• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
pokemon are being fixed. stocks are being worked on. damage shoul be easy to fix i just need to find what i replaced when i lost them xD
Here are the issues i discovered:
Roy and Mewtwo are missing is my CSS, everyone else is there even the pkm are seperated. But ZSS clone is behind random but thats 10 sec work to correct, my concern is the first.
I made two fights: Lucario vs wario which worked fine, after that i picked ZSS clone against Olimar. 10 Seconds everything was fine but then it crashed while olimar and me were midair. Next issue is the stage select. Most of the stages are moved to the right and unaccesable, while the space between them is flashing white. Goes for both pages. Also after returning from battle to CSS, it takes 3 seconds to procced, it kinda freezes shortly. I copied Downloads-PM-pf into Sd-private-wii-app-rsbe-pf, afterwards everything from the patch into root Sd which added the codes and other files and replaced roy and mewtwo. If there was no mistake in me putting the files into Sd, its an issue of the patch. And Mario stocks and percentages missing but you alrdy know that :D

Last edited:

Sirkura

Smash Cadet
Here are the issues i discovered:
Roy and Mewtwo are missing is my CSS, everyone else is there even the pkm are seperated. But ZSS clone is behind random but thats 10 sec work to correct, my concern is the first.
I made two fights: Lucario vs wario which worked fine, after that i picked ZSS clone against Olimar. 10 Seconds everything was fine but then it crashed while olimar and me were midair. Next issue is the stage select. Most of the stages are moved to the right and unaccesable, while the space between them is flashing white. Goes for both pages. Also after returning from battle to CSS, it takes 3 seconds to procced, it kinda freezes shortly. I copied Downloads-PM-pf into Sd-private-wii-app-rsbe-pf, afterwards everything from the patch into root Sd which added the codes and other files and replaced roy and mewtwo. If there was no mistake in me putting the files into Sd, its an issue of the patch. And Mario stocks and percentages missing but you alrdy know that :D
stages are an easy fix. i removed the expansion stages i used is all so its trying to use brawls default and failing. Roy and Mewtwo are there, i noticed i have their positions switched by mistake, mewtwo is the lucario by ike and marth and roy is the marth near the pokemon. i have no idea about what happened with olimar vs sirks, i'll investigate, what stage were you on? and last stocks, cosmetics, and stages will be fixed soon, i'll make a new patch. damage i think was my fault i may have messed something up patching a common file.

Last edited:

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
that is a ZSS clone i added to test its just that the cosmetics just aren't added. i did notice i have mewtwo and roy switched. the marth by the pokemon is roy, the lucario by ike and marth is mewtwo.i'm updating a new patch to fix that and add further cosmetics.
and the reason behind stage selection beeing so buggy and out of place?
I just tried again, ZSS clone always result in a freeze for me after some time. This time it took a bit longer.
So i sum up: Pkm trainer problem witch individiual pokemon, mewtwo and roy CSS, stage selection broken, loading takes longer and freezes some seconds, % and stock icons. What im suprised about that almost no one takes part in this convo besides us. There should be many more ppl testing that out or am i mistaken?

Last edited:

Sirkura

Smash Cadet
longer loading is an issue with BeX, its known, not much we can do about it, sirks shouldn't be freezing that's really strange, she works flawlessly at my end. perhaps something was corrupted? try repatching. roy and mewtwo are there check my above comment, another derp, stage select broken is another derp see above, pokemon are being fixed along with stock icons. thanks for reporting i'll do what i can ^^

ps. altered my above comment but you already replied again lol..

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
longer loading is an issue with BeX, its known, not much we can do about it, sirks shouldn't be freezing that's really strange, she works flawlessly at my end. perhaps something was corrupted? try repatching. roy and mewtwo are there check my above comment, another derp, stage select broken is another derp see above, pokemon are being fixed along with stock icons. thanks for reporting i'll do what i can ^^

ps. altered my above comment but you already replied again lol..
I usually dont check if older posts are edited , sorry :D
Everything clear, so all issues are known and fixed soon. Ill wait and see if ZSS clone still freezes then. Thanks :)

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting a pack together for unbound and I am glad to hear the little glitches will be fixed. Was about to try and add tails but ran out of time. I will let you know if there are any problems.

