• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if that's a glitch. I've never seen that before.

Also, sorry about the wait guys. Lots of irl complications and college being stupid and my dorm being way to hot to sit in to work on things. It'll be done soon! I promise!
-DD
It's alright! we can wait.
But it might've been because mewtwo was small and heavy (special brawl). but i think that it might've done that once in a regular match as well, but i can't remember.

but yeah, take your time. it's not like this is more important than daily life, eh?

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
It's always better to delay something than to release it as a buggy unplayable mess. Take your time.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay, I'm working on Mewtwo right this second. You guys will be seeing SOMETHING by the end of tonight.

I'm probably going to need animations edited a bit by someone who can. I don't think I have the time to do that too.

Blah, I'm just going to upload what I have right now and get some comments and stuff. I know it isn't perfect, but I hate making you guys wait.

Plus I need feedback before I waste my time changing something that might have been just fine.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
http://www.mediafire.com/?yod88o1j2yp18gt

There we go!

Psyshock works so that it has a weaker version you can use anytime, but the more basic movements you make and less time you spend using it, the more uses of the stronger version you'll get.

I'm looking for an animation that would be a "two handed" version of the current animation. I'll do it myself if no one gets on it. xD

Everything else is unchanged.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Psyshock was the only move left that needed to be made, as far as I know.

Anyways, I fixed up the OP a bit. Where are the latest Motionetc and sound effect and texture pack and stage links? I should add those too.

-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Hmm...
Good work DD, I think I can see the final version near -if Allah wills-.
(Man I think I forgot the Keyboard.)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
ouch, if i'm not mistaken i was pretty sure i made the utilt. Unless it was changed. but still... ouch ;-;

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Okay, I added the package to the OP. Does it need anything else?

Other than cosmetic stuff like screenshots and stuff, of course.
-DD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Why does AGFP keep making these updates?
Anyways, I might get even more laid back on the project, just ask help if you need it.
I think Mewtwo is good to go, just needs some balancing and a new/better UTilt animation.
StarWaffle, the real Utilt looks a lot like my UAir, so can you please better yours?
Maybe we can also use tabuu to fix anything we need to fix in Mewtwo...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why don't you just put UAir's animation on UTilt? Isn't that an easy fix? ¦D

And thanks for clearing that up. I had a feeling it was just AGFP being an idiot again. -.o

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Hey, i know that a Final Smash was already made, but wouldn't it be cool if mewtwo did the tabuu force push bubble thing?

like how lucario goes up into the middle of the screen, have mewtwo do that, and then have the force bubble w/ darkness effects. If it was gonna be really different, it could have a multihit attack on the first blast, flower on the second, and then actual blast on the third, so it's not over-uber-powered.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Not that I have anything to do with this, but this has always been confusing me...Isn't THIS the most recent one with all the stuff? This is what most people have been using it seems, myself included. o_o

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5496
Okay, I updated using the version you guys said to use and the one AGFP put up, and his worked perfectly while test version 3 had issues. The FitMotion you guys want is from the link in the quote above.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Finally! My Smash Boards Password was Restored!

Why does AGFP keep making these updates?
Anyways, I might get even more laid back on the project, just ask help if you need it.
I think Mewtwo is good to go, just needs some balancing and a new/better UTilt animation.
StarWaffle, the real Utilt looks a lot like my UAir, so can you please better yours?
Maybe we can also use tabuu to fix anything we need to fix in Mewtwo...
Because that Mewtwo Hack Its on the ''Top Downloads [Hack]''
that Means that Its in the Main Page from the Brawl Vault
Brawl Vault
and that Means that the People can find and enjoy the latest update of Mewtwo by just going to the main page of the BV.

Note: I don't care the number of Downloads, I just care that the People enjoy this Amazing Project.

Note2: Motion Pack from my Download on BV, before I upload something to Vault, I check Everything in Game and Manually, If something Its wrong (FitMotion Animations from Example) I give to it a little Fix to be Ready for the Release.
The FitMotion in my Pack Its different from the Others; because of that It doesn't have to much Issues . (I don't remember those Changes I did.)
I made those changes before the test 3 was released ..... 5.9 from my vault Its more Updated with all the NECESSARY Files to work ''Except the info.pac Its from test 3, It has a lot of issues, I will Fix that'' [Thanks to KingJ for Reporting that Problem!]

-AGFanProduction-

libertyernie

Smash Ace
I made a little batch file to insert the sound effects automatically.
http://libertyernie.heliohost.org/hexreplace/sound.zip
Take the .exe and .bat files from this zip file and put them in the same folder with the three .rwsd files. Then drag and drop the smashbros_sound.brsar onto it. The batch file has Mewtwo's hex placements in it - it could be modified for other characters as well, easily.
You can include this with the Mewtwo SFX downloads or Mewtwo pack if you would like. The batch file and C program are both very simple.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Code:
'choice' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.
Nothing gets replaced.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Code:
'choice' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.
Nothing gets replaced.
Correction, I used the tool that libertyernie posted, and It worked to 100% FINE!
I will use that thing now for the Sounds Replacements :bee:
It will be on the Brawl Vault Download on KC-MM soon!
Thanks libertyernie for the Permission =)

abcool

Smash Ace
Umm is that the final animation for mewtwo, because he has like 3 toes and i swear he only had 2 in melee. Idk if it has been brought up before. just my 2 cents.

Edit: or is that the shadow making it look that way?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
@AGFanProduction

Does your Mewtwo have the Melee physics?

EDIT:

I just tried the moveset in the OP, WTF happened to the DownB? Now it's this dinky little electric move, where's the disable/stun?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
@AGFanProduction

Does your Mewtwo have the Melee physics?

EDIT:

I just tried the moveset in the OP, WTF happened to the DownB? Now it's this dinky little electric move, where's the disable/stun?
Disable was removed because it was impossible to balance. It hasn't been in a build in a while, as far as I know. Maybe I'll make Psyshock stun at the end of the charged one...

-DD

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Do we have to use Riivolution for this?

Because if we do, a Gecko-friendly version of this PSA using Lucario's SFX would be nice.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Do we have to use Riivolution for this?

Because if we do, a Gecko-friendly version of this PSA using Lucario's SFX would be nice.
I do not use Riivolution. But the SFX are kinda annoying with the Lucario SFX...
-DD

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Disable was removed because it was impossible to balance. It hasn't been in a build in a while, as far as I know. Maybe I'll make Psyshock stun at the end of the charged one...

-DD
I thought Melee's DownB was fine, high risk high reward move

libertyernie

Smash Ace
@Segtendo: Apparently the CHOICE command was taken out in Windows 2000 and XP, and then put back in from Vista onwards. I should really modify the batch file to account for that...

EDIT: Okay, I modified the batch file. Redownload it from my last link (or from here. The new version doesn't ask yes/no, it just says "if you don't want to do this, close this window."

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I thought Melee's DownB was fine, high risk high reward move
The risk was either so high you didn't get the reward in time, or it was too low and you had a free kill.

Took a bit more than I was able to do to balance.
-DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom