• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

The Skye Guy

Smash Rookie
OMG! I have a question: Which Project M is this based off of? 3.0?
Also, Can you make a build of this with Isaac, Knuckles, Lyn, and Sami? If you're looking for extra character PSA's, maybe Ridley would work, I know that it is definitely one of the more polished ones. But if I were you, I would stay away from unpolished PSA's. There is a decently polished Deadpool PSA, and the Project M version of Waluigi is coming out, but Lucina seems... sloppy, to say the least. I have no absolutely no idea if what I'm asking of you is a tall order or not, what with porting 5 or 6 characters, but I understand if it's too much to ask.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Also, Can you make a build of this with Isaac, Knuckles, Lyn, and Sami? If you're looking for extra character PSA's, maybe Ridley would work, I know that it is definitely one of the more polished ones. But if I were you, I would stay away from unpolished PSA's. There is a decently polished Deadpool PSA, and the Project M version of Waluigi is coming out, but Lucina seems... sloppy, to say the least. I have no absolutely no idea if what I'm asking of you is a tall order or not, what with porting 5 or 6 characters, but I understand if it's too much to ask.
Right now, Its 3.0.2.
Using the leaked content is FORBIDDEN
Deadpool was made for vBrawl in mind so I think he wouldn't work in PM correctly.

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
Lol scroll up a bit in this thread and read what I have to say about leaks. It might be helpful to you.

brotankfrank

Smash Rookie
Is this gonna make a comeback anytime soon now that Brawlex is fully compatible with Project M 3.6? Just wondering because this was my go-to mod before allstar vs. mode was released in 3.5.

Shren

Smash Journeyman
Wonder If this will be just called Project Unbound now thanks to the what's been happening.

SinusStudios

Banned via Warnings
Just wanted to note that the website redirects to a scam server. If it doesn't get changed i should probably tell a mod to remove the link.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Sadly ElGoombaswag is right. I helped out the Unbound Team with cosmetics (I got invited to do so) and it's been a looooooong time since I've heard anything.

Top Bottom