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
I'm getting a pack together for unbound and I am glad to hear the little glitches will be fixed. Was about to try and add tails but ran out of time. I will let you know if there are any problems.
So unbound contains pichu lucina more textures and now tails? Still no shadow cryyy xD

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
Btw guys, It seems that I've fixed the pokemon trainer issue completely. I plan to send the files to all of the builds using brawlex tonight

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
DestinyAwaits DestinyAwaits
Shadow is coming too, just later. If I fix everything I can send u a link if you would like.
Yeah id love that, thanks :)
May i ask which shadow ull use? Or a self made one, since they should be balanced for PM.
The pack contains pm unbound with brawlex working right? Meaning pichu lucina tails shadow bug fixes texture sfx and stages if im correct

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
I'm not part of the unbound team, this is just a personal mod. I am using the "Shadow Lord of Chaos" mod as a base but will be tweaking it to make it fell more balanced. The plan is to include Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Cloud , Sephiroth, and some more. I don't have access to my computer so I don't remember all of them at the moment. I don't think I'll add any stages, but I might change a few. Probably no new textures though... I will still have Lucina and pichu in it also. It might take me a while to balance everyone and get it working but I will let you know when I do.

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
I'm not part of the unbound team, this is just a personal mod. I am using the "Shadow Lord of Chaos" mod as a base but will be tweaking it to make it fell more balanced. The plan is to include Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, Cloud , Sephiroth, and some more. I don't have access to my computer so I don't remember all of them at the moment. I don't think I'll add any stages, but I might change a few. Probably no new textures though... I will still have Lucina and pichu in it also. It might take me a while to balance everyone and get it working but I will let you know when I do.
My biggest concern are 2 things. 1: balancing of added characters to fit PM and 2: good psa and animation quality. As for shadow roy and mewtwo, theyre almost flawless. The best of the best i would say. As for tails knuckles sephiroth and so on, theyre half broken psas with bugs here and there. I would recommend using only worthy psas , unlike kitsus brawlex where he added everything avaible no matter how **** it was, even 8 different links dude the hell. I respect his idea and effort but in terms of quality its trash. Well nevermind, im happy guys like u exist and work on these things.

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
My biggest concern are 2 things. 1: balancing of added characters to fit PM and 2: good psa and animation quality. As for shadow roy and mewtwo, theyre almost flawless. The best of the best i would say. As for tails knuckles sephiroth and so on, theyre half broken psas with bugs here and there. I would recommend using only worthy psas , unlike kitsus brawlex where he added everything avaible no matter how **** it was, even 8 different links dude the hell. I respect his idea and effort but in terms of quality its trash. Well nevermind, im happy guys like u exist and work on these things.
It'll be tough to make completely new PSAs and I'm not planning on making new ones. I'll try and get balance working. We'll see how it all shakes out xD

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
It'll be tough to make completely new PSAs and I'm not planning on making new ones. I'll try and get balance working. We'll see how it all shakes out xD
CLOUD STRIFE FROM FF IS IN SM4SH CONFIRMED AND ANOTHER SMASH UPDATE STREAM WILL BE SHOWN IN DECEMBER! YO HYYYYPE :D

Nick M

Smash Rookie
I don't know where the character request page is, so PUT WALUIGI AND ISAAC AND GENO IN!!!!

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Can I ask you not to talk down on Kitsu's Ex build? Stuff like that doesn't make you look very professional. I have yet to see if you, a stranger, can personally do better.

Actually, it'd be great if you guys kept all this stuff in private messages in general, this isn't a thread for the personal conversation you two are having.

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
Can I ask you not to talk down on Kitsu's Ex build? Stuff like that doesn't make you look very professional. I have yet to see if you, a stranger, can personally do better.

Actually, it'd be great if you guys kept all this stuff in private messages in general, this isn't a thread for the personal conversation you two are having.
Sorry if this sounded like "talking down" but it wasnt, i even said that i respect his ideas and efforts. I was just talking about the psas themselfs which were added. The quality of the psas added arent good enough to be put into pm just yet. And for the private messaging stuff, the only private stuff here postet was about cloud from me yesterday, everything else was connected to this threads subject and meant to be seen for all. Thats all i have to say

Sirkura

Smash Cadet
Finished a bug fix patch, pokemon work now, cosmetics + alt costumes work(minus clones they aren't configured yet), title and versus menu now show up properly + various tweaks to the GCT to make it more stable.

bugs: Mewtwo's shadowball is invisible, Links Boomerang crashes the game. SSS is broken, (ASL is incompatible with BeX, working on a fix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0aazt83nxr3m6ou/PM_DiY.7z

please report any bugs you may find.

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice

Sorry, sheesh. Thanks for the update Sirks.

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
Finished a bug fix patch, pokemon work now, cosmetics + alt costumes work(minus clones they aren't configured yet), title and versus menu now show up properly + various tweaks to the GCT to make it more stable.

bugs: Mewtwo's shadowball is invisible, Links Boomerang crashes the game. SSS is broken, (ASL is incompatible with BeX, working on a fix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0aazt83nxr3m6ou/PM_DiY.7z

please report any bugs you may find.
Wow, you rly work fast sir. Ill test it tomorrow and let u know if i find anything. Thanks alot for your work

Sirkura

Smash Cadet
a bit, we found out how to open BeX's ASM coding. we need to figure out exactly what addresses it calls on so we can fix the stages. thats at the top of my priorities atm.

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
Now that the Pm Devs have cancelled working on updating beyond 3.6 , are there any new plans ideas or goals set for unbound? I mean now someone else could take the road of PM and officially continues to work on it via unbound methods meaning brawlex to add a set number of chars. I mean knuckles lyn and isaac were planned, and pretty much worked on for a lot of time. It would be a waste of effort to let it stand like this. Unbound has now the potential to carry on the PM legacy. Id like to discuss that in private messages, it has great potential now.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Now that the Pm Devs have cancelled working on updating beyond 3.6 , are there any new plans ideas or goals set for unbound? I mean now someone else could take the road of PM and officially continues to work on it via unbound methods meaning brawlex to add a set number of chars. I mean knuckles lyn and isaac were planned, and pretty much worked on for a lot of time. It would be a waste of effort to let it stand like this. Unbound has now the potential to carry on the PM legacy. Id like to discuss that in private messages, it has great potential now.
I wouldn't get ahead of myself if I were you. We can't post content that explicitly uses the leaked content lest you want the PMDT to be in huge legal trouble again. If you haven't heard about the recent "Evolution" Team fiasco on reddit, check it out and hopefully you'll understand. We can make PSA's of the scrapped characters as long as they don't make use of the leaked movesets from the dev build. However the concepts presented for the movesets of the scrapped characters can be used as inspiration for creation of our own interpretation of the scrapped characters, just as long as we don't use the dev versions of the PSA's as a base (we'll have to start from scratch: new model and everything).

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't get ahead of myself if I were you. We can't post content that explicitly uses the leaked content lest you want the PMDT to be in huge legal trouble again. If you haven't heard about the recent "Evolution" Team fiasco on reddit, check it out and hopefully you'll understand. We can make PSA's of the scrapped characters as long as they don't make use of the leaked movesets from the dev build. However the concepts presented for the movesets of the scrapped characters can be used as inspiration for creation of our own interpretation of the scrapped characters, just as long as we don't use the dev versions of the PSA's as a base (we'll have to start from scratch: new model and everything).
Aren't their models all trophy models, though? Unless they are custom made I don't think they count as leaked stuff since you can rip them from the game anyways. Although, I have no idea if they actually made those models or not.

DestinyAwaits

Smash Rookie
Oh i understand, thank you. However whether its legal or not, im 100% certain some guys will work on an expansion or update for Pm , no matter the consequences. But you are right, i completly ignored the *getting in trouble* part while posting that. Well whatever happens, im sure this isnt the last of PM or its road.

Zenas

Smash Rookie
NNID
zenass
3DS FC
2449-5992-9206
Umm...
The link in the OP has all the bug fixes?
If it doesn't can someone post a link with all the bug fixes please.

CaptainBot117

Smash Rookie
I have PM soon going to get 3.6 (I know Im behind got to lazy to update)
So do I replace all the files of PM on my SD then Just run PM again and then I get to play unbound?

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
guys, what are you doing lol. It's one thing to talk about the leaks, but you guys have taken it to a new low by implying that you would use the forbidden PSAs in your build. Not only would you completely disregard the former PMDT's wishes, but you would put your project AND the former PMDT members at risk. Without them, you would never have been able to make your build, so show them some respect and leave the PMDT's lost creations out of whatever it is you plan to do.

Now, I do think that the PMDT's gone overboard in policing it, but I think that using Knux and Lyn would attract way too much attention

Last edited:

kalvinwithak

Smash Apprentice
guys, what are you doing lol. It's one thing to talk about the leaks, but you guys have taken it to a new low by implying that you would use the forbidden PSAs in your build. Not only would you completely disregard the former PMDT's wishes, but you would put your project AND the former PMDT members at risk. Without them, you would never have been able to make your build, so show them some respect and leave the PMDT's lost creations out of whatever it is you plan to do.

Now, I do think that the PMDT's gone overboard in policing it, but I think that using Knux and Lyn would attract way too much attention
Knuckles are such popular PSA's now, it's just a matter of time before they are remade on the vault. Matter of fact, there are quite a few good knuckles PSAs out already. No need to use a forbidden leak. It's against PM's wishes. Without them, I wouldn't have even started modding brawl, so I figure it's the least I, and everyone else, can do for them.

Shadow

Smash Cadet
please fix your link to your website
it takes me to a page beeps annoyingly and looks like it might be a virus or something

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
please fix your link to your website
it takes me to a page beeps annoyingly and looks like it might be a virus or something
Don't even go to the website. Its Broken and it doesn't even work. Its probably going to give your PC a Virus..

Top Bottom