• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I stared at the paper for like 30 minutes.

Then I felt like playing good games but was like I need to at least write a paragraph

so I got through like half a paragraph.

Then I never got to play good games because fml

while thinking about dying apparently someone threw up

Also apparently take a full load of school for no reason other than to "learn" stuff at school.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

like someone shoot me but not where it will kill me because being dead is spooky.
You should get a job or work on something fulfilling (not school).
And then you can put it on your college apps because I know your parents are forcing you to go to college.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
College is pretty bad. But I'd take it over a ridiculous factory job any day of the week.

D

Deleted member

as if college is the only alternative to factory jobs lol

if i knew 11 years ago what i know now i would have skipped school and never looked back

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
as if college is the only alternative to factory jobs lol

if i knew 11 years ago what i know now i would have skipped school and never looked back
You're right. Almost everything is better than a factory job.

D

Deleted member

having worked in a factory and a machine shop before, neither are really better or worse than my office job that i have now.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
having worked in a factory and a machine shop before, neither are really better or worse than my office job that i have now.
true. if i didn't super dislike shift work (either shift. first makes me wake up way earlier than i want, second means i get no social life) i'd just work on moving up from the warehouse out to the production floor.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Who wants to work in the fields? Benefits including working at 6 AM on thru, catching the sunny rays of the Sun, and taking home some produce like lettuce.

@Soft Serve you should have euthanized her with a Finishing Move
Obviously should've gone for the UFO.

Research work kind of sucks paywise, huh
It'll help buy more protein which is always a positive. Can't go on without my whey.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Chyna AND Prince have died in the past 24 hours? Jesus.

Smooth Criminal
Wow wtf. Well time to listen to prince music and watch chyna videos from WWE and her nsfw material later tonight.
good afternoon, thread

snake eyez stopped playing a low tier, god bless us all
Really wanna play alex now. He's like the only grappler I would play in sfv have no interest in gief and Mika slightly when not learning Bison stuff.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Player -0

Smash Hero
You should get a job or work on something fulfilling (not school).
And then you can put it on your college apps because I know your parents are forcing you to go to college.
too late (pretty much) lol

I'm glad school has good classes that aren't completely warped to fill state standards or something

or else I might have to take a class that's a waste of time like modeling

terrifying.

Probably going to try to get a job or something second semester. I'm still planning on doing Cross Country in the fall so everything isn't a complete loss.

Also sociology.

I bet they're going to tell me if they (mass of people) think someone has a bomb they'll run away.

or if someone is giving away free stuff they'll flock to them

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
too late (pretty much) lol

I'm glad school has good classes that aren't completely warped to fill state standards or something

or else I might have to take a class that's a waste of time like modeling

terrifying.

Probably going to try to get a job or something second semester. I'm still planning on doing Cross Country in the fall so everything isn't a complete loss.

Also sociology.

I bet they're going to tell me if they (mass of people) think someone has a bomb they'll run away.

or if someone is giving away free stuff they'll flock to them
if you have a garbage soc prof/teacher thenmaybe

if you have a female prof/teacher you might probably spend too much time covering feminism

if you're lucky you'll get the prof/teacher sociologist who knows life is **** from being a sociologist and basically ****posts for the entire class

sociology is fun guys

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
My girlfriend is doing a sociology and psychology bachelor's atm. If you're just taking an intro course it probably won't be interesting. Anyhow it's a very intuitive field, it's just made to look like a science by authors who use difficult words and redefine simple ones in vague, ambiguous ways. Sometimes I feel like she's doing a degree in etymology.

Sociology isn't really about people, contrary to what you might think at first glance. It's moreso about society as a system and the infrastructures that guide people's lives. It's useful in work market analysis and, unsurprisingly, describing social injustice and its roots.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My girlfriend is doing a sociology and psychology bachelor's atm. If you're just taking an intro course it probably won't be interesting. Anyhow it's a very intuitive field, it's just made to look like a science by authors who use difficult words and redefine simple ones in vague, ambiguous ways. Sometimes I feel like she's doing a degree in etymology.

