• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
B-but I didn't even get to use this one due nightly backup ;_;

And I'd just go santatar in that case anyway 9.9

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna feel stupid for temporarily making myself a subject, but this is never going to be mentioned unless I say it now

It's my 20th birthday today :happysheep:

Helsong

Smash Ace
I'm gonna feel stupid for temporarily making myself a subject, but this is never going to be mentioned unless I say it now

**** YEAH LETS GO OUT AND GET HAMMERED AND ****.

Wait, that's next year.
Well, LET'S GO OUT AND GET THE REST OF US HAMMERED WHILE YOU DRINK SODA OR SOME WEAKSAUCE ****.

Happy Birthday!

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Izaw's kind of a douche (especially after seeing that shameful display of begging and harassment), but what I'm wondering is why Zero didn't just let the replays get uploaded in the first place. "I don't want to feed into his bragging?" Okay, they were casuals. Who cares if Izaw almost beat you in casuals. Nobody should give a **** unless it's a tournament set. Are we afraid of people being braggarts or something?

I'll never understand (some) Smashers.

Smooth Criminal

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
twitch is streaming every pokemon movie http://www.twitch.tv/twitchwatchespokemon
This is the real reason twitch decided to program rechat into their VODs.

Izaw's kind of a douche (especially after seeing that shameful display of begging and harassment), but what I'm wondering is why Zero didn't just let the replays get uploaded in the first place. "I don't want to feed into his bragging?" Okay, they were casuals. Who cares if Izaw almost beat you in casuals. Nobody should give a **** unless it's a tournament set. Are we afraid of people being braggarts or something?

I'll never understand (some) Smashers.

Smooth Criminal
Maybe he didn't want to receive messages of **** everyday from people he doesn't know about cause he lost once to a "random" player? I mean I think Zero should've went with giving the replays anyway, but I don't really blame ZeRo for not wanting to share it, especially to a guy like Izaw.

But whatever, it's a dumb situation anyway. At least ZeRo knows it.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Enjoy being 20 because several years from now, you will be faced with unexpected career opportunities and forks on the road. You'll wish it was back to much simpler times, back when you could've gone into wrestling school and started in the indies. Back before the career fork in the road...

Oh uh... Happy birthday!

Vashimus

Smash Master

Wait, are you and @PootisKonga actually twins? Because that's ****ing adorable.

Happy 20th to you both, but tell your sis to visit us more, dammit.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
maaaaan I just missed KBR winning the whole damn tournament

it's just like pro wrestling, I seem to tune out whenever something exciting happens

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
@Bazkip continues his legacy of never losing to me

This strategy of "forfeit every time I do stupid ****" is working really well for him

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Manga Sweden drama is good.

Hey Binary Clone Binary Clone , I know you're busy, but can you tell me what you used to make that boss music?
I'm using Ableton Live 9 Suite at the moment. Even if you get the student discount, it's pretty stupid expensive. There is a pretty good trial version you can use, though, unless you can find it through... alternative means, which can certainly be done. Overall it's a very good tool.

If you're interested in making chiptunes (more strictly old-school) I'd recommend either MilkyTracker or FamiTracker, which are both free.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
maaaaan I just missed KBR winning the whole damn tournament

it's just like pro wrestling, I seem to tune out whenever something exciting happens
Who would they be? Obviously not Cena or Roman cause they aren't worthy of being them in this story.

I feel like it would be Kane vs. Big Show.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
man fchamp's surprisingly humble speech at the end was the best

he knows he got **** on and got made to look bad in the exhibition and lost the tourney

my admiration of kbr has grown a bunch but I think this was a semi-formative experience for fchamp too

Vashimus

Smash Master
Fchamp does act like an idiot, but his callouts against KBR were partly warranted. The guy flies all the way out to CA from Japan for SCR, doesn't even bother entering, and dodges every top player that wants to play him for friendlies saying he "has nothing to prove". Qué? Just because you won EVO doesn't mean you're invincible or can't be challenged. The community pretty much brought him to where he was by paying for his plane tickets, housing him, and paying for his meals out of generosity. The least you can do to is play the game.

He's also stated that his own local scene back home can't help him to improve and fighting top players in the US is his main priority. That's pretty much a smack in the face to his own Chilean scene who are working hard to keep the game alive, especially when he doesn't win all of his locals.

Very strong player though, and it's good he's acting more like an ambassador of the game now than before, so congrats to him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom