• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

Master-GM

Smash Journeyman
For the next beta, you should use PW's CSS organizer! :D

EDIT: Please change the CSS back to purple. And please change the colors back too.

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
http://www.mediafire.com/download/n9uyj2qga9unqtn/Lloyd version T psa balenced.zip
^ Llyod psa

Jasgx, this may sound odd, but would you be able to send me a version of your pm unbound (hackless) with mewtwo and roy already put in and the pokemon trainer/zelda/samus seperated? I would like to have some sort of template so that I would be able to put in my own characters. I have tried using the full version and modifying it but i can not for the life of me decompress everything so that the clone tool will work. It would be appreciated.
sure ill make a fresh version

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
The bold part I know how to fix mostly.
Just add in the RSBE code. I dont know why but it wasnt added.
Use GCT Fusionizer to do it. Its by Mewtwo2000.
That and I noticed that the PM Unbound team added SFX for Shadow but in his Fighter Module you directed his sounds to sonic instead of the new sounds.
Also can someone tell me how to put things in spoilers or something like that. I want to be able to shrink my posts so they dont come out this long when I quote. EDIT: I see it shrinked it for me but how do I do that?
Yeah, that's exactly what I did to give them SFX in the first place. It seems jasgx changed something between the playtester beta and when it was released to the public that broke it (probably used a gtc without the RSBE).
Also, I'm pretty sure that Shadow PSA expects the sounds to be over Sonic's, meaning we cannot add them right now.

Last edited:

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Yeah, that's exactly what I did to give them SFX in the first place. It seems jasgx changed something between the playtester beta and when it was released to the public that broke it (probably used a gtc without the RSBE).
Also, I'm pretty sure that Shadow PSA expects the sounds to be over Sonic's, meaning we cannot add them right now.
Yeah,but if you look at Shadows Fighter Config Module you'll see its directed to Sonic instead of Meta Ridley, which has a sawnd file over him for Shadows SFX.
I've already guided Shadows module to Meta Ridley but the PSA needs to be guided to the correct sounds, which Im considering doing right now.

Last edited:

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
Yeah,but if you look at Shadows Fighter Config Module you'll see its directed to Sonic instead of Meta Ridley, which has a sawnd file over him for Shadows SFX.
I've already guided Shadows module to Meta Ridley but the PSA needs to be guided to the correct sounds, which Im considering doing right now.
Well that's interesting, if you insert it with Super Sawnd, does it actually replace Meta-Ridley's sounds, or does it still replace Sonic's?

Last edited:

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Well that's interesting, if you insert it with Super Sawnd, does it actually replace Meta-Ridley's sounds, or does it still replace Sonic's?
Nope. It replaces Meta Ridleys sounds. By the way, I guess I'll work on the PSA to guide it to the right sounds.

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
Nope. It replaces Meta Ridleys sounds. By the way, I guess I'll work on the PSA to guide it to the right sounds.
Cool that makes it a lot easier. Just FYI, there is a slight chance that we'll end up replacing the current Shadow PSA with another though (I'm waiting to hear back from the creator).

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Cool that makes it a lot easier. Just FYI, there is a slight chance that we'll end up replacing the current Shadow PSA with another though (I'm waiting to hear back from the creator).
I hope it is replaced personally cause I would like a more CQC Shadow then a "I am the ultimate dark power user" Shadow.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
So I took it upon myself to make a better Lucina for Project M. She's pretty much just a Marth clone but more agile, faster, and lighter. She has a few strong attacks, but nothing to bad. I've been messing with her for the past two days trying to balance her. I'll make a video soon incase anyone is interested.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I currently have a collection of around 200 character texture hacks, stage hacks for every stage, and about 200 soundtracks all downloaded from KCMM Brawl Vault. That may or may not interest you... So what are you trying to accomplish? New custom character texture hacks from scratch? Or only to add new characters into the roster?

Last edited:

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
I currently have a collection of around 200 character texture hacks, stage hacks for every stage, and about 200 soundtracks all downloaded from KCMM Brawl Vault. That may or may not interest you... So what are you trying to accomplish? New custom character texture hacks from scratch? Or only to add new characters into the roster?
Right now we're focusing on new characters since there are waaay to many costumes in the Brawl Vault to make everyone happy. We may add some more in the future though (I'll see if I can find a good way receive requests without flooding this thread).

Last edited:

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
Speaking of new characters I want to see a kingdom hearts character in my opinion like roxas or sora

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Hold on, has there been an major update for the public or is this just some fixes (Like the missing bootelf file) to the beta?

Kurth N

Smash Cadet
Hold on, has there been an major update for the public or is this just some fixes (Like the missing bootelf file) to the beta?
I haven't re-downloaded but I'm pretty sure that's the only thing that's changed, the other edits haven't even rolled out to play testers yet.

SomeSmashBro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JayTheTrainerGuy
3DS FC
2234-7163-8539
Then I'll wait to fix the SFX 'till I'm sure your gonna keep him.
That and I'm working on balancing along the way, mostly jumps and recovery.
Does anyone know how to make PSAs dash-dance?I really hate not being able to dash-dance.
Also L-Cancelling needs to be fixed for clones. That includes Roy and Mewtwo.
(Sorry for the late reply) I'm going to play some PM right now so I'll probably be back tomorrow.

(Darn. So close to being the one thousand seven hundredth post:glare:)

Last edited:

王女 クマトラ

Outta my way, dammit!
NNID
ChieSatonaka
Add Kumatora and Amy Rose and I will love you forever. Bayonetta, Tetra, and K.K. Slider would also be awesome, but those are my top two.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Then I'll wait to fix the SFX 'till I'm sure your gonna keep him.
That and I'm working on balancing along the way, mostly jumps and recovery.
Does anyone know how to make PSAs dash-dance?I really hate not being able to dash-dance.
Also L-Cancelling needs to be fixed for clones. That includes Roy and Mewtwo.
(Sorry for the late reply) I'm going to play some PM right now so I'll probably be back tomorrow.

(Darn. So close to being the one thousand seven hundredth post:glare:)
Lol, very sorry.

So hows the mod doing so far? Or is everyone taking a break this week?

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
I'll be back Sunday
Takin break because tennis tourney coming up and I'm practicing for it

cnor

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'd love to get involved in this somehow. Can't code for ****, but I could definitely provide gameplay feedback/bug testing, ideas for improvement, and morale support. I'd love to see a Sora character in smash, especially one with an alternative costume for each the forms he has in Kingdom Hearts like final form.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Hey guys I'd love to get involved in this somehow. Can't code for ****, but I could definitely provide gameplay feedback/bug testing, ideas for improvement, and morale support. I'd love to see a Sora character in smash, especially one with an alternative costume for each the forms he has in Kingdom Hearts like final form.
If I wanna help u must apply look at the op and fill out form

02GKI

Smash Rookie
Can you change the default character costumes into the smash 3 ones? I'm having trouble -_-

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Tennis tourney today can't w8 to play
Sad that I have to play the 7th seed first round
Wish me luck

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Damn I lost