• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I think a version with Melee airdodge will be made when Project Melee gets released (which I don't see happening in at least a few months).
But it is easy to give a PSA Melee airdodge (I got it working on Mewtwo and CoN Naruto).
I already put the "Change Action 10" for it, which makes it like melee...
But it seemed really bad, so I changed it back.
I put "If In Air, Change action 10" for the Up B though, and I won't delete that.
I made animations for the A attacks, now making PSA for them.
So basically I'm going through every SubAction and animation and fixing them.

ds22

Smash Lord
I already put the "Change Action 10" for it, which makes it like melee...
But it seemed really bad, so I changed it back.
I put "If In Air, Change action 10" for the Up B though, and I won't delete that.
I made animations for the A attacks, now making PSA for them.
So basically I'm going through every SubAction and animation and fixing them.
That will only put him into Special fall when the airdodge is finished.
You have to do things with If Compare events, Momentum and Bit settings.

Anyway, why did you add a If In Air, Change action 10 for his Up B?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
That will only put him into Special fall when the airdodge is finished.
You have to do things with If Compare events, Momentum and Bit settings.

Anyway, why did you add a If In Air, Change action 10 for his Up B?
Well, simple..
If he is in Air, it will go to Special Fall, which is exactly what I want.
Otherwise, he would just go to his wait animation.

EDIT: C'mon AGFP.. Make that Dash Animation... :p

ds22

Smash Lord
Well, simple..
If he is in Air, it will go to Special Fall, which is exactly what I want.
Otherwise, he would just go to his wait animation.

EDIT: C'mon AGFP.. Make that Dash Animation... :p
I know, but what's wrong with the Up-B he currently has (which only disables specials/Up-B after usage)?

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
I know, but what's wrong with the Up-B he currently has (which only disables specials/Up-B after usage)?

yea i like the current one to

EDIT: but whatever is cool with me see i play brawl - so when i do add a psa(which is only a few cuz it would defeat the reason of the game)i edit the psa myself to make..like a minus ver of em so it would fit with brawl minus so ill just make it so he dont go into special fall anyways :)

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i think the current one is fine if the bug gets fixed where he is in his wait animation when he hits something with it, either way it's not as big of an issue as the airdodge was

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Don't worry guys! I fixed most of that stuff.
I'll list the attacks and how ready they are now:

A Combo: 99.99% :D (Animation done, move done, everything done, don't worry.)
Dash Attack: Won't make it till I get a better Dash animation, or I get satisfied with whatever we can get.
All the tilts: EDIT: 90% Made new animations.
All the Smashes: 95% Done. I need a flag that has no sound for the Up Smash, And A big flash effect for the DSmash.
Nair: 100%
Fair: 100% (Has the slash SFX but I need a better one, but nah.. It'll be good enough.)
Uair: 40% Need new animation.
Dair: 80% Has good stuff except for the animation, but I found a good animation so I might as well keep it.
Bair: 0% Seriously, new animation. And Hitboxes.
Special N: 80% A little bug I have to fix, and make it go zigzaggy in some way...
Special S: 30% I need someone good with grabbing stuff you can make it like melee.
Special U: 99.99% I might just change GFX and make it faster.
Special D: 30% Might find a new attack to fill in his, some people suggested barrier.. I'll about that later.
Grab: 100%
Pummle: 100%
FThrow: 90% Just some timer problems, don't worry.
BThrow: 90% ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UThrow: 90% ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DThrow: Pretty impossible, I have to make an idea outta my head. Or you guys might have one right?
Wait: Unchanged, and I won't change it.
Walk/Run: I'm not satisfied with any of the walk/run animations...
Jump/Fall/SpecialFall/DoubleJump: 100% I made new fall animations, and I made edited jump animations.
Hmm... What else?
Well, I'll get back to haxing.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Maybe a new Final Smash?
Anyway, nice progress.
You haven't seen anything yet... ;)
I'll repost the progress list with updated stuff.
Eh.. Maybe not..
Anyways, I found a cool event that will help me a lot in haxxing Mewtwo, it's the frame speed multiplier (4070100) I doubled the speed of the wait animation, which made it look better.
Let's see.. What else?
The Smash Attacks are perfect except for the silent flag I need... Cmon people...
The A combo is near perfect, just a little timer problem, don't worry.
I. NEED. NEW. TILT. ANIMATIONS!!!
Otherwise I'll either have to make ones on my own (which frankly I did) or think of a replacement attack.
Of course the animations I made for the tilts are... I don't wanna talk about them now.
Hmm.. The Air Attacks are perfect except for the Bair, I once saw an animation that has it on a previous version of Mewtwo... I might use that.
Item usage is 100% except for hammer, easy.
Not much is left except what I listed, and the Taunt and Win animations.
I'll upload the current Mod to mediafire and give it to AGFP, he'll fix whatever he can, and then give it to DS22 to make the final touch.
Of course if DD comes back we might have a change of plan, it sucks missing DD around here...

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
You haven't seen anything yet... ;)
I'll repost the progress list with updated stuff.
Eh.. Maybe not..
Anyways, I found a cool event that will help me a lot in haxxing Mewtwo, it's the frame speed multiplier (4070100) I doubled the speed of the wait animation, which made it look better.
Let's see.. What else?
The Smash Attacks are perfect except for the silent flag I need... Cmon people...
The A combo is near perfect, just a little timer problem, don't worry.
I. NEED. NEW. TILT. ANIMATIONS!!!
Otherwise I'll either have to make ones on my own (which frankly I did) or think of a replacement attack.
Of course the animations I made for the tilts are... I don't wanna talk about them now.
Hmm.. The Air Attacks are perfect except for the Bair, I once saw an animation that has it on a previous version of Mewtwo... I might use that.
Item usage is 100% except for hammer, easy.
Not much is left except what I listed, and the Taunt and Win animations.
I'll upload the current Mod to mediafire and give it to AGFP, he'll fix whatever he can, and then give it to DS22 to make the final touch.
Of course if DD comes back we might have a change of plan, it sucks missing DD around here...

AceSe3don!
I am Working on the Dash Animation...(Working on other things too!)
and a little observation, look at the Latest PSA that I have on the Vault
look at the side tilt Animations I make them different:
(The Tail moves different, Each animation)
Side tilt: Side tilt UP
Side tilt: Side tilt Normal
Side tilt: Side Tilt Lw

Maybe you can use them, or Fix them....
just look and tell me If It works for the V5.7...Please
I Fix the Model, now the Normal Attacks (Like the Up Smash Works Fine!) the Head Its not Glitched Anymore!
Yes please give It to me, I will Make some Editions on some Attacks that you Forgot...! (I believe)
..... Reply me......

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
really nice progress but a couple of sfx questions, for 1 or 2 of the victories it sounds like mewtwo is speaking some other language what is that? and for his shadow ball or w/e is the current sfx fine or is he going to get his old 1 back

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
really nice progress but a couple of sfx questions, for 1 or 2 of the victories it sounds like mewtwo is speaking some other language what is that? and for his shadow ball or w/e is the current sfx fine or is he going to get his old 1 back
That would be Japanese. Mewtwo lacked any dialogue besides his evil chortle in the US version of Melee if I remember correctly.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=LaqfC8KDKEs
Is this what you're talking about?

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
WARNING! This post is big. Maybe not :/

AceSe3don!
I am Working on the Dash Animation...(Working on other things too!)
and a little observation, look at the Latest PSA that I have on the Vault
look at the side tilt Animations I make them different:
(The Tail moves different, Each animation)
Side tilt: Side tilt UP
Side tilt: Side tilt Normal
Side tilt: Side Tilt Lw

Maybe you can use them, or Fix them....
just look and tell me If It works for the V5.7...Please
I Fix the Model, now the Normal Attacks (Like the Up Smash Works Fine!) the Head Its not Glitched Anymore!
Yes please give It to me, I will Make some Editions on some Attacks that you Forgot...! (I believe)
..... Reply me......
Epic stuff, I'll check it out.

my god yall r really on it every time i come to see if there any updates i always end up seeing alot of changes yall did, at the rate yall working it seem mewtwo well be here in no time!

man i wish i was atleast half as good as u guys r with psa/brawlbox lol
Thanks dude, that cheers me up!

I'll be trying to do that, even though it can get pretty hard..
I might also make a better BRSAR sometime, but don't expect it now.

I can make some victory poses, I have an idea for each of them now..

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Played Melee since a while and I see that Mewtwo's Up-B indeed goes into special fall afterwards (also, I'm getting rusty since I can't moonwalk anymore. :( )
You can moonwalk? Well, you WERE able to... I feel sorry for ya.

I'm actually trying to speed up his Up B, but I'm kind of failing at that.

when this is finished i'll get it
Welllllll...
Check back here next year.
Just kidding, not much is left. :)

EDIT: I forgot who but someone requested a melee Mewtwo Shadow Ball charge Sound effect.. I'm currently trying to add that.
The only change would be that I will replace the max charge SFX with the other one, why?
I don't really wanna explain why but anyone who looks a deep look in the BRSAR will find out why.
So basically we'll have to fix a little SFX event list in the PSA like last time.

EDIT2: Hmm... There appears to be some trouble adding that SFX...

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i was wondering this, yall have a mewtwo sound effect file but u need to use the code in the gct file (that yall provide) to be able to hear mewtwo sound which is nice, but see im playing a different ver of brawl so i need to use the codes i have now but i want to be able to use the code for mewtwo sounds too. so by chance can yall like post the code thats in the gct file that make it so u can hear mewtwo sounds so i(or any one with the same little problem) can add it with the other codes im using? (it would also help for when project melee come out..well usless u and the makers of p:m get together and make it so mewtwo come with p:m thats is lol :))

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
i was wondering this, yall have a mewtwo sound effect file but u need to use the code in the gct file (that yall provide) to be able to hear mewtwo sound which is nice, but see im playing a different ver of brawl so i need to use the codes i have now but i want to be able to use the code for mewtwo sounds too. so by chance can yall like post the code thats in the gct file that make it so u can hear mewtwo sounds so i(or any one with the same little problem) can add it with the other codes im using? (it would also help for when project melee come out..well usless u and the makers of p:m get together and make it so mewtwo come with p:m thats is lol :))
Actually, you just need Riivolution, and the set of codes that were provided in Mewtwo Version 4, can be found in the vault.

About Mewtwo's SFX...
The Mewtwo Shadow Ball charge SFX is really hard/impossible to put in. I still don't need to explain why but whatever.
But instead I'm trying to make different SFX using Goldwave, you guys SHOULD like what I'll be doing ;) .
There will -If it is Allah's willing- be variations for the SB SFX, first one I've done now sounds like a Ripsaw O_o, it does sound cool don't worry.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
umm i wasn't exactly requesting basically wondering weather it was going to be lucario's or mewtwo's

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
umm i wasn't exactly requesting basically wondering weather it was going to be lucario's or mewtwo's
Meh...
I already gave up now..
It's too hard.
But -if it is Allah's willing- there will be some "drama" in the BRSAR...
Heheheheh... Just wait guys...

EDIT: ALRIGHT!!!
Wether DD does or does not like it... (If he doesn't I'll put it as my own PSA anywhere else :p )
I'm -if it is Allah's willing- GONNA MAKE THE 4th Gen Mewtwo!

So.. Expect this guys:
1- The melee Mewtwo Beta 5.8 .
2- The 4th Gen Mewtwo First and Final.
3- Different Patch files to make this "spicier", even for the BRSAR.

If it is Allah's willing, I shall release all of them NEXT WEEK.
So stay tuned :)

But of course, first I'll work on the Melee Mewtwo.

Just to make you excited: I made 90% Perfect animations for the tilts. They're not gonna be 100% perfect anytime soon.
Now we only need 10 animations to release the final version...
IS THIS AWESOME OR WHAT?!

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
meh...
I already gave up now..
It's too hard.
But -if it is allah's willing- there will be some "drama" in the brsar...
Heheheheh... Just wait guys...

Edit: Alright!!!
Wether dd does or does not like it... (if he doesn't i'll put it as my own psa anywhere else :p )
i'm -if it is allah's willing- gonna make the 4th gen mewtwo!

So.. Expect this guys:
1- the melee mewtwo beta 5.8 .
2- the 4th gen mewtwo first and final.
3- different patch files to make this "spicier", even for the brsar.

If it is allah's willing, i shall release all of them next week.
So stay tuned :)

but of course, first i'll work on the melee mewtwo.

Just to make you excited: I made 90% perfect animations for the tilts. They're not gonna be 100% perfect anytime soon.
Now we only need 10 animations to release the final version...
Is this awesome or what?!
yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How would a new taunt be? AWESOME?!
I just made the taunt, looks pretty good.
I need to make a permanent "roll" animation, this will be sticked to ALL roll animations, just cause I'm lazy, don't worry, I did the same to items and they DO look awesome.

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
Played Melee since a while and I see that Mewtwo's Up-B indeed goes into special fall afterwards (also, I'm getting rusty since I can't moonwalk anymore. :( )
yea me and a friend of mine started playing old games and melee was one of em i can still moonwalk(kinda) but i cant wavedash(that good) or anything lol

How would a new taunt be? AWESOME?!
I just made the taunt, looks pretty good.
I need to make a permanent "roll" animation, this will be sticked to ALL roll animations, just cause I'm lazy, don't worry, I did the same to items and they DO look awesome.
yea it would.
aint mewtwo roll just him jumping back anyways? seem kinda easy... well for u i think lol

(man i gotta learn more about psa and brawlbox so i can make a char one day)

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
yea me and a friend of mine started playing old games and melee was one of em i can still moonwalk(kinda) but i cant wavedash(that good) or anything lol

yea it would.
aint mewtwo roll just him jumping back anyways? seem kinda easy... well for u i think lol

(man i gotta learn more about psa and brawlbox so i can make a char one day)
*You guys meant on Mewtwo? I was thinking real life moonwalk...
ROFL*

Well, actually the new roll is he crosses his hands, goes forward/backward telepathically and then goes back to his wait1 animation..
I know I've used the "cross the hands" a lot, but it's just to make things easier for me, and faster for us, and actually, it doesn't look that bad.

I'm focusing on making him walk on the cliff. :p

EDIT: I can't make him walk on the cliff that easily...

How about this guys?
Ledge wait: Same as old one.
Ledge catch : Same.
Cliff Attack 0-99%: Teleports to the stage and uses his AirN.
Cliff Attack 100%: Teleports to the stage and uses his AirF.
Cliff Jump 0-99%: Teleports up really fast, then goes to special fall.
Cliff Jump 100%: Teleports up slowly and then goes to special fall.
Ledge Climb 0-99%: Teleports to the stage fast.
Ledge Climb 100%: Teleports to the stage slowly.
Ledge Roll: Teleports forwards to the stage fast, and slow for 100%.
And of course it would have the Up B sound :)

BTW I did make a new animation for slip attack, it looks 95% like the one in melee, it's awesome.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I can moonwalk in real live though, only not anymore in Melee.
And awesome progress.
Hah! Cool.

Well, thanks, and the slip roll stuff is also gonna teleport.
Why not make his back and forward roll teleport too? I don't see why not...
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT:
Found some unexpected bugs, gotta fix them...
By the way, I'm gonna -if it is Allah's willing- try to release the final version today, if not, then tomorrow.
Cause really, there's not much left.

EDITEDIT: Does anybody know how to generate a graphic effect ONLY if the offensive collision hits?
Like the one on Cloud for example...

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
*You guys meant on Mewtwo? I was thinking real life moonwalk...
ROFL*

Well, actually the new roll is he crosses his hands, goes forward/backward telepathically and then goes back to his wait1 animation..
I know I've used the "cross the hands" a lot, but it's just to make things easier for me, and faster for us, and actually, it doesn't look that bad.

