• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

phurgawtin

Smash Apprentice
i'm waiting for peef to do this:

*press magic button that sends everyone to commercial*
*looks at the camera*
"turn off your adblocker you heretic."

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There was nothing wrong with Melee's ledgegrab ranges, with the exception of Captain Falcon and Ganondorf. Brawl's were asinine visually and affected gameplay.
their grab ranges are fine, too....

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Supporting what? That revenue's not going toward Project M.
It's going toward paying for my streaming computer. There are things other than Project M worth supporting, like the setup that lets ppl watch Project M in super nice quality.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Wow thanks for blatantly not supporting -__-

Sorry. I don't do ads. I block ads from the internet for a reason.

Twitch.tv ad algorithms are terribad on when to go on. Canada Cup had issues with ads going on at the most clutch moments of that tourney. (http://shoryuken.com/2011/11/07/twitch-tv-community-manager-discussing-canada-cup-issues-live-now/) Last thing I need is for ANY MORE clutch moments in ANY stream to be lost due to ads suddenly popping up.

The moment an ad robbed me of a clutch moment on EVO 2012's stream was the moment I made sure I never dealt with an ad on twitch.

Which sucks because I love Team Sp00ky and I'd support them in a heart beat.

Don't blame me. Blame twitch.tv's ****ty ad algorithm. If they didnt cost me hype, I wouldnt adblock em.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Has anyone else found that the popup window mode makes the video quality faster, or is that just my computer being ****ty?

It's probably the former.

Also, peef, we support the fact that you stream P:M. Thank you, and to anybody else who does that also. Request though: Play more characters.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Twitch doesn't have a ****ty ad algorithm. It has no algorithm at all if you are partnered. We choose when we want to show them, the Canadacup dudes ****ed it up.

None of my matches get cut off unless I do it on purpose. The people running that stream had no idea what to do, and they ran commercials at the wrong time.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
Ladies, ladies. Let's play nice here.

Does Ike's side-b still go into freefall when it connects a hit in the air?

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
I think it should be. It'd make some pretty boss comboes and since (I think) you have to press the b button again to actually get the swing, you'd have to have good timing to actually hit, especially in the air.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
And now I stop making suggestions.

Wait, how does that work?
I'm pretty sure if you hold A while Ike travels with his QD, he'll hit whoever he collides with the QD attack. Pretty useful sometimes when recovering.

EpixAura

Smash Journeyman
*Here just because he saw last post was by Kirisame.*

Also, are there any videos of P:M Ike? really curious to see what he looks like.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
*Here just because he saw last post was by Kirisame.
Touhou swag

But anyway I frequently play Ike in P:M and I intend to go to a certain streamer's house sometime this weekend. Assuming there aren't any videos already out with Ike, you can see me play there.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think I have some videos of my friend's Ike on youtube. Search for Project M Ike Strong Bad or something.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Guys, I've been doing some really, really weird stuff for the sake of Project M. But the secret shall remain in the BR forever >.>.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Which sucks because I love Team Sp00ky and I'd support them in a heart beat.

Don't blame me. Blame twitch.tv's ****ty ad algorithm. If they didnt cost me hype, I wouldnt adblock em.
Aren't they already fixing that stuff?

"- Twitch engineers are adding timecoded ads that force the ads to run during the proper part of the stream, instead of instantly. This should avoid potential interruptions caused by the stream delaying behind the actual broadcast.
- Twitch is considering limiting the number of ads a broadcaster can show per hour, sometimes on a case by case basis to protect their customers."

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Although I'm glad they are fixing making ads run during the proper part of the stream, really any good broadcaster shouldn't fk that up. You just wait like 10 seconds then show the commercial haha.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
My only problem with it is how easy it is to repeat Quickdraw->Walljump up a single wall. We may do something about it in the future, we may not. Haven't discussed it, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom