• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
i was playing melee lately and realized mewtwo does not close his eyes when he gets hurt but turns his eyes yellow, could that be possible to do
Yellow? Hmm...
There's an event that says "Enter Final Smash State", it turns the user's eyes Yellow, so if you could give me a list of when his eyes go yellow, that would be cool.

I'm making animations and fixing hitboxes now.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
with the silenceofnoone's psa i see that f air and d air have much better momentum and a better f throw, still mewtwo slides way too far and farther than his invincibility frames

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
with the silenceofnoone's psa i see that f air and d air have much better momentum and a better f throw, still mewtwo slides way too far and farther than his invincibility frames
Well then the one I'm editing doesn't have any of the latter stuff you mentioned.
I copied all the stuff from TSON (Or TSONO?) put in the Moveset file, even the Shadow Ball damage difference.
I'm also fixing many stuff.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I definantly used Mariokart64n's model to make bair/ftilt. so they are prolly a little messed up. i'll try and get the lappy back today to fix it and to make some new animations.

Also for the ftilt did you want the ftilt high/low? or are you gonna disable that?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I definantly used Mariokart64n's model to make bair/ftilt. so they are prolly a little messed up. i'll try and get the lappy back today to fix it and to make some new animations.

Also for the ftilt did you want the ftilt high/low? or are you gonna disable that?
Nahhh... You don't need to do that, unless there was one in melee... Then feel free.
Yeah they are a "little" messed up, I fixed them.
So yeah :p
And also I PSA'd Side tilt, Up tilt, Back air, and I'm making Down tilt now.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i fixed bair so that his arm is no longer inside of him =] i'll do utilt next. sadly the current one looks pretty much the same as melees. but it needs some updating.

EDIT:okay Finished Utilt, Now I'll do Dtilt =]

EDIT2: Do I need to make a new crouch? or just Dtilt?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
okay there is a huge glitch with mewtwo 5.7 you cant do the aaa combo game freezes
Well for me it doesn't, so once again, please wait.

i fixed bair so that his arm is no longer inside of him =] i'll do utilt next. sadly the current one looks pretty much the same as melees. but it needs some updating.
Ok good, you don't have to make a new UAir cause I have a good one.
I wish you would make a new second A attack animation, to make it more like melee, it has to have 79 frames...
Yeah that's hard...
I gave you a list of what we need anyways, so please do your best!

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
If you don't have the costume files then AAA freezes.

And you can call me TSON if you like.

Well then the one I'm editing doesn't have any of the latter stuff you mentioned.
I copied all the stuff from TSON (Or TSONO?) put in the Moveset file, even the Shadow Ball damage difference.
I'm also fixing many stuff.
I removed the momentum from the other tab on all of the aerials so that DJC and shorthopped aerials work correctly. I also fixed dtilt, dthrow, improved fthrow, and did some tweaks to fair and stuff. Also yes, I did make the weakest aura sphere shot do less damage, because it's not acceptable if fthrow does 40%, wouldn't you agree?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I can only do one more for the time being, which is most important.
Dair
Dtilt
Jab2
Specialfall
Edge Lean
Walks
DownB
Dthrow

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
you know what would be an awsome Dair. If you play SSE.when you jump in the air and throw the throphy stand downwards. it look very cool. i just dunno where to find that animation.

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
You know that move Mewtwo pulls in Melee when he does a dash attack with a beam sword? Is it possible to replicate that?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Okie finished dtilt and utilt. =D i think the crouch is okay, its pretty much the same as melee.

I'll send em over, i might do summore tonight or something.

edit: they were made with your model version thingy. so they should be okay =]

Edit2: lemme know what you think, and if there is anything else you want to add to mah list o.o Now i am off to clean my garage.

todo:
Dair
Jab2
Specialfall
Edge Lean
Walks
DownB
Dthrow

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
what i saw he just bends his head over that's it and melee looked a little more like this

not too much different but just needs a little more

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
what i saw he just bends his head over that's it and melee looked a little more like this

why are his eyes yellow o.o and if you guys want a new crouch i can add it to my list =D

edit: oh gawd i need a new sig, R.I.P Hammer Bro. Could i add mewtwo to my siggy =D

Edit2: I think i'll go pick up my wii today and greab the melee disc. You know what other animation i miss... his ledge grab wait. It looked badace.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well i don't have a part of this project because ive never done much lol im just recommending

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
as cool as it will be i dont think they can i was shocked when they made it so mewtwo's items float around him but then again dont underestimate the mewtwo team lol
I totatly remeber that move too! it went bzzz bzbz zb zb zb zzz in a circle.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
as cool as it will be i dont think they can i was shocked when they made it so mewtwo's items float around him but then again dont underestimate the mewtwo team lol
Its just an animation. It would be pretty easy to do.

I will probably finish reflect/barrier within 24 hours of this post.
-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
If you don't have the costume files then AAA freezes.

And you can call me TSON if you like.

I removed the momentum from the other tab on all of the aerials so that DJC and shorthopped aerials work correctly. I also fixed dtilt, dthrow, improved fthrow, and did some tweaks to fair and stuff. Also yes, I did make the weakest aura sphere shot do less damage, because it's not acceptable if fthrow does 40%, wouldn't you agree?
Alrighty then, BTW, the Frthrow with you, it throws the opponent upwards and then throws Shadow Balls, but in which direction? Mine are being thrown forward which makes no sense (nor damage xD).

I can only do one more for the time being, which is most important.
Dair
Dtilt
Jab2
Specialfall
Edge Lean
Walks
DownB
Dthrow
Awesome. Just awesome.

yeah that momentum was weird with short hops
Uhh... Why did I quote that?

you know what would be an awsome Dair. If you play SSE.when you jump in the air and throw the throphy stand downwards. it look very cool. i just dunno where to find that animation.
That -my friend-, is the SmashThrowAirLw animation.

Dthrow is a pretty important move, I'd go with that.
.. And thus we need a good animation.

You know that move Mewtwo pulls in Melee when he does a dash attack with a beam sword? Is it possible to replicate that?
I never saw that in like 4 years, so someone link me to a video, and -if it is Allah's willing- I can do it.

well i'm about 60% done dtilt :x you took too long to answer =]
Why did I quote that?
is there gonna be a new crouch animation too because it looks odd
I think I made a new one in the last version, if not then I made one now.

Okie finished dtilt and utilt. =D i think the crouch is okay, its pretty much the same as melee.

I'll send em over, i might do summore tonight or something.

edit: they were made with your model version thingy. so they should be okay =]

Edit2: lemme know what you think, and if there is anything else you want to add to mah list o.o Now i am off to clean my garage.

todo:
Dair
Jab2
Specialfall
Edge Lean
Walks
DownB
Dthrow
Cool stuff, You're awesome.

Why did I quote this?

why are his eyes yellow o.o and if you guys want a new crouch i can add it to my list =D

edit: oh gawd i need a new sig, R.I.P Hammer Bro. Could i add mewtwo to my siggy =D

Edit2: I think i'll go pick up my wii today and greab the melee disc. You know what other animation i miss... his ledge grab wait. It looked badace.
Lolyea.

Who? Melee developers or us? Actually I made it, and it was easy, and it might work for other characters too.

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
I never saw that in like 4 years, so someone link me to a video, and -if it is Allah's willing- I can do it.
I can't seem to find a video, and I don't feel like watching hundreds of Melee matches to find it. :ohwell:

Basically, the beam sword spins rapidly in front of Mewtwo similar to Pit's side B, doing about 5 hits with very little knockback.

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice

like i said his eyes go yellow in melee when he gets hurt

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
It's a technical limitation that the shadow balls are fired forward. But I also changed the knockback on the throw so that it combos into the shadow balls so we'll just have to live with it like that. Make sure that you copied over the throw collisions from mine.

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
Test Version 2 Mewtwo's shooting animations with the Super Scope and Ray Gun are a bit off. When firing the SS, the shot comes out of its side, and the Ray Gun is held upside down when fired.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
like i said his eyes go yellow in melee when he gets hurt
I see... This shouldn't be hard.

@TSON
Well, I made a new fthrow animation based on lucario's fsmash. It looks good enough to be used.

