• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSC 12 Poll - Brought to you by Take Two Interactive

asdf

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
Had to change your post Wave so it didn't constitute as minor spam. Please post something relevant next time. If we've got to make multiple threads for one competition, we might as well not half-*** them.

Voted for Volpuff because the Gengar is hideous and pales in comparison both looks and skillwise.

M.K

Level 55
What about Volpluff looks like more work was put into it?
Dammit I really have to stop hitting the edit button. >___>

The general cleanliness of the sprite.
Simply observe the anatomy of that Gengar. The wings are sprouting from the ***. Likewise, the mouth is not centered, or yet, even resized to FIT Gengar.
It's a shoddy cut/paste that I don't think even deserves 2nd place, but whatevs. People always vote weirdly in these things.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Anyways, I like Golgar's mouth, it's awkwardly funny.
I'm glad that someone understands what I was trying to do.
Golar is supposed to be ugly is deformed looking. It's supposed to be frightning, yet hilarious.

Please stop harshly insulting my sprite like I don't read every post in the polls. Your just flat out telling everybody that it's a piece of crap and shouldn't have been made. You don't understand how much I loved how this came out. It's probably one if my favorite sprites that I've made. I had so much confidence in it and you just shot my happiness down with insults. The harshest insults of your post. I can take criticism, but this is some really cruel criticism. You're just being inconsiderate. You don't understand what it's like to work on something, love it, and have somebody tell that it was terribly made and doesn't deserve any reward.

And his wings are on his back.

M.K

Level 55
And every other post that's like "WOW I cannot believe that THAT sprite got to the finals!! LOL" isn't insulting? Everyone comes under criticism, that's the point of a competition.
We're free to critique these, if you find them harsh, well, meh.
I'm not being inconsiderate, especially seeing how much more you could've done with it and how much better it could have looked than it does now. If it's your favorite, let it be your favorite. Nobody is telling you that it can't be. What others say shouldn't affect you this much.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thing is, MK, I know for a fact that you do know how it feels for someone to treat a sprite like crap and it's bothered the both of us. Critique is fully welcomed in the competition, but IMO you're being a little harsh.

M.K

Level 55
Whatevs. No reason to be butthurt that I feel another sprite was better. Its just a poll, not for a prize.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Whatevs. No reason to be butthurt that I feel another sprite was better. Its just a poll, not for a prize.
Well, I'd pretty much say that there's enough reason for at least the person who made the sprite to be butthurt over being told down up on because a guy (especially a moderator) believes that their sprite is complete garbage.

I'd say that if you critique someone, at least make it a bit more friendlier or something :ohwell:

I'd like to argue that the wings on Gengar are definitely not coming out of his rear end.
Lol, I actually would have LIKED it more if the wings on the Gengar would've come out of his *** XD

Wrath`

Smash Master
Remeber what happened when I "criticized" one of your sprites? Hopefully we have all learned from that.

Anyways.........I like Gol-Gar, it looks seamless and it's expression is just priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom