• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I wasn't drinking that much then. Well I was, but not like blackout drunk or nothing. I should also add that my mind is normally in the gutter, it just requires the right environment to really show off. In this case, PMS talking about butts.

fwiw, I'm sober right now and I still kinda want to do the whole time traveling butt grope adventure.
Hot but probably illegal outta ten

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
It's funny, I almost never have issues spelling when I'm drunk. The content of what I type tends to get pretty dumb/kinky/weird, though.
Right, alcohol lowers inhibitions, and that doesn't always mean that the clarity with which one articulates their feelings and thoughts is gonna take a dive.
I've had butts on the mind since last night, I blame all of you. Equally and lovingly, clockwise.
.jpg?

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
My fiancee has the greatest butt. <3

Smooth Criminal
Can it compare with mine? I haven't even brought up the power mine holds....

It was good enough that some random kid grabbed it in high school. That was a weird time. It was also why I only ever went to the Cafeteria ONCE. You know, reasons!

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
thread title kinda feels empty without the v3.6 blah blah

and I would sleep, but my cat has taken the one position on the bed to rule them all
the very middle, preventing me from sleeping on either side of the bed.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Bought my plane tickets for Genesis now I need to register and grab a hotel room which I wont be able to do for another two weeks. Time to grab mad overtime till then.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace

and I would sleep, but my cat has taken the one position on the bed to rule them all
snuggle the cat

CORY

wut
BRoomer

I'm sure you're bigger than your cat. Just go lay on it to teach it a lesson.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Bought my plane tickets for Genesis now I need to register and grab a hotel room which I wont be able to do for another two weeks. Time to grab mad overtime till then.
if you need help finding a place to stay, my buds and i are still looking for people to room with us. Total per person (if we got 5 people) would be 150 per person.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
if you need help finding a place to stay, my buds and i are still looking for people to room with us. Total per person (if we got 5 people) would be 150 per person.
Definitely keep you offer on the table. I also have 3 other players who are mostly melee heads going as well and they still haven't bought their tickets yet but registered already and haven't got a room yet. Need to see the process on that in the next week or two then to make sure.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Definitely keep you offer on the table. I also have 3 other players who are mostly melee heads going as well and they still haven't bought their tickets yet but registered already and haven't got a room yet. Need to see the process on that in the next week or two then to make sure.
just stay with us, we got pm 8)

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
God, playing the game. Did it go somewhere or something?
It's right here, in my SD card.
Even though I think people handled things in cowardly ways (not literally sacrificing themselves and the community and Project M for the greater good or something like that) I will continue to play 3.6 twice every week for hours with my cousins when I'm over at their house.
It's right here, in my heart.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I vividly remember the last 3.0 trailer by heart, solely b/c I was in the middle of one of the notably worse panic attacks I've ever had + seeing that almost immediately after it was made calmed me down.

...I don't feel like a DnB song is supposed to make one cry. oops.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Trying to see if its worth trying to talk to my parents about going to smash n splash this summer lmao

If I went I'd probably have to have my mom take me unless I get a car within that timespan (which is kind of likely) and I feel like doing a 6 hour drive(which might not be too likely). I'd have family members in Chicago who could house me but my parents think I'm too socially awkward to do stuff like that or go out on my own without getting tricked by someone and I can't argue otherwise

Trying to go to a friends house to play smash with him and like 7 others tomorrow and it took me like 2 hours of arguing to get them to let me go lol

MLGF

Smash Lord
Twas like that for my first tournament too.

Parents said that it would be ran by pedophiles or something of that nature, it was silly.

Ironically this tournament was Apex 2013... so...

Mom: 1
Me: 0

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace
My first tourney was in 2004, for Melee. Parents told me the other players would make fun of me for being a girl.

Joke's on them, they made fun of me for playing a really ****ty Marth.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Sounds about right. In the context of gaming communities, don't expect to get teased for what's between your legs. ...Do expect to get teased if you haven't taken the time to

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Mfw my parents let me go to a metal concert alone in the next city when I was 15

You guys

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Odd, first tourney I went to people didn't trash talk me even though I got ****in' destroyerino'd

Midwest people must be nice or something. :cool:
Edit: Or maybe I have a selective memory.
Or maybe they didn't feel I was that typa person to speak the garbage.
Or maybe it's just white male privilege.

Last edited:

Fortress

Smash Master
It's right here, in my SD card.
Even though I think people handled things in cowardly ways (not literally sacrificing themselves and the community and Project M for the greater good or something like that) I will continue to play 3.6 twice every week for hours with my cousins when I'm over at their house.
It's right here, in my heart.
Only twice a week? For a couple hours? Man, I can't remember the last time I was stuck in that position. My fourth CRT is under the far one. My fifth is in my room. #deckedout #tournamentboys #whoneedsavenue

xquqx

Smash Apprentice
My first tournament I was told I was "at least as good as a level 7 cpu". In reality, I was probably much worse, but I did successfully use my "CPU" tag to trick the commentator on stream to just ignore game one of my set thinking it was a practice thing vs a computer.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I'm already cool with supporting whatever game projects former PM devs may show months/years from now, but I could only wonder where they would/could be announced since the PM social media accounts are supposed to be dead... and if the guys would be comfortable with saying "From the developers of Project M" in the trailers/crowdfunding pages.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Guys help me out here:

I know people ain't stupid, they can figure out what I mean by stuff, but I don't want people boiling the position down to a caricature.
Still not sure what to do about that. Put in a bunch of text I think is relevant and important to understanding the nuance of the position and I'll be hit with the tl;dr with a billion ups.
Put little text in with simplicity and it'll be attacked based on that caricature. I want to arm the document and people against potential objections first rather than the responses getting buried.
"Something concision soul wit something" - poet

I suppose I could have the caricature in a tl;dr and the nuance, that way I can just point to the other, but then people'll just look at the tl;dr and downlike / ignore the rest.
Maybe the solution is just gitting gud at writing

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
My first tourney was a ffa items on at an anime convention.

My groups of friends (who formed from practicing for that lolz, and meeting someone from after it who remembered my homemade smashboards T-shirt) ran their tourneys after that for several years.

With no compensation...

Man, that was dumb of us...

Oh well, we also ended up running moast3, so it turned out well on the end.

Top Bottom