*Sigh*
DD, can I rely on you to fix some PSA problems after we're done with the animations?
At any rate, I got my hand on an awesome hitbox that does damage and pushes your opponent based on the knockback, how about Psychic as down B?
I knew that if Mewtwo's ganged up on, he will surely be killed (Yes I brought back that weight thing, a little more than Kirby and less than Toon Link.), so a move like that could turn the tables over, what do you think?
Btw, I made a new Side Smash Animation just out of randomness, he now sticks his hands together like in melee.
StarWaffle made the tilts for us, they are amazing, now we just need a Dair to complete the attack stuff, then some other stuff like run animation and walks.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I see... This shouldn't be hard.

@TSON
Well, I made a new fthrow animation based on lucario's fsmash. It looks good enough to be used.

*Sigh*
DD, can I rely on you to fix some PSA problems after we're done with the animations?
At any rate, I got my hand on an awesome hitbox that does damage and pushes your opponent based on the knockback, how about Psychic as down B?
I knew that if Mewtwo's ganged up on, he will surely be killed (Yes I brought back that weight thing, a little more than Kirby and less than Toon Link.), so a move like that could turn the tables over, what do you think?
Btw, I made a new Side Smash Animation just out of randomness, he now sticks his hands together like in melee.
StarWaffle made the tilts for us, they are amazing, now we just need a Dair to complete the attack stuff, then some other stuff like run animation and walks.
Yeah, I can fix all sorts of junk.
Just gimme what you need done and what you have. xD
-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Yeah, I can fix all sorts of junk.
Just gimme what you need done and what you have. xD
-DD
Alright, I'll go through the attacks one more time -if it is Allah's willing-, and then make the Down B, which will be Psychic Blast, a move that is partially my imagination.
How's Psyburst going on?
Oh and I asked the people of Project M to see if they want Mewtwo, first Wind Owl said no, but people are all wanting Mewtwo, so we can't get a clear answer yet, having Mewtwo in Project M would make this project and the latter one 1000% more succesive.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
We want Mewtwo, but people would be unhappy if we replaced Lucario for him. Same goes with Marth and Roy.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
We want Mewtwo, but people would be unhappy if we replaced Lucario for him. Same goes with Marth and Roy.
Well, we can put up a choice of having him in P:M or not.. At least.

It's your choice, you guys are making him, so until character .rel's are made people are just going to have to stop whining.
Yeah, I wish they'd do that soon...

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
PROJECT M: Mewtwo:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its just an Idea.....
Maybe this can be a Project Melee option.....or Something Like that......
I mean, it can be a Bonus for Project M [for the People that doesn't wants lucario, just use the Bonus ''Mewtwo'', That Replace Lucario with Mewtwo!]

Its a Idea Only......
Maybe Project Melee can accept this his Project...?
''Project M: Bonus Pack'' [With Removed Melee Characters and Stuff!]
:bee:

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
PROJECT M: Mewtwo:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its just an Idea.....
Maybe this can be a Project Melee option.....or Something Like that......
I mean, it can be a Bonus for Project M [for the People that doesn't wants lucario, just use the Bonus ''Mewtwo'', That Replace Lucario with Mewtwo!]

Its a Idea Only......
Maybe Project Melee can accept this his Project...?
''Project M: Bonus Pack'' [With Removed Melee Characters and Stuff!]
:bee:
I like that idea!!!. it would be perfect cant be melee with out mewtwo lol
and just to say cuz i know everyone know this but i like to type lol u gonna have to change mewtwo a bit make him faster in way melee doge ect.. on the bright side by the looks of it p:m is not gonna be out for a while so the mewtwo team can rest afters mewtwo is done :laugh:

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
Who? Melee developers or us? Actually I made it, and it was easy, and it might work for other characters too.
oooooh it seem really hard to do in my eyes lol

Its just an animation. It would be pretty easy to do.

I will probably finish reflect/barrier within 24 hours of this post.
-DD
ooh, see yall r on a whole nother lvl then me in brawlbox lol i wish i was as good as yall buut sadly im not

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
yeah about that i was messing around with brawlbox attempting just a still animation, yeah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom