• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: Thank You Sakurai! Calling All Smash Fans and Artists! Under New Ownership!

Shin F.

Smash Master
It's better if we just stick with the characters that were already decided on, I think, unless we want to have a vote whether to add him or not.

Yeah, I think it would be best if it was voted on before he's added. (If he is)

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
WOOP WOOP LIETS IS BACK!!! (translation: you can add me back to the signers and artists. I haven't drawn anything besides my original Kirby hats drawing :/ but I can try to draw anybody we need. I should have that and my signature up by weekend's end)
We could use a Bandana Dee drawing if you'd like. I'll be sure to add you to the lists :D

and also, shouldn't Greninja be added to the list since (s)he came about after the original list was finalized?
We have too many characters to deal with as it is. Unless someone highly suggested like Ridley gets confirmed, we're probably not voting in any more.

Bite your tongue, I've done him
Adding to the gallery!!!

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
We could use a Bandana Dee drawing if you'd like. I'll be sure to add you to the lists :D

We have too many characters to deal with as it is. Unless someone highly suggested like Ridley gets confirmed, we're probably not voting in any more.
I'd say only highly popular characters (Ridley, Mewtwo, etc) or characters who are the first to rep their series (Isaac, Shulk, etc) should be considered as candidates to get voted in.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I wouldn't want to let my inspiration for game development not know that I exist somewhere out in the world. I whipped up this calligraphic signature of my Smashboards handle, complete with a serving of hotcakes. Please do your best to unblur the image and cut out the carpet or any excess paper space in the final letter.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I wouldn't want to let my inspiration for game development not know that I exist somewhere out in the world. I whipped up this calligraphic signature of my Smashboards handle, complete with a serving of hotcakes. Please do your best to unblur the image and cut out the carpet or any excess paper space in the final letter.

Could you try retaking the picture a bit closer to the signature and with the flash on?

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
0IXOVQ6.jpg

Is this un-blured (AKA sharpened) enough?:)

Edit: Oh, yeah, also I'm back. :D

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I know where I put the paper I wrote it on. I'll try to retake it with your conditions on a non-conflicting color surface. It was stupid of me to write along the bottom-right corner. XP

Last edited:

LoboRundas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoboRundas
3DS FC
4098-3496-0921
Switch FC
SW 6696 1795 2392
Hey guys, what do I have to put in my sign? Only my nick, can I write something for him, something like "Fight on, Sakurai!"?

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'll be a non-signer, you can just use my profile name.
Will do!

Hey guys, what do I have to put in my sign? Only my nick, can I write something for him, something like "Fight on, Sakurai!"?
Only name, initial, or alias (nickname) will be accepted. Sorry, I just can't accept a short message from so many people.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Am-Am I too late to draw Sonic?

Not like I'm good enough to get enough votes BUT STILL

Top Bottom