Sociology isn't really about people, contrary to what you might think at first glance. It's moreso about society as a system and the infrastructures that guide people's lives. It's useful in work market analysis and, unsurprisingly, describing social injustice and its roots.
I wish my campus had the Sociology major cause Sociology and CJ go hand in hand.

And I also had a great Sociology professor who was really relaxed and down to earth.

himemiya

Smash Lord
I'm the biggest most baddest moderator in the whole web. I can take away your posting privileges so hard that will make running through a giant desert without water look like a ****ing relaxing spa resort.. ***** I'll come to your favorite forums (when you're offline) get approved for modship and get settled in. When I see you paling around with your "E" friends I'll log in and sneak in a ban then log out. You'll start panicking stressing the **** out your sodium levels will triple. After finishing wallowing in your corner crying about your 10 second timeout you go back into the forum to ***** about said ban (via pm's). As soon as you're about to hit the send button I'll swoop in a permaban your account. I'm just letting you know how easy it is to block you from posting your unfunny bull****s but to go to such lengths to rid the forums of cancerous post, you little ****. Prepare for "the storm" maggot, the storm that deletes the pressies thing you called your account. Oh and don't think about creating a secondary account to get around said ban I'll ****ing ban that account and ban your ip.
Welcome to hell Population: you

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
pewpew

I was home today (yesterday because it's superearly morning now?) and I'll be leaving tomorrow (or this morning since it's really soon?)
Might have a window next Weds/Thurs but otherwise I'll be gone until June or July depending on who needs me to be where. So probably back then.

Plugged Melee and PM in today for about 5 matches of each with someone else who hadn't played in a while. Last time I touched Smash was in November. First few matches felt awkward, then it started flowing. Smash is fun.
Will for sure play this game again, just have a lot of variables on when I want to binge on it.

Meeting another one of our better players in another city this weekend (they're coming back from a 6 month trip to Burma) and he'll probably join for the summer-binge whenever I do it.
So we're getting the whole crew back together slowly!!
:D

We're going to see a talk by Paul Fleischman this weekend and hanging out at a center with him on another day.
He's a teacher of the same practice me and many others locally work with (mental practice, like meditation but of a specific kind, not weird mumbo jumbo stuff with chanting or whatever people think meditating is these days) and a few Smashers started too so they're coming. Should be fun.
I've read some of the books he wrote and seems to be right in line with what I'm doing too, as expected given he's a teacher of my favoritest thing to do as a person experiencing life on earth, so this might be a good LAST stint of adventures before I'm home for a decent chunk of time (finally) until August anyway.

tl;dr Smash is fun but I'm helping a lot of people and having a lot of fun so it's on the shelf

/end current life story-story.

In other news.
I had a talk with my most recent smash-apprentice or whatever. Someone who was trash and over 9 months of specific practice and study became the best in the region.
Melee and PM, seems mostly Melee these days but locally the players apparently want to try PM more so that's cool. *thumbsup

It's a facebook conversation but I copy-pasted it to a word document, hopefully it copy-pastes to here decently well.

@InfinityCollision @Soft Serve @Juushichi Life Life 1FD 1FD PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP @didds and whoever else might have read that stuff before.

I don't know who reads this kind of ranting-junk anymore, or if anyone ever did, but in case you've been looking for a fix of Nausi-cray

Maybe you'll get something from it (entertainment or whatever) but here's probably the only 'rant' I'll be doing for another few months.

This is a preface to it. Convo happened in April between binges.

• 9:47pm

alright

im trying to make the new people beast in town so u dont get board again lol

• 9:48pm

it wasn't boredom, just got shiz to do ha

• 9:49pm

ah ok lol

btw how did u teach me to be ok in neutrap

this is literally my conversation with --name--

"pay attention"

"i am"

"no you arent"

"then what should i pay attention tp"

"things that are happening, interactions"

"i am"

he isnt

its so hard

i cant believe i was like this LOL

• 9:53pm

HAHAHAH

welcome to life

You know those ah-ha moments where you have clarity? Not just smash but in general life? Well THAT is basically the time you're most 'living' and you'll notice when they seem to be 'about' smash, it's about everything else too, and when it's about anything else, you'll notice smash makes more sense too. And it's not really something you can go back on once you understand it EXPERIENTIALLY. Anyone else has that same thing, they set foot in the right direction once in a while, or get glimpses of things that 'are' and they're always THAT close to being fully alive. It's very different now that you're actually living, isn't it?

As some random monk once said, the measurement of a Sage is by 1 thing, those who are on the path, and those who aren't. You can only ever be ONE step from going the direction you want to go. As ProfX from Xmen says, no hope is lost in anyone. In better words though, ha. Liveliness is an oddity in the movement of life. Pretty sure I've mentioned how Victor Wooten put it well too, how you can only ever be ONE NOTE off the right note. That's all.

• 9:55pm

whoa

wait isnt that like a paradox or something

im confused

• 9:55pm

we'll have to go over that stuff sometime, like just what things like dash dash shield short hop aerial even MEAN ha

you know, go further than that so you know not only 'what' is, but how to express/understand it in ways that can translate to others seeing what you see too

• 9:56pm

yeah im awful at that

at the translating part, i can usually understand things beyond a literal point

if i care about it/am interested in it

--name-- keeps messaging me with stuff like

i saw your set with –name--, im gunna learn runnings shines now

*facepalm*

• 9:59pm

hehe

classic

we'll get these new 'ok' players together sometime to actually see what's going on with stuff. peeps like –name-- will need a lot of support from various sources/etc to come through unless he's given major specific attention to his personal stuff.

when players have 'personal issues' coming before their 'player issues' then there's a personal touch needed, AKA, the players he's surrounded by need to be people, or they can easily be stuck as players-with-issues for essentially ever.

It's not really something to 'deal' with, it'll come when it does as a side effect through other stuff

but yea, people are awesome, just sometimes handy for someone to point out how they can look at themselves and they'll 'get' every last bit of it. We all do it regardless anyway, simply to different extents.
This is the discussion we just had today.

• 5:03pm

people try to simplify neutral game by over complicating their character i.e: players trying to do unnecessary frame perfect stuff

• people like this can't play other characters because they win by manipulating their character, rather than playing the game

thoughts? i'm not sure i just thought of this and would like to hear some input

• 6:59pm

Basically yeah. Though that's actually a small part of something a little more broad and apparent. If that makes sense.

Maybe think about what I might say before I say it. AKA, What could 'manipulating actions on the screen rather than manipulating the way you're playing the game' be a side-effect of?

• 7:01pm

• not paying attention?

• Not sure if there's a direct/wordable answer to that, but that makes sense yeah?

yeah i can sorta see the direction you're going, not sure if i understand though

ya it's weird to word (language stuff)

Overplaying oneself into fluency will do ONE of those things

• 7:02pm

• mui english not good enough to explain things

• 7:02pm

Playing to become fluent brings the OTHER one

It's pretty obvious which leads where (going through tuned actions VS intelligent play)

• 7:03pm

yeah

im still working on trying to beat all the autopilot players

its harder than i thought lol

i posted a thingy

• 7:04pm

lol

it is

basically robotics can't be mind-gamed, so you gotta just sit around a lot and let the robot runs its course and pick it apart slowly

• 7:05pm

dash shield short hop aerial, im not the greatest at explaining things, hopefully i can get through to people though

• 7:05pm

it's annoying but brainlessness is common in every irl thing that exists ha

• 7:06pm

yeah, i've learned that, having only a 2/3 set in tourney is definitely difficult, especially if they have practiced their perfect chaingrabs and i die every mistake

but im getting better at it

its funny, even when people are studying in school they create brainlessness

• 7:09pm

lol ya

gotta study how to study so they know how to study, but how do you study studying if studying is what you need to study?

learning how to learn

but that's all abstract

can't SEE it clearly unless you just 'see' it

so you gotta use CONTEXT

aka, something like Smash

aka, learn how to PLAY THE GAME

aka, 'learn how to play' THROUGH the act of playing the game/learning to play the game

so learning how to PLAY, you just need a thing to play, and have that thing be dynamic enough that you learn more than just the game when you play it

but ya gotta PLAY it to learn to PLAY it, and that takes playing, not aimless/mindless craving-chasing

• 7:12pm

mhmm, but people dont play it, at least not to the extent/ way that they should?

• 7:13pm

• could* and *would if they knew how to do what they were trying to do
    fits better

people often don't approach things with a clear understanding of what they're DOING in the act-of-approaching-something

so people go into things with 'ideas' usually built around the simply lack of care (like 'considering things') and don't know what they're getting out of what they're doing even when what they're doing is slapping them in the face with obvious lessons

tl;dr, peeps be silly

silly as in, the efforts of an individual are laughably superfluous when it comes to blind devotion

• 7:15pm

blind devotion is actually a great way to put it

BLIND devotion to practicing tech, BLIND devotion to developing habits, BLIND devotion wrecks themselves

putting in hours without knowing what your intent is and what your getting out of it

• 7:16pm

basically

but again we can only really discuss that stuff like it's a side-effect of the greater thing

the fact that people go in with an intent, usually being something like 'looking to get something out of it', and don't even LOOK at that fact...

that's way before the 'hours put in' even come into play

Approaching something with a CONCLUSION already

'I need to practice run-up shine because it will be good'

'I need to practice chaingrabs because they're are needed'

I need to do this, to do that

this character can do this, this matchup is like this, this playstyle can beat this ad this

etc

THAT makes 'seeing what's ACTUALLY THERE' crumble away

and taking its place is the image/illusion a person puts in front of themselves

and they play, and they play, and that image gets polished a little more with every little motion

and fluency of doing exactly that, builds

and the fluency of being able to respond accordingly, appropriately, with either immediate action or mental developments, crumbles and crumbles

until a person is fluent at playing the game they've unknowingly decided to exclusively play, and not at playing the game they knowingly wanted to play when they first sat down (smash)

• 7:23pm

• i think i understand it in the context of smash, but maybe if i tried other things i might fall into the same pattern

like what i did when i started playing melee xD

• 7:39pm

tl;dr, what are you doing?

whatever it is, it's being done

so you do it

what are you doing?

whatever it is, it's being done, so you do it

what are you doing?

• 7:40pm

so theres nothing im avoiding doing?

• 7:40pm

When you see what you're doing, what's being done, as you do it, then everything becomes quite obviously VERY clear

if you see yourself banging your head against a wall, you can trust yourself to stop

when you see yourself benefiting from something, you can trust yourself to go that way

simple as that

all ya gotta do is 'look'

but just saying 'pay attention' has too much behind it, you can't JUST say 'pay attention'

because that 'should' simply means that you turn it all around and go...

what am I doing?

simple as that

• 7:42pm

alright

so trust myself not to be an idiot?

and if i am recognize it?

• 7:43pm

lol

if you see yourself doing what's right or wrong by you, you WILL know

and you WILL do what is necessary

but you gotta know how to see

how do you see?

NOT WITH CONCLUSIONS

• 7:44pm

oooh

• 7:44pm

there's NO way to approach something like 'looking for good/bad things'

you'll miss it all

at the root

just LOOK at what is there to see, and you will see what is there

the rest falls into place

this is the law of nature, everything abides by this

humans have a tendency to be so arrogant that they think they fall outside of the natural laws of the universe

it's pretty laughable and superfluous

aka, silly

• 7:45pm

haha

i watched a video anthony shared

• 7:45pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LXiSPpfM54

• 7:46pm

u probs saw it, has a similar theme to what u just said

• 7:46pm

haven't seen it but he told me

yeah that's Alan Watts, highly recommended for learning about life stuff

here's a fun link

audio so you can listen to it while smashing or whatever lul

• 7:47pm

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bwj_FVRB63ajcUJGVnpTeU9XU3c&ddrp=1

Alan Watts- Out of Your Mind (Essential Lectures)

• 7:47pm

cool

• assuming smash is the medium to life, and we're talking how to live

again, abstract

• 7:55pm

how do you OBSERVE anger? happiness? etc?

You could observe the OBJECTS of them. But they themselves are abstract unless you're using your faculty of attention properly.

If this faculty is missed, it's approached blindly.

If learning is blind, it's misdirected and misunderstanding what is. If what is, is missed, then you will never be able to do anything like make a 'what could be' come to be.

Abstract crap indeed ha

• 7:58pm

Through listening to Kirshnamurti/Alan Watts/etc, you might be able to pick up on HOW to develop this faculty. Otherwise things like Vipassana are exactly that. There are other ways too, like using Smash properly/becoming fluent/learning to learn/giving attention to what attention is on/etc, but without a tool and without this faculty of attention, it's easy to get in a mess.

• 7:59pm

Hence people are, Smashers are messed up no differently. lol

It's like if you use your faculty of SIGHT, your eyes.

You open your eyes and see.

If you close your eyes, you can still understand/imagine/KNOW even, what seeing is, what you would be seeing, what's in front of you, etc.

But that's the way everyone is approaching everything. Coming into smash with closed eyes because there's an image we want on the foreground of our attention.

Rather than just opening the eyes and seeing what's there to be seen.

AKA, tl;dr, what's up?

Quite literally... what's going on? End. Period. Of. Period. Story. Period. lol

• 8:02pm

yeah

• 8:03pm

Fun to play with that too if you get into it. Games like, if you teleported into your exact position, what would be the first thing you notice?

Then don't really 'think' about it too much, but do it. What would I notice? And look.

And that'll eventually become the pressure on your feet while standing butt while sitting torso while turning fingers while typing, whatever.

And that'll eventually become something you realize you're DOING quite literally all the time. Teleporting to your exact position, mental AND physical position, every. single. moment.

The funnest game you'll ever play. And you can play it while playing any other game. Just got a learn how to PLAY, and you can play anything.

• 8:05pm

because your eyes are open?

• 8:05pm

Yeah
    Everyone is playing all the time, they just don't usually know they are because they don't know what to look for/how attention (attending what is taking place) is even happening while they're THERE

Once you see, you can't UNSEEN what it is to see (still know what an 'image' is). Same goes for attention.

Hence you're still trodding down that path. There's no turning back for you now. You're on the dark side MUHAHHA

Anyway imma go watch a movie cya and GL with shiz

• 8:07pm

cya later

good tallk

i read the hunter guy's article, interesting

really thought provoking

• 10:41pm

good good

yeah fun chats as always

relay that to the peeps and I bet most wouldn't understand it

just like 'but when do I dair?' lol

10:49pm

I think some of this would be useful for other smashers, mind if I send it to peeps?

• 10:49pm

ofc not

• 10:49pm

was here today, plugged in both melee and pm

first 5 matches or so were really awkward, but game is fun af

• 10:50pm

just the convo?

so u played 5 matches?

• 10:52pm

lol no we played about 15

once with every decentish character

except Puff cause he didn't wanna

and I played Roy to start and end

cause he's our boy

and yeah just the convo

or the parts of it that aren't about okanagan-specifics

• 10:53pm

yea u can use it

smash IS fun

maybe someday we should get the 'newgood' smashers of our region and talk about how to play and stuff

im stsrting to feel like some of our better new players arent learning anything from matches
  • from matches

• 11:31pm

XD

classic of course

comes and goes in waves it seems, on small AND large scales, with everything

• Last thing, this is a thing he made to try and help the locals.
It's terribly written and misses some of the key points but he's trying.
lol

http://pastebin.com/Pfdjw9Vh

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm the biggest most baddest moderator in the whole web. I can take away your posting privileges so hard that will make running through a giant desert without water look like a ****ing relaxing spa resort.. ***** I'll come to your favorite forums (when you're offline) get approved for modship and get settled in. When I see you paling around with your "E" friends I'll log in and sneak in a ban then log out. You'll start panicking stressing the **** out your sodium levels will triple. After finishing wallowing in your corner crying about your 10 second timeout you go back into the forum to ***** about said ban (via pm's). As soon as you're about to hit the send button I'll swoop in a permaban your account. I'm just letting you know how easy it is to block you from posting your unfunny bull****s but to go to such lengths to rid the forums of cancerous post, you little ****. Prepare for "the storm" maggot, the storm that deletes the pressies thing you called your account. Oh and don't think about creating a secondary account to get around said ban I'll ****ing ban that account and ban your ip.
Welcome to hell Population: you
I like your promo skills kid.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
my number one problem: I keep trying to do other things in life such that when I'm at school I only play smash/fgs as a stress reliever which means that I'm inherently on autopilot