I'm focusing on making him walk on the cliff. :p

EDIT: I can't make him walk on the cliff that easily...

How about this guys?
Ledge wait: Same as old one.
Ledge catch : Same.
Cliff Attack 0-99%: Teleports to the stage and uses his AirN.
Cliff Attack 100%: Teleports to the stage and uses his AirF.
Cliff Jump 0-99%: Teleports up really fast, then goes to special fall.
Cliff Jump 100%: Teleports up slowly and then goes to special fall.
Ledge Climb 0-99%: Teleports to the stage fast.
Ledge Climb 100%: Teleports to the stage slowly.
Ledge Roll: Teleports forwards to the stage fast, and slow for 100%.
And of course it would have the Up B sound :)

BTW I did make a new animation for slip attack, it looks 95% like the one in melee, it's awesome.
lol i wish i can moonwalk in real life. Well the crossed arms stances make mewtwo look cocky which gose along with him nicely. but is making him go into special fall after jumping off a cliff necessary

Hah! Cool.

Well, thanks, and the slip roll stuff is also gonna teleport.
Why not make his back and forward roll teleport too? I don't see why not...
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT:
Found some unexpected bugs, gotta fix them...
By the way, I'm gonna -if it is Allah's willing- try to release the final version today, if not, then tomorrow.
Cause really, there's not much left.
Great the time we all been waiting for is about to come! lol

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
lol i wish i can moonwalk in real life. Well the crossed arms stances make mewtwo look cocky which gose along with him nicely. but is making him go into special fall after jumping off a cliff necessary
Weeeelll...
Not really necessary..
Just wait and see people.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I just got my cpu back today, and I feel like i want to be part of this even if its one animation =] I can make new bair? maybe even new run/walk?

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Yes please :)
Bair, and whatever ideas you have on making a new Side B or Down B.
AceSe3don!
You are Working the PSA now....so I have a Question:

You will Make The Melee Mewtwo More easy to Knock-back....?
Here It me (Ganondorf) Fighting Against Mewtwo & Bowser & Captain Falcon
and as you can see Mewtwo Its easy to Knock back.....
Right Now Melee Mewtwo Its a Little Heavy (Similar to Ganon and Falcon)
Here Is what I am Talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HqTUT2lQHM&feature=related

Now Its A little Hard to Knock-Back = Thats Isn't Mewtwo
Easy to Knock-Back = Mewtwo!

-----Reply Me-----

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
It's just my preference, but I'd prefer his weight to remain the way it is. The biggest problem I had with Mewtwo in Melee was his light weight.

Edit: Then again, I wouldn't mind having his weight being decreased a bit. Maybe make him faster to compensate? I just don't want him as light as he was in Melee.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
It's just my preference, but I'd prefer his weight to remain the way it is. The biggest problem I had with Mewtwo in Melee was his light weight.

Edit: Then again, I wouldn't mind having his weight being decreased a bit. Maybe make him faster to compensate? I just don't want him as light as he was in Melee.
Working on Melee Mewtwo
Movesets, Effects, All.

It will not be Melee Mewtwo, If his Weight Isn't Decreased
Make Him Fater...?
Well He Its Really Fast Now.... :dizzy:

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Working on Melee Mewtwo
Movesets, Effects, All.

It will not be Melee Mewtwo, If his Weight Isn't Decreased
Make Him Fater...?
Well He Its Really Fast Now.... :dizzy:
Hmm...
I'll see about this weight thing once I'm done with the moveset, I'll do what I can and then give it to you to fix some glitches...
The weight will be heavier than melee I think, cause seriously, even though I didn't play melee in like 3 years, I still think he's too light judging by the videos out there.
And I think I've found a way to make his Shadow Ball go wiggly... Testing.

DarkXehanort

Smash Rookie
Well how fast are we talking compared to other characters? If I remember correctly, it wouldn't be Melee Mewtwo if he's fast lol.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
what were you talking about going into special fall after falling off a cliff or something like that what would be the point of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom