• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Sheik's throw changes are a bold move. I guess I will have to play sheik in demo 2 now a bunch to formulate an informed opinion in that regard.

Could backfire and make some melee players angry. Although, those types of players probably are anti-Project-M anyway....

Very much looking forward to demo 2.

Revven

FrankerZ
Sheik's throw changes are a bold move. I guess I will have to play sheik in demo 2 now a bunch to formulate an informed opinion in that regard.

Could backfire and make some melee players angry. Although, those types of players probably are anti-Project-M anyway....

Very much looking forward to demo 2.
Ultimately it's either try something different at the expense of losing some players or have half the cast lose to Sheik because of a chain grab (that was still very much a problem even with the KBG adjustment we had for over a year, I think we've been catering to the NTSC-U Dthrow crowd long enough).

KingClubber

Smash Ace
In a dark underground base in the middle of L.A

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Code:
Massachusetts				
Rhode Island
:(

Doesn't matter much anymore though. Demo coming out for everyone and it has basically all the characters I want already.

Revven

FrankerZ
why can characters still move horizontally so early out of certain up-b's...the amount of momentum and how early they can move is very unmelee-like

Lucas shouldn't have made it to the ledge here http://www.twitch.tv/fireballstars/b/314574384?t=146m40s
I mean it's not like in Melee there were characters like Jigglypuff who had pretty good aerial mobility during their special fall.

Seriously, now is not the time to be complaining about things like this, it's unneeded. You can give your feedback properly when the demo is out and you have it in your hands. Just a few more days.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but there's more pressing things we're working on for this release than "omg, i don't like how lucas can move decently well during special fall" :|

And to be fair, his recovery is easy to intercept. Way easier than Ness' in some ways (obviously can't gimp him by jumping over his PKT1 but his PKT2 doesn't go very far at all in comparison). It feels like you're asking for Lucas to have no mobility at all after Up B, like how Wolf's special fall was in Brawl or something.

iLink

Smash Champion
The wording on Lucas' missing zap jump is kind of off-putting. Makes it seem like you guys did it on purpose.

Also surprised to see no mention of snake's upb changes, I think its pretty drastic enough to mention.

/nitpick

Yes I know you are working on the demo and you have better things to do, just pointing stuff out.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
looool whoever typed up that spread sheet needs to go back and edit that ****. Colorado is mispelled as "Colorada"

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
I asked this question some time back and I never really got an answer, well my question was kind of answered in Snake's detail page of the official site. Ahem

Anyways, here it is: Did Vigilante create Snake's new fsmash because of his demonstration video?

Cero

Smash Lord
Not like anybody knows where "wyoming+" is anyway
The new and improved Wyoming.

A larger cast of viable politicians and more advanced techs at your disposal. :bee:

I'm not from Mississauga. Just list me as toronto.
looool whoever typed up that spread sheet needs to go back and edit that ****. Colorado is mispelled as "Colorada"
New Final Fantasy spells:

Mississa -> Mississara -> Mississauga

Colo -> Colora -> Colorada

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit, I'm extremely guilty of badgering you gents, but not to the extent of being labeled as "ungrateful". If being ungrateful means asking a bunch of questions with this :bee: mindset then holy balls, I'm so god damn ungrateful lol But I shall stand my ground. Don't complain about not being paid when you are willing put in work at no cost. :O

So are you going to answer my question? I would like to know who came up with the idea to recreate the melee engine in brawl using an elaborate set of codes, like the previous brawl mods(B+, B-). Since Shanus is the leader, I assume he is the one that hatched this brilliant idea? Can I get an Amen for confirmation?
Project M was born from the ashes of Brawl+. Its second coming is nigh, and it has been sending us its messengers to prepare us for this day. OHH LORDY

Also, pretty sure who started this whole thing's been discussed like.. several hundred pages ago. If I remember right, it was like Shanus and whoever was left over from Brawl+'s development team.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Adding to typos, In Charizard's "flying type" section it says " Charizard now several tools at his disposal..." It's missing a has.

@Unholy Yeah, Vigilante created the move. Dunno if he animated it though.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
Geez, how in the hell did you guys make a new move based off of Vigilante's movements? O___o

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Do you have an approximation on how big the total download will be, or will you not know until the day you finalize it?

Sanity's_Theif

Smash Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom