• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: Thank You Sakurai! Calling All Smash Fans and Artists! Under New Ownership!

LoneR.O.B.

Smash Cadet
Sorry for my confuse post! :)
I said like an affirmative sentence, but I meant a kind of question, don't know, I'm almost sleeping.
Anyways, I can only draw hand drawing and I don't know how to colorate my drawings. If that's okay, I'll join the artists.
Then I could scan my drawing and send. If someone want to paint it up...

Conren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Conren1
3DS FC
5086-4445-8944
Put me down as artist. I just need to decide who to draw.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Is monochrome stuff fine? That's how I draw.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I finished Pikachu earlier today. Will upload him in this post later. May be able to add Link later

Pikachu.png

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

I finished my Luigi! And now, my work here is done.
God that's so cool, it's like a mix between Mario & Luigi Luigi and Rambo. Luigi never looked so badass (Except from that one moment in Dream Team)

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
I may wanna do art as well. But I won't officially announce it unless I actually draw something. Not gonna say I'll draw something, 'cause I might not get around to it.

Thing is... I wanna do Meta Knight as well. There aren't many other favorites that I'm positive I could do justice. =/

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
Ugh...I don't have a scanner, so I guess I'll be a non-signer. I hope Sakurai gets the best thank you possible!!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Great Idea! I'd love to sign the card. Just put me as "Mask0'"!

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Mewtwwwo-1.jpg

Well, here's my first artwork...of someone who SHOULD be in the poll, Mewtwo. Will be drawing more shortly.

PS: Drew all of this while listening to the theme song of the Third Pokemon Movie...love that opening song. :p

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
View attachment 9824
Well, here's my first artwork...of someone who SHOULD be in the poll, Mewtwo. Will be drawing more shortly.
DAMN IT, I WAS GOING TO DRAW MEWTWO! Well, I'd certainly do little justice to you, kudos. Might do Rosalina.
@ APC99 APC99 anyone reported doing this yet? I might as well.

Last edited:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Sawnik.jpg

More artwork, this being a character I'm quite familiar with in Both Smash Bros and artwork. This is the first time I've drawn Sonic in about 2 years...glad to see I've still got it. :p

Also, the damn Pokemon Johto theme is now stuck in my head...help. :p

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
View attachment 9828 More artwork, this being a character I'm quite familiar with in Both Smash Bros and artwork. This is the first time I've drawn Sonic in about 2 years...glad to see I've still got it. :p

Also, the damn Pokemon Johto theme is now stuck in my head...help. :p
Way past cool, man. Way past cool. I'm still working on my Meta Knight while listening to the soundtrack for Little Shop of Horrors so I can completely rock the role of Seymour and win it. How come everyone assumes I'll lose the part because I'm a freshman and the guy I'm competing with is a (not my words) popular, golden-voiced senior with over a decade of acting experience?

I can sing! And I look like Rick Moranis/Seymour Krelborn/Dark Helmet! I stand a chance!

...Sorry. Needed to get that out of my system. In the meantime, here's some placeholder art for Bandanna Dee!

100_0440.JPG

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Pretty solid Waddle Dee you got there! Just one thing, his feet seem quite jaggy and out of proportion, so a few shrinkings would make him look even better.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Pretty solid Waddle Dee you got there! Just one thing, his feet seem quite jaggy and out of proportion, so a few shrinkings would make him look even better.
The feet are the problem I've been having, and the jaggedness is because my thumb is shaped differently. It's a long story, the abridged version is that I had two thumbs on my right hand when I was born (my thumbprint looked like a widdle heart :3), I had it surgically removed a few weeks after my first birthday, so know it's a bit harder to write and draw as it's crooked. But yet, I still manage to do it, so I guess it's really not an impairment at all, I've just got to try practicing drawing straight lines better. I'll certainly work on Bandanna Dee and Meta Knight, though.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
bleh technical issues... signature will have to wait, and my drawing stuff is getting hit with some heavy circumstance, so it may take a while. lovin' some of the art here, though

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Expect some stuff Sunday. I'll be gone Saturday and will sketch my stuff mostly tomorrow.
Sunday should yield:
-Signature
-Rosalina (Guaranteed, I started her already.)
-Possibly Meta Knight
-Possibly Ness [Something out of the box for me!]
It's also why SWF is 48 hours this time :laugh:

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Here'a my drawing for the hero of time, Link.

[COLLAPSE=Link]
Link.png
[/COLLAPSE]

I'll probably have Kirby next. Either him or Yoshi

Last edited:

Jão

Smash Rookie
May I join as an artist? I've made a Rosalina picture other day and maybe it could be useful...

Khao

Smash Lord
Huh, so, been casually lurking this forums for like... Pretty much forever.

I saw this thread and I really couldn't resist, mind if I join to do some arts and stuff? I pretty much never draw characters anywhere close to their original style, but I think I can manage.

Top Bottom