• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i also know the people with the good room parties and make sure to bring my own supplies to help out >: D

this con is the boring one for me, didn't even get to dance at the silly all ages rave thing with the waifu because she had a panel early this morning. it's still fun and it was nice hearing people get excited about my cosplay, but it's still a pretty standard con and i can't shenanigan quite as much.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I just learned that 2 our of top 3 players are moving in together for april then the 3rd comes back from Burma at the end of the month too
so much for me getting top 3 at locals for the summer tournament sessions
sounds like the dfw smash house. i think it's mostly smash4 players now, but a lot of the tops all live together with a semi-retired player and basically beat each other up all day.

though i'm not sure how many have moved out, as of now...

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
You said you were drunk, not high.

If you're actually touting that test as legitimate, you should be able to block every single mixup in Guilty Gear then, because they're all slower than that.
drunk, high, who bothers to remember when it was like 5 months ago or something

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
>Mai fav annie may is Hatsoony Meekooo

Ah ****, I just left /v/. You can't hit me with this **** as soon as I leave spawn bruh.
It's too early.png

Edit: ****, these coffee-cup reaction images are versatile as ****.

Further Edit: When you realize your former lingual eloquence has been lost.
feeling.jpg
Kurri ★ Kurri ★ , /v/ is garbage. That is true. However, it's something magnificent to realize just how garbage a board can be.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Ah ****, I just left /v/. You can't hit me with this **** as soon as I leave spawn bruh.
View attachment 100953

Edit: ****, these coffee-cup reaction images are versatile as ****.
Why the **** are you on /v/? That place is garbage. Only good parts of 4chan are /w/ /wg/ and /d/ with the occasional /g/ for desktop threads

edit: and /a/

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
damn, bleck bodies pms yet again
View attachment 100899
old af milla, was high off my *** when I did it though
for the record, this wouldn't have been quick enough reaction time to account for the missed tech vs tech in place mix-up. Since Ganon's side-b wind up is like... 15 frames I think? and tech in place in 26 frames, you'd have to identify that they didn't miss the tech within 11 frames or less. I say "or less", because to catch tech in as well, you'd need to be spaced back some most likely. So ganon's effective start-up against tech in place or tech away would be increased to compensate for his travel time.

So no, your reaction isn't quick enough for this. Your best was nearly 17 frames, and not even consistently that low, yet you would need likely less than 11 frames reaction or they could just mix-up missed tech and tech in place and get out on average half the time unless you started using a different method of option coverage (down-b could work, for example).

Last edited:

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
for the record, this wouldn't have been quick enough reaction time to account for the missed tech vs tech in place mix-up. Since Ganon's side-b wind up is like... 15 frames I think? and tech in place in 26 frames, you'd have to identify that they didn't miss the tech within 11 frames or less. I say "or less", because to catch tech in as well, you'd need to be spaced back some most likely. So ganon's effective start-up against tech in place or tech away would be increased to compensate for his travel time.

So no, your reaction isn't quick enough for this. Your best was nearly 17 frames, and not even consistently that low, yet you would need likely less than 11 frames reaction or they could just mix-up missed tech and tech in place and get out on average half the time unless you started using a different method of option coverage (down-b could work, for example).

CORY said:

Bleck

Smash Master
that guy with the cowboy bebop dvds? that's a regular guy

that guy going to a con dressed up as his favorite hentai character and buying mousepads with little **** on them? you better believe that's a ****in' weeb

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Bleck Bleck That much is a good thing. One always has to hide their power levels. ...Speaking of anime, I just finished Witch Craft Works and am watching the OVA now. I was expecting it to be good, but it was even better than I thought it would be.

Kagari pls

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Who remembers that classic game Evolve from 2015? Remember seeing all the media being ridiculously hype about it without really being able to say why? Maybe remember vaguely?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M4RwGwQslM
I had forgotten about it lmao. ****'s deader than dead. I remember thinking it looked like a cool concept, but then nobody talked about it except the people involved in marketing it to us

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
My bad guys. The Muscle Spirit messed up and said Snake Eyez will take NCR, not FR.

Also found my Pokken main (if I ever get a Wii U and Pokken):

Snake Eyez been flexin'.
'Miring.

snake eyez does the gief things I dream of. He links pokes into SPD way smooth: I end up doing it too early and missing. RIP

I swear he's the secret descendant of Jesus, cause the dude instills the fear of the Lord into your very soul

Also damn I miss green hand way much. Catch myself doing the inputs for it and getting squat in SFV. I know he's still fun without it, but green hand was the bomb. I can't be the only dude missing that gem of a move!
I loved Green Hand. Jumping away from me? Let me close in the distance with a Green Hand or two.

Helsong

Smash Ace
Who remembers that classic game Evolve from 2015? Remember seeing all the media being ridiculously hype about it without really being able to say why? Maybe remember vaguely?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M4RwGwQslM
I had forgotten about it lmao. ****'s deader than dead. I remember thinking it looked like a cool concept, but then nobody talked about it except the people involved in marketing it to us
I was pretty excited for a game like Evolve, asymmetrical multiplayer is always a fun concept.
But it got blasted to hell and back for their DLC practices and that soured people enough that it didn't really take off at launch like expected. The marketing hype train unfortunately is capable of being derailed by the internet collectively turning against you(and hating on DLC practices is the easiest thing to do these days). And of course, the issues talked about in the video just sealed it's fate.

Like, executed properly, this could have been a lot of fun and successful. It reminded me of a less deep version of Giants: Citizen Kabuto multiplayer, and that game was buttloads of fun(but it didn't sell well).

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
They're better because they only last like 1hr each but your **** takes at least 4h30 per cour

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
A cour is a scheduling season, as in Fall Winter Spring Summer and so on, it lasts 13 episodes. A two-cour anime is a 24-26 episode series. 52 episodes is 4-cour, etc.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

1FD

Smash Ace
**** I love the interenet. I don't have my own comupter or cell phone or anything so dont usually get internet but I have a lot of friends that travel so I get to house sit and dog sit and stuff a lot and when I do I just love googling ****.
People do so much cool stuff and barf it up into the youtube vortex and whatever else and it's just so cool to see.
been hopping between 3 houses since I got back, crispy gone since early Dec, nausi gone since mid Feb, ambios gone since earlier this month, so everywhere I go it's just internet internet internet and it's sick

been catching up on smash both pm and melee and science and things like Netflix
**** ya Netflix
wifi and **** is keeping me up super late every night no wonder nobody sleeps around here

Top Bottom