• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Haven't did a FG video drop in a good bit but last one of 2015 nerds.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The law of comparative advantage, and the benefits offered by the division of labour, suppose that people ought do what they have an advantage in for societal optimality. Furthermore, there exists in humans significant trait differences concerning sexual dimorphism, general physical strength, and it what areas, being such. Being laws, and objective observations about the world, they a priori cannot be sexist in their formulation or conclusion.
Principles of equality are often absurd and ill-defined, without base in the natural law, opposed by the natural law, and generally unhelpful to the common welfare of humanity.
In most cases, when people try to define and institute it as a policy, it becomes a policy of envy and greed.

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Just dinged 2016 here!! Happy new year to you nerds in like 6 hours. Time to set resolutions that will never happen Kappa

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I never understood why people made resolutions they end up breaking less than a week into the new year. Wouldn't it make more sense to make changes the time you identify a certain problem?

What? I'm not getting into the holiday spirit? What I mean to say was memez lol.
toystorywoodymaymay.png

Vashimus

Smash Master
Party your butts off but be safe, guys. You know how crazy people can act around New Year's, drunk drivers especially.

See you guys next year.

Last edited:

eideeiit

Smash Ace
The first thing I did in in 2016 was watching American Sniper.
The movie was very good. Managing to keep the interest of the watchers for more than 2 hours is a feat. I thought a bit about what I didn't really like/what the film could've done better, but all really could come up with was how painlessly the MC seemed to adapt to normal life in the end and his purity that kind of pokes at the borders of believability. Though the first point is excusable since the MC spends such a long while getting ready for normal life, and the second point, as I already mentioned only slightly pushes the limits, still staying within them and creating a pretty good portrait of a "hero" (this word smells like discussion).

I guess there were some other things that I feel it could've delved into better, but that that would've probably made it too colossal and since other movies have explored those things before there's no real point to it either.

It popped in my mind that I couldn't really tell for sure if the movie was about the war or the character. I guess that means it did what it set out to do?

Anyhow, happy new years folks.

Bazkip

Smash Master
I've been sitting at home feeling bad about myself when all of the sudden an old friend messages me out of the blue, asking if I have plans for tonight. They tell me that a bunch of my friends are hanging out, and that they all wanted me there.

I'm crying.

It's already looking like it's going to be a good new year.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
new year's eve was typical because it was spent at my house by myself with my family doing not much and not drinking

so here I am in my room listening to the ghost in the shell ost and playing melty blood

on the plus side I finally realized why my landing aerial links never work because I can't plink too early otherwise I incur extra landing lag from entering an attack in the first few frames before I land, so my usual scrubby strategy of plinking all of my inputs doesn't work lmao

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Neighbors were loud af and I can't believe I managed to sleep through that

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Not the first time I've spent this holiday alone, and it won't be the last. ...No big deal though, because

Fortress

Smash Master
I'll point out that while I did win over three quarters of those sets, I'm beyond wildly disappointed in my performance. I'm also furious.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well 30 minutes left till its the new year in the Midwest CST folks. Watching Prison School for some reason and have a headache so took some asprin for it.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
yeah probably a combination of strong chin/profile view/dark hair

anyway, things I hope that happen in 2016 that are smash/fgc related:
I get top 8 at a reasonably-sized event
I actually go to a regional/national
melty blood gets released on steam with an english patch and good netplay
which means I can hopefully actually start getting decent at melty blood and gain some traditional fighting game fundamentals/insticts
I hope PM's tournament numbers stay steady or increase
I hope nintendo leaves smash4 alone so I can stop hearing about and start to hope for the possibility of the return of the pmdt
I hope a good competitive standalone platform fighter is made by somebody

Top Bottom