I seem to only be capable of playing smash for what it actually is when I'm on an extended break from school and don't have other things crowding my mind

D

Deleted member

i had a roommate that had an english teacher in college who was hard, hard obnoxious brand feminist, and i sat outside of one of his classes and was amazed at how raw she was about it. so the following semester i signed up for one of her classes, and whenever she went into the tank with vitriol i would support and agree with her as much as possible. she would say how women have to take birth control because men are too irresponsible and stupid- and i was right there with her telling her how i had all these one night stands to pump and dump and laughed how i never used condoms. or she would say how women had to get day jobs because men arent worth anything and cant support a family, and i would tell her how i was trying to marry rich for a sugar momma trophy wife. i told my girlfriend about it in advance and when she came with me to a class i smacked her on the ass and told her to buy me lunch in front of this professor and make it snappy, etc. infinite entertainment that class.

Life

Smash Hero
Nausicaa Nausicaa like my sig? :p

Won a couple locals since the last time you showed up here so that's cool I guess, but the local PM TO keeps scheduling on days I can't make it so it's hard to see if I can apply anything I've learned in the interim

----

My senior recital is tomorrow aaaaaahhhhhhh

Player -0

Smash Hero
That's what I was trying to describe with the bomb part

either way next year is gonna suck really bad lol

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Made peanut butter/butterscotch marshmallow squares

I am ready to embrace the fat

Vashimus

Smash Master
Sociology and gender studies tend to be pretty interesting classes, likely to distract you from the fact that the degrees themselves aren't worth the paper they're printed on.

Surprised Mech ain't here yet. Guess I'll post it in place of him.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Well, it would be wrong for me to not let others have turns funposting the really good stuff, now wouldn't it?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
i had a roommate that had an english teacher in college who was hard, hard obnoxious brand feminist, and i sat outside of one of his classes and was amazed at how raw she was about it. so the following semester i signed up for one of her classes, and whenever she went into the tank with vitriol i would support and agree with her as much as possible. she would say how women have to take birth control because men are too irresponsible and stupid- and i was right there with her telling her how i had all these one night stands to pump and dump and laughed how i never used condoms. or she would say how women had to get day jobs because men arent worth anything and cant support a family, and i would tell her how i was trying to marry rich for a sugar momma trophy wife. i told my girlfriend about it in advance and when she came with me to a class i smacked her on the *** and told her to buy me lunch in front of this professor and make it snappy, etc. infinite entertainment that class.
Sounds more like someone who's just bitter at the world. Not many feminists are against the use of birth control. In fact they push for it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sounds more like someone who's just bitter at the world. Not many feminists are against the use of birth control. In fact they push for it.
well as with any other larger social movement, you end up with a wide range of people that fall under the same label so it dilutes "real" representation. and i get that, something like christians are the same way. i just found one rare specimen and went it on it, because im more or less a terrible, terrible person lol

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
I promise you the alternative of being an adult and all the responsibilities that come with it isn't much better.
It's like you don't want to give me anything to look forward to when I get out of college lol.

lol office job nerd vvv
What office job is it? My current major is probably going to give me an office job I won't enjoy much. Also it baffles me how many people are actually studying computer engineering now, that's if I can even get a job in the first place.

1FD

Smash Ace
Nausicaa Nausicaa

The part about conclusions and this part were the best
the rest falls into place

this is the law of nature, everything abides by this

humans have a tendency to be so arrogant that they think they fall outside of the natural laws of the universe

it's pretty laughable and superfluous

aka, silly
makes so much sense
inspiring as usual

Also what Life Life said like way too big of a book to read in 1 post wtf

tho I was gonna try to sum up what he said but it's 30 different massive points so I don't really know how that could work
Intense study is good but that was like massive thing after massive thing

This is one of the most concise things I've seen relating to intense study and it's over an hour long by the best teachers in anything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX0MrnzBJ8M

So you could take a snippit of that and compact it but it doesn't really work that way

barely anything naus says makes sense to me in the first place, out of context and I wouldn't learn anything and I know where he's coming from because I've talked with him and his crowd of that Jeff^ guy and all those people in person so I see how everyone else is screwed LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom