• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thany

Smash Journeyman
*Falls out of the chimney dressed like Santa*

Oww...My ribs...Oww...

!

Oh, here you go children,

Those are the;
Default, Red(Orange?), Blue,
(Shiny)Green, Black, and Melee trophy colours...

...Pretty sure those are his official costumes, if not, PM
me. I like getting letters from good boys and girls, ho ho ho~

Now be good little boys and girls, and go back to bed.

Mmm? No thank you. Any more cookies and good ol' Thany Claus
won't be able to get her big fat butt back up the chimney.

Toodles.

Heh heh...
...I'm coming for you next, Pichu...
...Heh heh heh...

Hot dog! I've been promoted to Smash Cadet! Yayz! :D

Also, his face might look a little weird, but that's because I made him in th style
that the regular Brawl character's stock icons are made in.
By taking the front of their trophy, and making the face be the stock icon.

...I based it off Mewtwo's semi-goofy looking Brawl trophy...Heh heh... <:3

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Anyway these are the Mediafire links of the Ripped Melee Mewtwo Textures.....
I am posting this only to help
Warning : Anyone has permission to upload some of these textures with the New Mewtwo Model on the Vault.....They will be Reported and Deleted
Anyone has permission to upload them in the Vault (Any Character, any Model, etc)
You can only upload textures based with these Textures here on the Project Mewtwo Thread:

Here you go: (Anyone)

Default Texture: http://www.mediafire.com/?kejkdqxm2mr
Orange/Red Texture: http://www.mediafire.com/?qdmzkttdz4m
Blue: http://www.mediafire.com/?m0gmmzlojly
Green: http://www.mediafire.com/?dzqjzrmwnyn

Ripped Melee Mewtwo Textures at the Top of this Quote.....

*Falls out of the chimney dressed like Santa*

Oww...My ribs...Oww...

!

Oh, here you go children,

Those are the;
Default, Red(Orange?), Blue,
(Shiny)Green, Black, and Melee trophy colours...

...Pretty sure those are his official costumes, if not, PM
me. I like getting letters from good boys and girls, ho ho ho~

Now be good little boys and girls, and go back to bed.

Mmm? No thank you. Any more cookies and good ol' Thany Claus
won't be able to get her big fat butt back up the chimney.

Toodles.

Heh heh...
...I'm coming for you next, Pichu...
...Heh heh heh...

Hot dog! I've been promoted to Smash Cadet! Yayz! :D

Also, his face might look a little weird, but that's because I made him in th style
that the regular Brawl character's stock icons are made in.
By taking the front of their trophy, and making the face be the stock icon.

...I based it off Mewtwo's semi-goofy looking Brawl trophy...Heh heh... <:3
Yes, These are ''The Official Melee Mewtwo Textures'' you can see the Ripped Melee Mewtwo Textures
Mediafire Link at The Top of this Quotes
Are 100% Melee
:cool:

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
everything is good but i ca still see some of lucarios hair on his shoulders when i zoom in. and his heads still gets bigger when i run has this been fixed yet?

UltRiX

Smash Cadet
I know this is kind of obvious, but these are the problems that remain in the model
  • Head gets bigger when running
  • Neck disjointed when walking
  • His dash attack is just silly
As for the PSA, just many hitboxes are out of place, namely his d-tilt, f-tilt, and his silly dash

Other than that, I love this Mewtwo @.@

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltRiX
I know this is kind of obvious, but these are the problems that remain in the model
Head gets bigger when running
Neck disjointed when walking
His dash attack is just silly
As for the PSA, just many hitboxes are out of place, namely his d-tilt, f-tilt, and his silly dash

Other than that, I love this Mewtwo @.@
yesh, and did u knowwhen you grab someone and try to grab them, and hit them with ur head, it does no damage?

EDIT: hey do you guys have this problem? i trying to edit lucario's fitmotion with mariokart64's model, and i get these blurry, fuzzy lines when i preview.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
yesh, and did u knowwhen you grab someone and try to grab them, and hit them with ur head, it does no damage?

EDIT: hey do you guys have this problem? i trying to edit lucario's fitmotion with mariokart64's model, and i get these blurry, fuzzy lines when i preview.
Hi Guys..!!!
I got mariokart64n's permission to upload the Official Melee Mewtwo Color Pack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.msg149990#msg149990

Also I am working on the Model and Movesets Fixes (Head, Mouth, Tail)

Mewtwo Version 5.6 (Beta Progress V1)
Only Movesets
I will Fix That a little then I will post a Download here.....
Tomorrow Maybe..!!!

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
no seiriously look:

EDIT: this is italianstation's mewcario model, since it was the only one with a .pac file
but i also tryed it with wiitilt's mewtwo00.pcs and it had the same problem

Fen__

Smash Ace
italianstallion doesn't have his own model. It's just a texture on mk64n's model.

taronmcgee

Smash Apprentice
i live in the 2D world well me and MrG@W That is
i love the mewtwo idea and i love how its comeing along :)
i had an idea tho just to put out there dont even have to think about it if u dont want lol but

u know how when sum people make psa they have a brawl+ ver?
well i been palying brawl- for a while now and it seem like in brawl- every char go all out i mean in real brawl it was slow and not much action then brawl+ came and everythign was faster and better then brawl minus everything is faster and more powerful it like all char started showing they full power where im geting at is when the project for mewtwo is done u show make a brawl - ver a little more powerful matter of fact u know those two move u was thinking about
Psyburst&Psychic those can be in the brawl- ver just and idea it came to me becuz i like mewtwo more then lucario and i play brawl-(like i said befor) so i put mewtwo in brawl minus but since all the char r broken (cuz thats how the game is) it is kinda hard to play mewtwo soo i edit him myself im ok with psa but im not good like yall how can make new annmations and moves ect... but i can edit so i made him a bit more powerful added a few affects and not hes better (for brawl-) but anyone can do that anyways yea just and idea :)

Xigger

Smash Lord
I personally think Mewtwo should keep his Down B. It was a really great move, it just needs a bigger hitbox that's all.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
no seiriously look:

EDIT: this is italianstation's mewcario model, since it was the only one with a .pac file
but i also tryed it with wiitilt's mewtwo00.pcs and it had the same problem
My Mewtwo Model ''Fix'' doesn't Has that Error 0_0......

Edit: those are the Textures.....
just look.....you can see the Mewtwo eyes there.....

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
I'm working on all CSS assets, ingame/afterbattle portraits, and any other likeness of Lucario to be replaced with Mewtwo.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
All I need to complete are the ingame portraits, stock icons, record portraits, and intro Lucario, so stay tuned

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
I upload It to MY Vault I already have a Mewtwo Project there so.....
heres My first ''BETA'': (Needs Fix)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Bra...playName=Mewtwo Version 5.6 (Beta Progress V1)

there are some weird sound effects like lucario's voice when using the mewtwo sfx, can't grab people either
All I need to complete are the ingame portraits, stock icons, record portraits, and intro Lucario, so stay tuned
what about after battle name, can you change that if so where, are csp's perfect pose?

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently looking into after and during battle names, and all CSPs are modified ripped Melee CSPs

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
there are some weird sound effects like lucario's voice when using the mewtwo sfx, can't grab people either
Grab Fix: The Fixed Model For My PSA, will be on the Official Melee Mewtwo Color Pack :) (mariokart64n, Give me Permission)
These are just the Movesets and PSA
and You Really want all the lucario's Sound Effects Replaced....?

and what about these Melee Mewtwo CSPs...?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10414.0

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
Yes, The Fixed Model For My PSA will be on the Official Melee Mewtwo Color Pack :)
These are just the Movesets and PSA
and You Really want lucario's Sound Effects Replaced....?
if im going to get rid of lucario why not completely get rid of him? even though technically i can still access him with an activator i just won't really use lucario

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
The only characters I would ever consider replacing are newcomers of their own series or of the same series I'm replacing (I.E. Lucario, from Pokemon, and a newcomer with Mewtwo, also Pokemon)

@AGFan: Those Mewtwo CSPs aren't ripped

It turns out that upon my search for the after-battle name, I came across everything but it. If someone knows where that is located, I'd appreciate it.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
I personally prefer the original Melee ones....I don't know, personal taste.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
SHORT POST CAUSE I GOTTA GO FOR PRAYER:
I fixed lotsa stuff and.. Just stay tuned and don't anticipate too much.

EDIT: Back from prayer, now to list some stuff...

1- I fixed stuff in the PSA.
2- I fixed some animations and found a new way to fix animations so leave the animating to me.
3- I found a cool Final Smash, It's a bigger version of Lucario's Aura Storm and it's Light Blue, I'll see what I can change later if it is Allah's willing, but for now I just put in some electric and darkness hitboxes.
4- AGFanProduction, I excuse you about this but I'll be the one releasing Mewtwo V5.7, you'll see why later, or maybe not.
(If you don't want me to then just tell me.)

Things requested from you guys:
1- Cheering me.
2- Cheering me.
3- I seriously need a silent hitbox flag, meaning it only does damage without any sound, I SERIOUSLY need that so please give it to me.
4- Honestly, anything you have that can support this project fits in here, I know we can go on and on with these things but we need to release our Final Version soon IMO.

So please PM me (or better off post here) any stuff that would help, thanks!

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
I've just finished finding and replacing every trace of Lucario on the menu (except for that dang after-battle name). I even replaced the character roll call at the end lol.

Expect a download soon

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I've found a way for Mewtwo to grab items from far away.
And the same way disables Mewtwo's Aura flowing around his hands.
I'll try to fix it now.

EDIT: Fixed, partially that is, but it shouldn't take much time for it to be completed if it is Allah's willing.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
I've just finished finding and replacing every trace of Lucario on the menu (except for that dang after-battle name). I even replaced the character roll call at the end lol.

Expect a download soon
I've done stuff that is quite enough for me outta that, but I'll be pleased to see better replacements.

OK, I want to see It....
.........Mewtwo V5.7......You beat Me (Mewtwo v5.6)..........
:D
I sent you a PM with the link, edit it freely, then I'll give it to DS22 to edit it, and finally I will edit it if it is Allah's willing, then we'll release V5.7 which hopefully will be the final version...

I've fixed the item grabbing stuff, so yeah :p .
Guys, because this MIGHT be the final version, I think everyone should help out, you can help out by posting and animation/move/texture, or point out things that could be done, so that it could be perfect.
And if you think an animation from another character would be good, post the name of the character, and the animation I should import (I could fix it in a second with my new way of fixing animations.)

Currently looking for animations:
Down B.
Jumps and Squat.
A Combo.
Do your best guys!
(Sorry to sound bossy but I want to finish this fast so everyone could be happy.. Speaking of boss, where's DD? He'll freak out once he checks the thread :p )

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
I've done stuff that is quite enough for me outta that, but I'll be pleased to see better replacements.

I sent you a PM with the link, edit it freely, then I'll give it to DS22 to edit it, and finally I will edit it if it is Allah's willing, then we'll release V5.7 which hopefully will be the final version...

Guys, because this MIGHT be the final version, I think everyone should help out, you can help out by posting and animation/move/texture, or point out things that could be done, so that it could be perfect.
And if you think an animation from another character would be good, post the name of the character, and the animation I should import (I could fix it in a second with my new way of fixing animations.)

Down B.
Jumps and Squat.
A Combo.
Do your best guys!
(Sorry to sound bossy but I want to finish this fast so everyone could be happy.. Speaking of boss, where's DD? He'll freak out once he checks the thread :p )
plz, i hope u made down+b psy burst or something like that.

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
plz, i hope u made down+b psy burst or something like that.
Not quite...
Anyways, good news guys, now I have three bones that can be used for a lot of stuff, and because of that, the FThrow of Mewtwo will be possible if it is Allah's willing.
How?
Well...
We make the ThrowN Raise your opponent in the air...
Then, the RHaveN will generate a Shadow Ball, and it will hit the opponent...
This will be done like four times, and then the opponent is thrown...
What do you guys think?
I can make this happen if you want me to.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman

Down B.
Jumps and Squat.
A Combo.
Do your best guys!

Well, DD Said that Mewtwo V2 will be the Final Version.... :dizzy:

Edit: I am doing my best to Finish The Official Melee Mewtwo Color Pack......

Edit2: The PSA Its awesome but Needs Moveset Fixes :ohwell:

PikachuMan

Smash Rookie
This is epic.

One thing, though: why are there no PICTURES in the first post? :B

(Side note: 2000 posts in this thread. ****.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom