• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Ahahahaha you're actually serious.

>You will never, EVER be so butthurt over a presidential candidate or a hashtag that everything you dislike about weebs get associated to them for whatever reason.

>You will never, EVER be so entrenched in your own ideology that when you get called out on false and ridiculous equivalences you jump to make blanket accusations under some boogieman label.

I have no allegiances to any candidates, but I do know that equating Trump to weebs or blaming hashtags on twitter dot com for all my woes is going full ******.

This made my day, thank you for the laughs.
>Reaction image
>Greentext
>Anime avatar

I bet you have a body pillow of your waifu and cosplay hentai.

OK LETS TALK ABOUT BUTTS OR DRINKING OR HOW <insert character here> IS BULL**** OR SOMETHING

CUZ THAT'LL ACTUALLY BE A MORE PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION
But this is fun. People taking me that seriously are fun to mess around with.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
You start this time. I posted a picture of my fluffy flareon butt a few days back and all that came of it was shairn thinking I wasn't cool. (Not that he'd be wrong, necessarily. Just that he reached his conclusion via inadequate data.)

Helsong

Smash Ace
My butt is like non-existent. It's so damn bad that it just kinda doesn't want to live anymore.

What I'm trying to say is...

HEY KIDS, YOU WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Im now trying to work on my butt but I realized I'm not doing glute bridges properly because I don't actually know how to squeeze my butt and have it do most of the lifting work

Anyone been in a similar situation? Everytime I try I basically clench my butthole but it doesn't do much of anything, I haven't seen much online on it either

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
My butt is like non-existent. It's so damn bad that it just kinda doesn't want to live anymore.

What I'm trying to say is...

There's always the Brazilian Butt Lift. Takes fat from unwanted areas puts it in the butt

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Who wants to look like Nicki Minaj anyway

Also I pre-ordered aMSa's book ayy

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I'm sorry 2D girls have poisoned your tastes. Nicki has a fine booty, but you wouldn't know if all you ever do is stare at Annie May girls
Yeah it must be hella fine for sitting on but not much else sorry

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Oh I see what you're getting at
But you're wrong and I'll leave it at that

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I guess. Don't knock it til you try it, I guess (or see it in this case?).
Im now trying to work on my butt but I realized I'm not doing glute bridges properly because I don't actually know how to squeeze my butt and have it do most of the lifting work

Anyone been in a similar situation? Everytime I try I basically clench my butthole but it doesn't do much of anything, I haven't seen much online on it either
Can't say I have. I've actively been working on walking/standing with a more arched back and actively engaging the glutes while walking and it's firmed everything the hell up, in conjunction with my leg exercises.
Nicki has a nice booty, I'd kill for a butt like that.
Genetics play a part, but you can do yourself favors with squats and deadlift. And that walking thing I talked about earlier.
Yeah it must be hella fine for sitting on but not much else sorry
[Lewd]Or for it sitting on you [/lewd]

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
>People taking me seriously are fun to mess around with!
is the same thing as
>Ha, jokes on them, I was only pretending to be ********!
Sounds like someone's a little anal pained by my fun. Would you like some Aloe Vera for that?

I always come prepared.

Top Bottom