• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ps3 or 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i like fighters, not shooters
i want a blu ray player
i dont want games that will come out on pc anyway

ok so what part what so ever about the 360 did you even think was going to fit into those requirements, youve pretty much answered your own question

get a sega cd

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
3DO games will suit your needs then, classics games such as Plumber's Dont Wear Ties and Blonde Justice will keep you entertained for hours on end

Trillest

Smash Ace
Nah man wheres what you do buy a graphics calculator and some copper wire and a bluray player follow some easy instructions and you can have a console that is more function than a 360 with a defective rate 45% lower than an average 360 and can play the best fighting game of all time Snake (I suggest you pick snake he pretty op)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you want fighters, the ps3 controller is soooo much better then the 360 controller for that (****ty little webbed dpads are the worst)

unless you use arcade sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom