• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I've finally returned to PM for the first time in 7 months after playing nothing but Sm4sh and having a migrane hacking this extra 4th Wii for the past 18 hours that I left here in VA as a backup that my step-dad had held hostage which I tricked him into letting go of by giving him a fancy blazer that he forgot he bought for me to begin with. Woo~ ¦3

...Good lord, this feels so refreshingly weird, though. I've gotta break myself of so many Sm4sh habits now. Like thinking the C-Stick will charge smashes for me or remembering that I can now actually pursue enemies in the air without them dodging everything I throw at them. ¦D

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I've finally returned to PM for the first time in 7 months after playing nothing but Sm4sh and having a migrane hacking this extra 4th Wii for the past 18 hours that I left here in VA as a backup that my step-dad had held hostage which I tricked him into letting go of by giving him a fancy blazer that he forgot he bought for me to begin with. Woo~ ¦3

...Good lord, this feels so refreshingly weird, though. I've gotta break myself of so many Sm4sh habits now. Like thinking the C-Stick will charge smashes for me or remembering that I can now actually pursue enemies in the air without them dodging everything I throw at them. ¦D
Does that mean I can lose myself in your glorious sig again?

My gf never comes.

Take that as you will.
LEWD

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good afternoon, thread

(it's an option select, after low MK you either get a true combo/blockstring or you get to taunt)

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
good afternoon, thread

(it's an option select, after low MK you either get a true combo/blockstring or you get to taunt)
I had someone taunt me once. It was during a Karin mirror where I got my ass whooped because my Karin is TRASH. Maybe once I get better I'll figure out some "cool" option selects so I can taunt newbies too

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I need to start running 10 miles now.

...Who wants to assume my identity for 13 weeks and run for me?

Player -0

Smash Hero
Run 10 miles in one day or do you have 13 weeks to run 10 miles?

First one just remember to run every day consistently (speed doesn't really matter)

Second one is easy money. Done in like 3-4 days tops if you're in shape.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh yeah, Happy Leap Day!

It would've been interesting to be born today. I'd be like two instead of eight.
...Oh snap, speaking of being born, I forgot that this is my last week of being 24. I turn 25 next Tuesday on the 8th. Bummer. D:

I wonder if it'll actually be a decent birthday this year or if instead I'll be alone all day and get the Bison Treatment. -~-'

-sigh- I wish I was still in Texas. I mean, I'm moving back in a few weeks anyway, but I wish I was there now. :<

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Nerd list:

Alright Tier: American Nerds

Decent Tier: Nerds

Jabroni Jobber Tier: Dweebs (dumb weebs) nerds

Run 10 miles in one day or do you have 13 weeks to run 10 miles?

First one just remember to run every day consistently (speed doesn't really matter)

Second one is easy money. Done in like 3-4 days tops if you're in shape.
Varies from 1.5 to 10 miles in length daily. Pretty sure it'll be 10 miles towards the end of the 21 1/2 weeks.

A year ago I would be prepared but I've stopped running since then. My cardio's shot I think. It's shot like @Yung Mei 's chances of ever going out with that hotel gal.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
wtf how long are you running for 10 miles?

Are you doing a marathon or something? Like what's 8 min mile times 10.

That's 80. That's 80 minutes of 8 min mile.

Edit - I mean 8 min mile isn't really fast but 80 minutes of 8 min mile.

Last edited:

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman

Did not expect this LOL.
I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED WATCHING THIS AND OTHER ****TY MEME MUSIC REMIX VIDS BECAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ENJOY TORTURING ME.

The worst ones are those that just take a part of a song/soundtrack and loop it. Forever.

Actually, I take that back. **** the flintstones tune being made from random soundtracks. Why even.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
wtf how long are you running for 10 miles?

Are you doing a marathon or something? Like what's 8 min mile times 10.

That's 80. That's 80 minutes of 8 min mile.

Edit - I mean 8 min mile isn't really fast but 80 minutes of 8 min mile.
I don't know. It's all part of the US Marshals Basic Training Academy.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...So I can defeat a 10-Man team of PM Foxes jugglying me left and right with no problem but I can't beat a single Level 3 Luigi.

Wow. You could perfectly clean off the walls of NYC and Detroit with my current level of scrubbiness. ¦D

I love this game. Relearning is fun. XD

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
PSA: tomorrow isn't april fools. Tomorrow is MARCH 1st. Don't make the same mistakes I made.

EDIT: or today... depending on your timezone

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
went to a hipster cafe to watch slam poetry

first thing that happened: dude on stage tried to explain how NA ground is conflicted lands owned by aboriginal ppl and forcefully colonized, random ppl in the front row who didn't realize what that meant started cheering and clapping

wtf is this city

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
went to a hipster cafe to watch slam poetry

first thing that happened: dude on stage tried to explain how NA ground is conflicted lands owned by aboriginal ppl and forcefully colonized, random ppl in the front row who didn't realize what that meant started cheering and clapping

wtf is this city
No bodyslam? 4/10

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
is that based on anything because that's hilarious and I could totally see it in some mock RPG where everything breaks the fourth wall anytime you try to treat it like a normal RPG

Top Bottom