• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: Thank You Sakurai! Calling All Smash Fans and Artists! Under New Ownership!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Due to personal issues, I will be handing over leadership of this thread. I have not decided on a new owner yet, and I will consider you if you have been a member for at least five months and have more than 1500 posts. Please start a conversation with me if you wish to discuss the details with me.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Due to personal issues, I will be handing over leadership of this thread. I have not decided on a new owner yet, and I will consider you if you have been a member for at least five months and have more than 1500 posts. Please start a conversation with me if you wish to discuss the details with me.
That doesn't seem fair. Post count doesn't really mean anything.

Last edited:

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
It shows that you're a highly active member of the community, which is a must for a project of this scale.
I'm highly active (I check the site every hour), but I don't have that many posts (since I don't make hundreds of posts a day, only when I think my input on something is necessary :p). I wanted to have taken it over. :( I second that post count is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'm highly active (I check the site every hour), but I don't have that many posts (since I don't make hundreds of posts a day, only when I think my input on something is necessary :p). I wanted to have taken it over. :( I second that post count is irrelevant.
I'm sorry, but this is nonnegotiable.

nessokman

Smash Lord
I'll add it to the gallery!

Though, if it has feet, you might want to get them in your shot.
Feet are evil, just like hands.I can't draw either.

I've only got 1,330 posts,I'm not eligible.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The original text says どうもありがとう "doumo arigatou", the second is ありがとうございます "arigatou gozaimasu" both translate into "thank you very much", but as Venus said, the second form is more polite.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Just as pamuyopamuyo said, they both have the same meaning but Arigatou gozaimasu is more polite. It's like the differences between "Thank you" and "Thank you very much"

Domo Arigatou gozaimasu is very politie but can be considered unnecessary and odd in certain situations such as this one. Arigatou gozaimasu is more excepted.

nessokman

Smash Lord
I'll be sad if all of the work went to waste :(
I'd volunteer to take over, but my post count is too low. I also think all of the art should be sent to sakurai.It would be a pleasant surprise to find art from fans on his twitter, (god knows he checks his twitter more than he breathes)

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I would love to have "Con0rrrr" on it, if that is acceptable!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
id like to contribute to this for certain, I did my entire floor Smash themed one semester when I was an RA at nyu. So much arting o_O

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
So I guess I don't qualify. Anyway what's this thread about anyway? :ness:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Ain't letting this die, man. This is a seriously potential project, and a nice one to Sakurai as well. I am still not eligible and even if I was I can't handle a project to this scale right now.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
@ Pacack Pacack What would you need to do for leading this project? I don't have enough posts but if I know what I need to do I may try when I have the post count to do it.
You're definitely close enough post-wise.

The main thing that's needed here is an organizer. We need someone to make a schedule for how we're going to run things. It sounds simple, but it's more of a job than I can handle right now.

If you're willing, I'll have a moderator give you control of this thread.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
You're definitely close enough post-wise.

The main thing that's needed here is an organizer. We need someone to make a schedule for how we're going to run things. It sounds simple, but it's more of a job than I can handle right now.

If you're willing, I'll have a moderator give you control of this thread.
I'm not quite sure right now. I think I'll try to plan things before I officially take over, but if I do happen to take off I need someone to help. I have a trip coming up so right now I'm not in good position to take over. But in a few weeks I can if nobody takes over by then.

EDIT: Currently working on some plans, I'll consult you later in PMs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom