• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Not really because you want to get those full sleep cycles or whatever that take about 1.5 hrs. If you slept 4.5 hrs twice it should be the same as 9 hrs, but 2x4 hrs is the same as 6.

But I really know nothing so...

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Thanks to that Wavedash reddit thread, I found Brawlhalla and it has a red headed elf archer character... It's like this game was made for me.

@ Texan folks
Is Lunchables this weird irl too?
I remember Lunchables constantly hugging Westballz, calling him Daddy at around 1-2 AM on the last night of G3 at the Hyatt.

He would make a good addition to the Cenation/Roman Empire though.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
can someone get that picture of when lunchables went to his weekly wearing a construction hat + safety vest

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Not really because you want to get those full sleep cycles or whatever that take about 1.5 hrs. If you slept 4.5 hrs twice it should be the same as 9 hrs, but 2x4 hrs is the same as 6.

But I really know nothing so...
1.5 hours isn't set in stone, it's more like the average/baseline. It's perfectly possible that he has more like 2 hour sleep cycles and is fine doing 4 hrs + 4 hrs. It's mostly a matter of tracking your sleep for a while to get a better sense of how your sleep functions personally. Mine are pretty much 1.5 hours, but that's not always the case.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
All I know was that it was a ***** and a half trying to get my sleep schedule back on track once I ****ed it up. When I wasn't working for a while there, I'd stay up all night and halfway through the following mornings doing stuff waiting on the wife to get home from work or something. I wouldn't feel tired until like 3 or 4 in the afternoon for a long time afterwards.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Is there a list of the top5/top10 in this game
what's broken,etc.
only consistent tier list toppers is some mixture of fox, MK and diddy. fox just does melee fox stuff, MK is a bit more theoretical because no top player likes playing MK, diddy kong has absurd coverage and when set up is basically allowed to toss three projectiles into your face all at once which is pretty terrifying

honestly though up until you solo main bowser (don't solo main bowser) it's hard to find a truly bad character choice in PM, the only real difference is that the higher-tier your character, the less likely you ever have to switch off for bad matchups. for optimal broke, play snake, only needs to succeed in neutral once per stock and then he just kind of makes everyone around you incredibly grumpy once you manage that

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
specifically should note, he lost from winners to malachi, who started out w/ a sheik that june bopped, but then malachi went for peach and got a pretty convincing 2-0 from there

having two characters handy against other top players is a pretty good plan if you like not relying on bracket luck to play nice

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Man catching up on anime and starting new ones on the Crunchryroll PS4 app has been great so far caught up on Digimon adventure Tri and starting watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and on part 2.

Bazkip

Smash Master
For how long did you stalk the page to take the screenshot at exactly 1337?
Not long actually, noticed it had been left unfinished last night, when I woke up today I figured I'd check to see if it was still going and it was only ~5 minutes away.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
supernova was the first PM tournament I've watched in a while and man it was pretty good.
I miss PM so much ;_;

Top Bottom