• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSA Official Project Thread

Firelight730

Smash Rookie
Sorry For Posting Twice
I Accidently Posted Twice Because When I Clicked The Edit Button In My Post, I Didn't Know Why I Wanna Edit My Post. So I Pressed The Back Button In My Browser. Then My Post Disappeared. Then I Posted Again. Please Fix The Glitch

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Dantrion
!
off topic sure, but can i have little help with the alternative stage loader?
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10306695&postcount=750
Scroll to the big angry text and all you problems will be solved forever. Direct anyone who asks about the ASL (which is pretty much everyone, although I figured it out perfectly well from Dant's OP) to that post, too.

Ugh. It's not that hard to grasp, is it?

If you have any questions after reading my post, I didn't idiot-proof it enough. Feel free to ask them so I can improve the post and never be asked them again.

Firelight730

Smash Rookie
All of the Item IDs

00 Assist Trophy
01 Franklin Badge
02 Banana Peel
03 Barrel
04 Beam Sword
05 Bill (?)
06 Bob-Omb
07 Crate
08 Bumper
09 Capsule
0A Rolling Crate
0B CD
0C Sticky Bomb
0D Cracker Launcher
0E Cracker Launcher Shot
0F Coin
10 Superspicy Curry
11 Superspice Curry Shot
12 Deku Nut
13 Mr. Saturn
14 Dragoon Parts
15 Dragoon Set
16 Dragoon Sight
17 Trophy
18 Fire Flower
19 Fire Flower Shot
1A Freezie
1B Golden Hammer
1C Green Shell
1D Hammer
1E Hammer Head
1F Fan
20 Heart Container
21 Homerun Bat
22 Party Ball
23 Manaphy Heart
24 Maxim Tomato
25 Poison Mushroom
26 Super Mushroom
27 Metal Box
28 Hot Head
29 Pitfall
2A Pokeball
2B Explosive Box
2C Ray Gun
2D Ray Gun Shot
2E Lipstick
2F Lipstick Flower
30 Lipstick Shot (Dust/Powder)
31 Sandbag
32 Screw Attack
33 Sticker
34 Motion-Sensor Bomb
35 Timer
36 Smart Bomb
37 Smash Ball
38 Smoke Screen
39 Spring
3A Star Rod
3B Star Rod Shot
3C Soccer Ball
3D Superscope
3E Superscope shot
3F Star
40 Food
41 Team Healer
42 Lightning
43 Unira
44 Bunny Hood
45 Warpstar

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Hey PW Does Microsoft .net framework HAVE to be vers 3.5? Cause I'm installing version 4 now since it's updated and probably more functional....?

renegade109

Smash Rookie
the download for PSA v1.3 won't work... I keep getting an internet error that says I need to be logged in to view the page. THIS IS AFTER I CLICK "PSAv1.3.rar" and also the download button on that page. Then it goes to a new error page :/

I have all the requirements, what's wrong? I can download the source, but not the program >_<

PhantomWings, please fix this!

Here's error:

The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
Most likely causes:
•This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

pokelover980

Smash Ace
the download for PSA v1.3 won't work... I keep getting an internet error that says I need to be logged in to view the page. THIS IS AFTER I CLICK "PSAv1.3.rar" and also the download button on that page. Then it goes to a new error page :/

I have all the requirements, what's wrong? I can download the source, but not the program >_<

PhantomWings, please fix this!

Here's error:

The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
Most likely causes:
•This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.
Firstly, Phantom Wings rarely comes on SmashBoards anymore.
Second, I'm not getting this problem, it's likely a problem with your internet connection.
Third, lol, Internet Explorer.

renegade109

Smash Rookie
THIS SUX! And there's nothing wrong with the connection because I can download older versions... I can download everything in the link EXCEPT v1.3!!!!! >_<

And yes, I know, Internet Explorer does suck but I don't like the downloading style of firefox (then I have to go to the download folder, copy, and paste it in the folder where I WANT it to download to).

pokelover980

Smash Ace
THIS SUX! And there's nothing wrong with the connection because I can download older versions... I can download everything in the link EXCEPT v1.3!!!!! >_<

And yes, I know, Internet Explorer does suck but I don't like the downloading style of firefox (then I have to go to the download folder, copy, and paste it in the folder where I WANT it to download to).
There's an option in Firefox to allow you to download it to where you want. Options->General->Always Ask Me Where to Save Files.

And to see if it's your internet connection or not, try accessing the download through a proxy to see if you get the same problem.

GNKyrios

Smash Cadet
yup, and make one change, save, and see if the size went up, then repeat, but u should still get used to do a couple changes and save to a different file(switch between 2 of them)

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
Hi PW. Right now, PSA can recognize External Subroutines... but it can't add them! So if you happen to remove or change one, you're basically boned. Is there an easy fix for this?

Top Bottom