob be on this date

M@v

Subarashii!
My only fear is we wont finish on time. If people realize the main focus is brawl singles and doubles i'll add it. We need to get this done by 8pm. I'd only be able to devote 1-2 setups for melee unless people really step it up and bring a lot of setups.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Umbra r we def teaming at this also will there be melee those 2 things determine my attendance...
Sounds good, I'll def team with you then... if we win money I'll give you back my entry fee

My only fear is we wont finish on time. If people realize the main focus is brawl singles and doubles i'll add it. We need to get this done by 8pm. I'd only be able to devote 1-2 setups for melee unless people really step it up and bring a lot of setups.
I'm sure the local melee players will step up to the occasion, myself included. If you don't feel like running melee yourself I wouldn't mind taking care of it for you.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no johns is on this day anyway
dont hold melee
low attendance and stuff needs to get done
allocate your resources all to brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom