• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Fortress Fortress yeah man but the last time I played street fighter was like, 17 years ago on the SNES so I just assumed things must've changed since then. I'll add you on steam when I go back home in the next few days; I'm on vacation and the Internet in this hotel is terrible

and I just figured a stick would give me more of a chance at being competent at this game thus making me enjoy it more. I'm probably gonna go with the Q1. Thanks guys.

Fortress

Smash Master
Fortress Fortress yeah man but the last time I played street fighter was like, 17 years ago on the SNES so I just assumed things must've changed since then. I'll add you on steam when I go back home in the next few days; I'm on vacation and the Internet in this hotel is terrible

and I just figured a stick would give me more of a chance at being competent at this game thus making me enjoy it more. I'm probably gonna go with the Q1. Thanks guys.
Some mechanics have been added on top of the ST skeleton, sure, but all of the fundamentals you need are still there, and you can still learn them within the context of Ultra, and apply them elsewhere.

Bleck

Smash Master
What would be your criteria then, for men being physically stronger?
you would need to subject men and women of similar skeletal structure to a significant period of physical training that involves identical regiments, including activity and diet, and measure the results, adjusting accordingly for the existence of sexist social strata that exist that undermine female physical development from an early age

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
you would need to subject men and women of similar skeletal structure to a significant period of physical training that involves identical regiments, including activity and diet, and measure the results, adjusting accordingly for the existence of sexist social strata that exist that undermine female physical development from an early age
But MRA Weekly told me that women can't do sports, their bodies are too frail and muscles too weak. The Red Pill Monthly also told me that sexism is a ploy started by Femi-Nazis and SJWs to give them more rights.

Trust me, I should know, I'm part of GamerGate

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
I know you guys were talking sports but I'll drop this here for you.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/...fantry-officer-school-by-experiments-end.html

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/sto...p-short-marines-infantry-experiment/71979146/

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/11/14/pt-standards-in-question-for-women-in-combat.html

In the first article it states specifically for IOC that female infantry officer candidates were not expected to uphold the same physical standard as the male counterparts. Every other form of test have had the same standards required of both genders which resulted minor success.

Testing is still ongoing mind you, and I guarantee every single person in the continued project testing is in ABSOLUTE support of this being successful.

What I've cited above is not my opinion.
I believe that women can eventually bring equal value in combat designated roles as some women have passed/met the Physical Fitness standards in basic infantry not to mention the two women who successfully made it through Ranger school. I fully hope that "gender roles" in the military are disposed with. However, the women who have passed have proven statistically to be "excellent/outstanding" (layman military grading for judging one's physical prowess) and there has been talk of lowering the standard for the "average".

I'm not going to entertain any comments on military policies, "supposed" sexism, or anything else of that nature.
What I've shown above is that the average woman at this current moment is unable to preform the same standard the average male can.
Extra Note: If you believe basic infantry school or even regular PT requirements are above what the average person should be capable of then you really need to sit down and evaluate your own level of fitness before coming at me with some bull****. lol

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
How about you nerds shut up and talk about how godlike my Sagat in Ultra is instead?

Good news, I got Ultra working 60 FPS on my setup.

Bad news, I still gotta go buy it.

Why would he just be a lurker?
I don't know. Maybe he doesn't wanna take sides.

May you all have a foxy new year
I'm going to since Genesis 3 is next to FurCon. That is going to be one hell of a weekend.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
none of the flames actually go where they hit 90% of the time, your flamethrower's range is entirely dependent on your ping, and you can both hit someone from a mile away, and then at the same time not hit someone right next to you, because the netcode didn't feel like it

actually I might as well show where I got that gfy

pyro is an unfinished class that nobody bothered to complete 8 years after the game's release, it's wild

Bazkip

Smash Master
TF2's always been really screwy about...pretty much everything.
It's basically a core aspect at this point lol.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
wait no I take back that last "good morning" post, I found something better for you all to wake up to

CONTENT WARNING: extremely heterosexual, obviously

wiztick

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xhudayoloswagx
volvo pls
and mind you there in the middle of developing competitive matching making now, tf2 stays being silly

im at the dentist in new year's eve and now noone at the office wants to go near me because i developed permanent ***** face.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
How about you nerds shut up and talk about how godlike my Sagat in Ultra is instead?

Good news, I got Ultra working 60 FPS on my setup.

Bad news, I still gotta go buy it.

I don't know. Maybe he doesn't wanna take sides.

I'm going to since Genesis 3 is next to FurCon. That is going to be one hell of a weekend.
why'd you quote me then edit it out, nerd.

Fortress

Smash Master
Fight me. I'm not even that good and I bet I can embarrass you.

If I win, I'm right, if I'm wrong, I get to learn some ****, so it's a win/win.

Why play Ultra when Xrd is the superior fightans?
Because Street Fighter is superior. Learn your fundamentals, son. I love Guilty Gear, and I'll tell you that any day of the week.

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Two hours before new years dumb firework show from burj khalifa and a building near it is entirely engulfed in falmes, not good

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
I once put a ton of fireworks in a potty training toilet; that **** flew so high. Part of the toilet landed in my yard, while the lid landed on top of my garage.

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
When uploading to youtube the parentheses are automatically removed from the title. Is there any way to fix this at all? It's very annoying having to go through every vid I upload and add the parentheses back in?

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Sleep Apnea confirmed.

I will have to probably use a CPAP machine for the rest of my life orz
my dad has sleep apnea and uses the mask thing. he says it's not that bad and gives you a great night's sleep. plus it stops you from snoring so your wife will probably appreciate that.
you'll be okay dude, you're only gonna get healthier from this diagnosis

Mystletaynn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mystletaynn
3DS FC
3909-8402-8213
Somehow managed to pull a 3.79 GPA out of my ass for this semester, it saved my scholarship anyway, bumping cumulative from 2.86 to 3.04.

Finally made that silly oppressive 3.7 Dean's List requirement as well. Good ****.

Top Bottom