• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I might be late but...

OMG I WANT TO SEXUALLY PLEASURE THE PERSON WHO GAVE SNAKE ATTACK HITBOXES DURING HIS UP B!!!!

WTF THIS ***** CAN SHANK DUDES LOL

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
snake knife is.. supposed to be under wraps, but one of the experimental things we have planned for a small snake revamp coming up. :)

iLink

Smash Champion
lol was that an usmash canceled into a wavedash followed by another usmash?

EDIT: lol im slow I guess not

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I give you ... about 75% of the active PMBR members on the East Coast:

See if you can spot Vigilante. There are clues...

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
What happened to Pit's side-B? Has it been changed or are the testers just avoiding it?

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
By side-B I mean the move where Pit goes "Ya-ya-ya-yaaah" and spins his scimitars in ellipse. I've been watching the streams and I haven't seen it once.

Also, what's the focus of Zero Suit Samus? Her bad, extremely gimpable recovery? Her lack of combo options? Her inability to kill? What kind of character is she?

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
Also, what's the focus of Zero Suit Samus? Her bad, extremely gimpable recovery? Her lack of combo options? Her inability to kill? What kind of character is she?
She has so many combo options now, from what I see. Extreme tech-chasing, especially in the air.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
She doesn't have great combo options, but she is a work in progress, nowhere close to finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom