• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
@Segtendo: Apparently the CHOICE command was taken out in Windows 2000 and XP, and then put back in from Vista onwards. I should really modify the batch file to account for that...

EDIT: Okay, I modified the batch file. Redownload it from my last link (or from here. The new version doesn't ask yes/no, it just says "if you don't want to do this, close this window."
Thank you so much.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You mean like Jiggly's rest? XD
xD No, not quite.

if u can make mewtwo similar to either MK, melee marth, melee sheik, maybe melee fox, (any chars i play) and make him good, ill try using him a lot when this is released
If anything Mewtwo would be closer to Shiek with the tilt domination...but it won't be for a little while.
-DD

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I have 1.00 of the PSA. Why does Mewtwo hold items inside himself? Do I need a different MotionEtc?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
New version of my BRSAR patching script:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pml30gkp6ghckuo
The Windows version is the same. but I added a Linux/Mac version called PatchUnix that, instead of my hexreplace.exe, uses dd (a raw data utility that comes with Mac OS X and every Linux or BSD distro I can think of.) Downside: you need to run it from the Terminal. But I included a README.html to help with that. It's not too hard :)

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I have 1.00 of the PSA. Why does Mewtwo hold items inside himself? Do I need a different MotionEtc?
Yes you need the latest FitMotion. Go to Brawl Vault, go to my vault, and then find Mewtwo 5.9. That download contains the most updated version of the Mewtwo FitMotion.pac, use it then reply to ME! Please!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yes you need the latest FitMotion. Go to Brawl Vault, go to my vault, and then find Mewtwo 5.9. That download contains the most updated version of the Mewtwo FitMotion.pac, use it then reply to ME! Please!
I'll DL it and see if it fixes it.

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
The Windows version is the same. but I added a Linux/Mac version called PatchUnix that, instead of my hexreplace.exe, uses dd (a raw data utility that comes with Mac OS X and every Linux or BSD distro I can think of.) Downside: you need to run it from the Terminal. But I included a README.html to help with that. It's not too hard :)
So does this automatically insert sound hexes into Brawl? If yes, then that is truly uber epic.
Only bad thing about it is that when I drag my .brsar onto it the window opens and closes in a blink.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
(Too bored to hack after 10 days of seclusion, 3 days of Festival and 5 days of travelling which killed all of those.)
*coughcoughsorrycoughcough*
But I don't think you guys need me that much, but if anyone needs anything contact me.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
@Maverick-Pro: Since it's a batch file, could you
try doing this:
*Open the Windows "Command Prompt"
*Drag and drop the PatchBrsar batch file onto
the command prompt window and press Enter

I know there's a problem where the batch file does not work with a brsar on another drive (fix this by adding this line below @ECHO OFF:)
Code:
%~d0
But I don't think that's the problem here.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, this is amazing! *faints from awesomness*

libertyernie

Smash Ace
The BRSAR patching is really just putting files into places in another file. It's the same thing you do when you texture hack Smash Bros. Melee, and I actually "wrote" (i.e. copied from online example code) hexreplace.exe to do just that as part of KirbyTool.
The Windows version of PatchBrsar calls hexreplace.exe 3 times with different filenames and offsets. The Unix version (named PatchUnix) does the same thing, but it uses dd.

And from now on, when I update the script I'll try to post it at http://libertyernie.heliohost.org/PatchBrsar.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
I'll DL it and see if it fixes it.
.....and? What happened? I can't give to you a direct mediafire link now because I am not using my computer, I am sending these messages to you guys using my phone, I am in a long journey and my 7year old dog die yesterday at 10:14PM, I feel really bad :'( , anyway this is just another challange to my life.

espio87

Smash Ace
okay, quick question: Is mewtwo supposed to go into a T shape when he does his forward+B and dair?
Other than that, this hack is awesome. kudos to all of you who made this possible :bigthumbu

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
.....and? What happened? I can't give to you a direct mediafire link now because I am not using my computer, I am sending these messages to you guys using my phone, I am in a long journey and my 7year old dog die yesterday at 10:14PM, I feel really bad :'( , anyway this is just another challange to my life.
It was fixed. Thanks.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Okay!

@espio87
Use the FitMotion from the Mewtwo v5.9 Download on my vault, It will fix all those Animation bugs ;). And Thanks for the freedback, we appreciate it :)!

@Okay.....(DD, Ace) should be good that guys update the official moveset (FitMotion) download on the op .... The unfixed download replaced with the fixed download. Just a sugerence....!
Sorry for the bad Grammar :embarrass

-AGFanProduction-

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Too bored to hack....
Sorry not only I have problems to fix within myself, I just don't feel like hacking.
Besides I have two workshops this week if Allah wills.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
are the large CSPs included in this? because i'm still getting lucario on the character selection screen.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Too bored to hack....
Sorry not only I have problems to fix within myself, I just don't feel like hacking.
Besides I have two workshops this week if Allah wills.
Don't apologize, real life should always come before hacking. If it doesn't, then there's something wrong with you.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
And Religion should come before that all, if not, then there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you.
I'm just saying, and thanks for understanding :)
You know, no offence and all, but that whole business where you always insist on telling everybody what your religious views are kinda ticks me off. Does anyone even care?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
You know, no offence and all, but that whole business where you always insist on telling everybody what your religious views are kinda ticks me off. Does anyone even care?
I dunno...
Do you?
I mean I don't care whether anyone reads that or not either.
Atheist?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well i thought it was pretty strange i have gotten used to it but i think it's pretty weird for someone in a hacking thread to talk about religion so much but i just ignore it

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Umm, why are we talking about religion in a MEWTWO thread?
Why are we talking about religion on a forum designated for Brawl hacks? Personally he can do what he wants, as long as it isn't inflammatory I see no reason he can't express his religous views. Back on topic though, how's the final version coming?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Yeah, sorry everyone, especially Ace. I just have a tendency to speak my mind sometimes when in the safe semi-anonymous cover of the internet. :/

Not really. It's not about my views (so I won't get into them), it's just that this isn't really the place to be flamboyantly religious.

mewtwo talk now kthxbai

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Because we slowly are converting to Myuutsuism.
Oh God not a new man made religion :p
I didn't really go into religion, like when people say "Oh God!" do you consider that to be a religious topic just cause he said that?
You don't have to answer that question anyways, let's get back to our topic, Mewtwo, now for my three month absence.

D

Deleted member

Oh God not a new man made religion :p
I didn't really go into religion, like when people say "Oh God!" do you consider that to be a religious topic just cause he said that?
You don't have to answer that question anyways, let's get back to our topic, Mewtwo, now for my three month absence.
No. And what I said was simply a joke.

Also, I'm slow on these things; is Mewtwo currently able to lift items with telekinesis, or does he use his hands at the moment?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
He does lift things w/ telekinesis. Although he can't do the walk animation when holding things. He just slides across the stage.

Laharl's_Wrath

Smash Apprentice
**** I havent played B+ in a while
next time I play I'll be sure to dl this and try it out again so I can complain about balancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom