• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ain't nothin artificial about dem Smashball freebies

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
It sucks that Marvel isn't being updated anymore... left for dead by Capcom, basically. That s*** should be unacceptable. Funny as hell, though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm just waiting to see the lovely and extensive DLC they hammed on about early on in MVC3. "We got this great model you won't have to buy a bunch of discs and you'll get constant updates"

AKA

"Pay us money to remove red tape"

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
why are you guys still playing PM? the game sucks, it doesn't have good online, you can't use gamer tags. Its on the nintedo WII, Hell, it doesn't even have guns! No, ****ty laser cartoon guns don't count you turbonerds. What you should be playing is Call of Duty™ Ghosts. Sell your wii's and brawls and preorder yourself an Xbox™ One! Preorder Call of Duty™ Ghosts now, and get the Corgi and Pals DLC Pack for free! It unlocks all new dogs to have as your partner such as Corgi, Chihuahua, Beagle, and Weiner! Don't forget to ask about the Super Deluxe Edition, as it comes with two coupons for free, yes FREE, family sized bag of Doritos™ and a 24 pack of Mountain Dew™! Can't play the GAME OF THE YEAR (hint, its Call of Duty™ Ghosts for Xbox™ One!) without your gamer fuel! Preorder Today!

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I'm just waiting to see the lovely and extensive DLC they hammed on about early on in MVC3. "We got this great model you won't have to buy a bunch of discs and you'll get constant updates"

AKA

"Pay us money to remove red tape"
Apparently some of the new content in UMVC3 was the planned vMVC3 DLC. Also, Capcom is Johning that licensing issues prevent future updates, which explains the lack of more characters, but doesn't explain how it'd be so hard to make a contract with Marvel/Disney to at least patch this crap. So yeah Capcom is lazy and sucky.

Vashimus

Smash Master
During the time the DLC was planned, the earthquake happened in Japan. It was more beneficial to release a full disc release than DLC when people probably didn't even have power, let alone Internet.

Also, people underestimate the process how complicated copyright stuff can be, especially between two massive companies like Marvel and Capcom. Not to mention both run pretty tight schedules and it's hard to get each others agendas to match up. I'm perfectly content with letting Marvel sit as it is, but if an update does come, that's cool too.

I happy for the SF4 update though. Add in the SFXT characters!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah Me vs Armada got recorded and it was a Bo7...the final result was like 4-3 I think or 4-2....one of them :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: who won though??? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Have to wait and see until it gets uploaded on to youtube, but all I have to say is, Armada is amazing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Since I won't be able to upload the videos for a while (since they're not on my computer and also for other reasons :( ), I thought I might as well say that I actually beat Armada in a Bo7....ahhh yeahhh. Can't remember if I won 4-2 or 4-3 though.

I could tell he wasn't too experienced in the MU so I wasn't too joyful, but a win against Armada is a win against Armada.
He's still amazing, and if he learned it a bit more it'll definitely be a massive problem to vs him lol.

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
So since we're all talking about playing new characters, can you just release MK already? We all know he's coming, and I want to main him ;_;

LegitVirgin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2938-8474-9820
why are you guys still playing PM? the game sucks, it doesn't have good online, you can't use gamer tags. Its on the nintedo WII, Hell, it doesn't even have guns! No, ****ty laser cartoon guns don't count you turbonerds. What you should be playing is Call of Duty™ Ghosts. Sell your wii's and brawls and preorder yourself an Xbox™ One! Preorder Call of Duty™ Ghosts now, and get the Corgi and Pals DLC Pack for free! It unlocks all new dogs to have as your partner such as Corgi, Chihuahua, Beagle, and Weiner! Don't forget to ask about the Super Deluxe Edition, as it comes with two coupons for free, yes FREE, family sized bag of Doritos™ and a 24 pack of Mountain Dew™! Can't play the GAME OF THE YEAR (hint, its Call of Duty™ Ghosts for Xbox™ One!) without your gamer fuel! Preorder Today!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOcEQW5w6VE&feature=endscreen

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
dearest PMBR:
why is it that I can't immediately sideb out of jump w/ rob
it's very rude I just want to quickly move left or right + waveland but because of the delay he jumps too high for it to work

pls
pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom