• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Actually yeah, Im curious about this too.

Noticed Rumble Falls + is used, as well as SSE Jungle, YS, FoD and such. Any other planned stages?

Beorn4200

Smash Apprentice
Got some more matches up:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jyagis

I will try to update every week with new matches.
Really entertaining matches guys. Thanks a lot for uploading so many.

Love the new effect on lucarios hands for the combo EX system. Much more professional looking.

Holy god the guy playing metaknight makes him look broke as ****... (20% on teleport slash? wtfalconpunch)

shanus

Smash Hero
yay no more Rainbow hands.....

and whatever yall did to double team, looks sick
Its kind of like a command dash.

It has no hitbox, but has invuln for ~15 frames with moderate endlag. If you have super meter, you can use it and interrupt it any point with an attack.

Basically designed to help lucario approach.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So I was thinking, will an effort be made to make all (or most) of the Brawl stages legal/CP?​
1. what's up with the indent?
2. having too many legal stages is almost as bad as having too few. stage striking takes aeons and stage bans can be nullified by having two similar CPs. our stage roster right now is pretty good, we have 7 good neutrals and a pretty good amount of CPs. We likely won't be including stages like NPC+ and such due to my first sentence in this paragraph. Besides, there are casuals who enjoy PM more than Brawl, so why screw them over?

Stevo

Smash Champion
I'm a little concerned about footstooling. (keyword little, no rage involved)

is anyone testing it extensively? I just don't want it to cause issues down the line by not getting testing because most people don't use it. Can footstools be teched? I would test just simply test it myself, but still waiting for demo 2.

I just don't want to see some stupid infinite (or equally ridiculous combo) made possible by footstools discovered one day.
I'm actually against them being in the game at all personally

does anyone really WANT footstools in?

Oh and I also very much agree with pk fire igniting on shields

Revven

FrankerZ
Well you can map your taunt button to the jump button you don't use, which would allow you to footstool at your command rather than somewhat haphazardly (happening unintentionally most of the time) like in vBrawl.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Is footstool still restricted to just Up-Taunt?

I had a best(!) idea for Lucario:
Six months after releasing the full build, you should give him an update. Call it the "Lucarcade Edition."

Revven

FrankerZ
Is footstool still restricted to just Up-Taunt?
Please tell me you are just trolling/joking/whatever because I just answered that three posts ago... -_-

Well you can map your taunt button to the jump button you don't use, which would allow you to footstool at your command rather than somewhat haphazardly (happening unintentionally most of the time) like in vBrawl.
Though I guess because I didn't specifically say up-taunt, yes, it's still up-taunt.

iLink

Smash Champion
Its kind of like a command dash.

It has no hitbox, but has invuln for ~15 frames with moderate endlag. If you have super meter, you can use it and interrupt it any point with an attack.

Basically designed to help lucario approach.
Could you use it to possibly extend combos? Something like jab jab, dtilt, fsmash/dsmash, downb chase and continue?

Heck even nair canceled with downb seems like it can do some stuff.

iLink

Smash Champion
That's why I'm asking, to see if its been tested. And if not, it gives them something to try out :p

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Could you use it to possibly extend combos? Something like jab jab, dtilt, fsmash/dsmash, downb chase and continue?

Heck even nair canceled with downb seems like it can do some stuff.
Super version, possibly (and even then only at low %). Regular version, no. Reason being is that the dash probably doesn't go far enough. However, there's a lot of depth to the move so I don't think it's quite that simple.

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
I just went a month without internet in mexico, and from all of yagi's matches it looks like P:M is really taking form and making progress.

samus bomb-jumping --> **** <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom