• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
Unforeseen circumstances has caused a delay in when we can release this demo due to necessary polishing that needs to be done. The release might be at 5, 6 or even 9:30-ish at this point. Hang tight, guys.
Bad news, but do what you have to do ;)

I guess I'll be able to play tomorrow afternoon then. Yup, only one day more to go, after waiting months this is nothing.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Unforeseen circumstances has caused a delay in when we can release this demo due to necessary polishing that needs to be done. The release might be at 5, 6 or even 9:30-ish at this point. Hang tight, guys.
sucks but o well. now to find something to do while waiting.

What is the first thing all of you are going to do when you have Project M in your hands?

Just to pass the time, GO.
I'll probably start playing Lucas due to he is my favorite character. Other than Link. will probably try to get teching down as much as possible. And try out different control methods lol.

Zodiac

Smash Master
When I woke up I was like "Oh hey... PROJECT M!" I rushed to my comuter and then I saw all this delayed nonsense.

that about sums it up.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Originally Posted by Falco400
What is the first thing all of you are going to do when you have Project M in your hands?

Just to pass the time, GO.
play The Manondorf as he was intended to be played...

Ulevo

Smash Master
I am going to tell you guys right now, from personal experience in trying to hack and troubleshoot problems with Brawl, things will be delayed. Problems and polishing you tell yourself will only take an hour or so end up taking several. I'd be surprised if they released the demo on time.

shanus

Smash Hero
I am going to tell you guys right now, from personal experience in trying to hack and troubleshoot problems with Brawl, things will be delayed. Problems and polishing you tell yourself will only take an hour or so end up taking several. I'd be surprised if they released the demo on time.
Technically, we could release right now. But given the multiple bugs we identified, we are more than capable of completing them today and figured if we put over a year into this product already, shouldn't half-*** it on the last day!

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Technically, we could release right now. But given the multiple bugs we identified, we are more than capable of completing them today and figured if we put over a year into this product already, shouldn't half-*** it on the last day!
^ true. very valid point.

First thing I'm going to do is switch Z and X.
The possibilities!
Thats the method I currently play with on my cube controller for B+ atleast. Was wondering if anyone could comment if playing this game with the custom controller setup is a wise idea or stay with the brawl default controls/aka melee controls.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
first im gonna get some tissue. then some lotion. afterwards i will take off my pants. and i will "stuff my musket," so to speak. that is to say "choke my chicken." "shake hands with the governor" if you know what im saying.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman

haha half assin it lol.... ulevo! zeitgeist ftw! even though its kinda new age religion, zeitgeist delivers the facts. open your eyes everyone! lol

i ate taco bell, took a poop, and now i cant wait for project m

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Delay as long as you need to, guys. You've done great so far, and you can only keep on doin' great by us. Also, E. Yoshi made a good point yesterday, will you do something like have a "report send-in" feature on the site so people can like send replays or well-written descriptions of any issues?

Ulevo

Smash Master
haha half assin it lol.... ulevo! zeitgeist ftw! even though its kinda new age religion, zeitgeist delivers the facts. open your eyes everyone! lol

i ate taco bell, took a poop, and now i cant wait for project m
It's not a religion. It's a movement. Religion is subject to ego. It's nice to see those who are exposed, though.

shanus

Smash Hero
Delay as long as you need to, guys. You've done great so far, and you can only keep on doin' great by us. Also, E. Yoshi made a good point yesterday, will you do something like have a "report send-in" feature on the site so people can like send replays or well-written descriptions of any issues?
We will hope for people to post crash reports on the "Help and Support" Forum actually.

shanus

Smash Hero
Will you guys be providing updates for the demo for said crashes and minor bugs, or will that come with the final release?
the only updates we will provide are for crashes/stability, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom