• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
Just out of curiosity, if you ever give up on a functional pair of Ice Climbers, will you replace them with Mewtwo? I realise you don't want to replace characters in order to bring back the fallen 5 but given that Ice Climbers will be completely absent the way things are going, Mewtwo seems like a good next-best-thing.
No, we would never do this.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Nana's AI have to be edited via hex editor and given that it would take forever and the game around her keeps changing it isn't worth fixing right now?

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We will get to Ice Climbers when we're done with most everything else. You guys know how procrastination works; save the worst for last.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Wait, someone there said Brawl was fast paced? How can fast and Brawl be used in the same sentence?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Release date for P:M and Skullgirls given out on the same day. Sweet.
Skullgirls comes out the 10th/11th so at least I have a couple days with it before I have to figure out how to divide my time.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
What Monk said. I don't work for the site or anything either; I just know that things posted there get noticed.
The P:M article doesn't seem to be doing very well since it's getting thumb'd down so far ...lol

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
The P:M article doesn't seem to be doing very well since it's getting thumb'd down so far ...lol
We've seen many times throughout history that true geniuses are often frowned upon by the rest of humanity, only to later be considered amazing.

Crispy4001

Smash Ace

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Hivemind mentality. If it's suggested that people like it instead of hate it, things would go better (ie: check the youtube video page).

And -1 isn't really insurmountable regardless. That's where it's at now at least. EDIT: Now +1

Also, Shadic posted it on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/rn21o/official_project_m_demo_2_trailer/
Ah that's good, when I said it was getting thumb'd down it was at like -2 which isn't very much when I think about it.

Edit: I hate AiB during the April fool's weekend, they be trollin' at maximum powah :p speaking of which is P:M demo 2 getting a special ad slot in the front page like the first demo last year?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
The Funimation dub of DBZ is being aired on CN tonight and I'm more hyped for that than Demo 2.

Step yo game up P:M

btw guys, don't forget to worship Octorox for giving us that magnificent trailer.

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
April 13th: Homestuck day.
April 14th: Legend of Korra
April 15th: Project M

Best.
Weekend.
Ever.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This guy seriously doesn't know what The Legend of Korra is. I think we should release Project M to everyone but smashbro29

CSDragon

Smash Journeyman
The sequel to Avatar the last Airbender!

You call yourselves nerds? How can you not know this.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Get out.

Ok, so I was looking at the GoNintendo article. What the hell's up with Fuego? Don't go blindly theorysmashing without understanding precisely how QD's JC works. It's a very useful movement tool, but it hardly has the power and endlag to be spammable and too good. I don't know if QD's vanilla on-hit endlag has been altered, but it's extremely punishable on shield. The options it has now makes it not so ridiculously predictable and becomes especially interesting with tech chasing.

I'm convinced this game plays like ****.
It plays like Melee, which played perfectly fine but I'm glad he can make such a bull**** remark like that. Sorry, but this guy seems to have an inherent agenda against this.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Enough talk of nickelodeon cartoons...

So what's the deal with the online and offline versions of demo 2. Are we really going to be able to play P:M with each other online? And has the online play improved at all if even possible?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Oh well... Mad hype anyways. It's so awesome how far this project has come and how fun I know it will be. Good **** guys. CANNOT wait to play this game

Ecks

Smash Lord
Wait what's 9k talking about... It's that DBZ on tv... That's Toonami on AS!? That's Tom's GOOD design!?

Shhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*dead*

*ahem*

So yeah, Project M guys.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
This guy seriously doesn't know what The Legend of Korra is. I think we should release Project M to everyone but smashbro29
Hold the phone! That's getting a sequel?! That show BLEW! It was basically watching a bunch of Americans make a cliche anime but since they were American it was "revolutionary".

I didn't think anyone who knew there were other much better shows just like it watched it.

Whatever happened to the old days when Batman and X-Men kicked ***? I guess we got Avengers now but NOOOO everyone go to your bald children.

On topic: I will find a way to get it regardless! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you will not insult Avatar The Last Airbender, nor The Legend of Korra, in this thread

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
you will not insult Avatar The Last Airbender, nor The Legend of Korra, in this thread
Only because I respect your work on P:M. Seriously. I have a HEAVING meh to give to that show. I should go to general and post about it there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom