• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Idk about you guys, but I'll be going to evo for SFV. If melee is there too then dope, I can hang with smash homies. If PM/20xx is banned and we have to run a PM side event in hotel rooms, then dope, more hotel room parties.

This will be my 4th evo and the first one I can legaly drink at, gunna go hardddd at the AZ afterparty
I'll be going for SFV and Sm4sh (if it's there).

...And the Shaq Fu side tourney.

If you wanna go in party hard, get at me nerd. I'm talking my friends to come with me to EVO and three of them are the drinking hard types.

they should have beowulf's face
I'd kill for the Swiss Superman making his debut in Lucha Underground's Temple.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Jolteon is probably the worst. That or the ****ing fairy one.

Actually no, they're all equally bad. (Except Espeon)
Jolteon is kind of an ugly design, not gonna lie.
The fairy one is super dumb, but it's so dumb that it just seems kind of cute.
You guys are killing me.

It's a lot of work to get these spikes right in the morning, y'know?

...what? You thought it was just naturally that way?

Last edited:

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, my favourites probably Sceptile and others I like are Rampardos, Luxray, Flygon and Krookodile just to name a few

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
Gengar's just a dead Clefable, what fun is that?
That doesn't change whether it looks cool or not lol, and I don't necessarily like Gengar or Haunter more than the other tbh. They're both pretty cool, I just evolve any Haunter I have into a Gengar so it gets stronger

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
EVO games lineup get announced tonight be ready.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
So my stream totally got invaded by a bunch of lovely people last night, and I'm very happy about that. Also people are calling me smash Jesus cause I guess I kinda look like the J man these days lol. Anyway, just wanted to do a shout out to the people that stopped by and found entertainment in my shenanigans. Also I hope things are going good for you peeps on smashboards, I hardly get on here anymore, and it's a shame because you guys are awesome. Hopefully I'll stop being a buster and post more.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
Guys should I be an electrical engineer or software engineer.
Uh, depends. I personally hate electrical engineering, but that's because I'm much more attracted to high levels of abstraction.

Electrical engineering is going to be waaay more low-level. It'll be about circuits and logic gates at first, then get more complicated when you get into things like instruction set architecture and how to design CPUs. But this is more down to the wires and transistors level of complexity. A lot of the time EE doesn't even really have a lot of modern coding in it, mostly stuff like VHDL representations of circuits instead of things like what most people think of as programming.

Software engineering I also dislike, but for the same reason, and that's why I do computer science instead of computer/software engineering. If you like working in assembly, optimizing things perfectly, and having total control, it'll be better. Those abilities are good and valuable, but again, it's pretty low levels of abstraction for me personally. Memory management is often done manually, you need to deal with the stack, and you need to learn about buffers and preventing buffer overflows and using floats and hex and stuff because you'll be using them frequently, and their representations on the bit level actually matter pretty much all the time, unlike in higher levels of abstraction.

It mostly comes down to the level of abstraction you like, in my opinion. Software engineering will see you doing more code, while electrical engineering will give you more of an understanding of how things work on the physical level of how computers are actually constructed out of wires and transistors.

Top Bottom