• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Fortress

Smash Master
'Fun' is nailing my inputs 100% of the time. That second session? I didn't drop a single set, but that doesn't mean **** to me when I can't do something elementary like perform an everyday Buster.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Confirmed fraud, you should have dodged it, ninja squirtle style, with them reaction times.

Are you ok, though?
Yeah

I woulda dodged it but I was too drunk to realize it fell over until Ifelt something Hit my leg

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
shKqdxi.png

oh man I can't wait for the next year of nothing to happen

Lizalfos

Smash Master
the third impact happened, I am currently tang
I much prefered 2nd impact sean was far stronger in it.
'Sperging' is nailing my inputs 100% of the time. That second session? I didn't drop a single set, but that doesn't mean **** to me when I can't do something elementary like perform an everyday Buster.
- - -
PRAISE THE CALENDAR GODS

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
User was warned for this post
Relevant: currentl in a 3s tornament

Gettin ****ed

Sf movemnt options are **** like damn

Last edited by a moderator:

Fortress

Smash Master
Relevant: currentl in a 3s tornament

Gettin ****ed

Sf movemnt options are **** like damn
I hope that post was flagged for ignorance. Assuming you called them trash just because it's not Smash's ADHD level of movement.

Push your buttons. Use your normals. Do I need to come down there and teach you?

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Normals are stupid I just want to mash specials to win please thanks.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I hope that post was flagged for ignorance. Assuming you called them trash just because it's not Smash's ADHD level of movement.

Push your buttons. Use your normals. Do I need to come down there and teach you?
All Ido is spaxe with normals becauae stick balls are cancer

Bazkip

Smash Master
Last night was hella fun
Why do I still feel bad
Oh right, alcohol lol

Happy new year PMS!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Happy new year, everyone.
May your days be filled with great effort.
Never give in to despair.
Fight the good fight of hope.
Break free from the scrub mentality.
Abuse mechanics optimally.
Destroy jealousy.
Give charitably of time, talent, and treasure.
And you may have a fulfilling life.

The first thing I did in in 2016 was watching American Sniper.
The movie was very good. Managing to keep the interest of the watchers for more than 2 hours is a feat. I thought a bit about what I didn't really like/what the film could've done better, but all really could come up with was how painlessly the MC seemed to adapt to normal life in the end and his purity that kind of pokes at the borders of believability. Though the first point is excusable since the MC spends such a long while getting ready for normal life, and the second point, as I already mentioned only slightly pushes the limits, still staying within them and creating a pretty good portrait of a "hero" (this word smells like discussion).

I guess there were some other things that I feel it could've delved into better, but that that would've probably made it too colossal and since other movies have explored those things before there's no real point to it either.

It popped in my mind that I couldn't really tell for sure if the movie was about the war or the character. I guess that means it did what it set out to do?

Anyhow, happy new years folks.
The book was better.
Nah but for real they probably go more into stuff. (I haven't seen the movie tho)

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
for my new years resolution, I decided to have a really good nap, so I slept for 14 hours instead of caring about new years. I made some good decisions for once

also, good morning

Lizalfos

Smash Master
for my new years resolution, I decided to have a really good nap, so I slept for 14 hours instead of caring about new years. I made some good decisions for once

also, good morning

The real question is why doesn't mario just throw out objects in front of himself.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
My new year's kinda sucked for me haha but all of my guests had a fun time so that's good =)

Top Bottom