• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mystletaynn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mystletaynn
3DS FC
3909-8402-8213
iunno I always preferred light smiles, they just look better imo

unless you have really good teeth like shroomed or something, congrats on the genetics if you do

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
its 4:29am and im high on sleep deprivation, i agre solid 8 when you ignore mainstream media propagadna

edit: 4:30 now wheeeee
That REM rebound though.

Why do so many people shun light smiles in favor of open-mouthed ones? The former are far more genuine and the latter are always just a tiny bit of straining away from feeling unhealthily forced.
/bias
Why even smile at all? Why not just look really really strong and just clench your jaw?

I rarely smile. Now that I'm trying it more, I feel the ends of my mouth tremble.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
That REM rebound though.

Why even smile at all? Why not just look really really strong and just clench your jaw?

I rarely smile. Now that I'm trying it more, I feel the ends of my mouth tremble.
**** pretending to be really really strong, I wanna be happy

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I've been having the worst sore throat/coughing fits in the past two days and I hate it so much. already nearly used up a pack of halls in the past 7 hours alone, to little effect. help

Finally...? Wait... But an anime is motivating people to be strong? But...How? Wait...I should be happy? Or angry? How can this be? My head hurtadgakjdgkjadokjnadojgnvaopdfngvaisdfnviabsfigbi agiadii agkjodkjgnvaoerkngovaernogunroaegioraebgioirjaldgaldg
people no-sell roman reign's one punch all the time

no-selling saitama's one punch ends in your entrails all over the ground

conclusions are obvious, folks

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So @Strong Bad @Umbreon CORY CORY

I don't know if guys remember how bat**** insanely I was laughing when we played that Type 3 Stamina match and I was Dr. Mario, but add a bathtub full of sugary sweet happy tears and that about sums me up right now. XD

Thank you Jolteon Jolteon for being ****faced drunk enough to give me the best laugh I've had in a month first thing in the morning. My only wish is that you actually did the money matches so I could have seen your Fapcoj at work. With live commentary, of course. <3

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
So @Strong Bad @Umbreon CORY CORY

I don't know if guys remember how bat**** insanely I was laughing when we played that Type 3 Stamina match and I was Dr. Mario, but add a bathtub full of sugary sweet happy tears and that about sums me up right now. XD

Thank you Jolteon Jolteon for being ****faced drunk enough to give me the best laugh I've had in a month first thing in the morning. My only wish is that you actually did the money matches so I could have seen your Fapcoj at work. With live commentary, of course. <3
any moneymatch he takes with me will have to be settled a time far in the future, you see
he kinda lives in the UK.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
It hit me that ive waited for hoodie ganon for over a year and now pmdt is kill

image.jpg

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I just slept for 13 hours.

Edit: catching up a little bit from last night, I actually have the nicest butt.

Last edited:

Helsong

Smash Ace

Alright we're gonna play a game. How good looking is this guy? 0-10
Plain physical attractiveness? 7. He's handsome and cute. I personally don't find anything about him that's my "type".

I just slept for 13 hours.

Edit: catching up a little bit from last night, I actually have the nicest butt.
I'd need to check this myself, but reliable testimony is good too. Leafeon Leafeon can you attest to this butt being nice?

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
that guy looks like the kind of guy who will tell you that all of his ex-girlfriends are "crazy" and then cheat on you in three months

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i think you have most of pms beat, odds. you flexed your butt and rose, like, six inches off the ground.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
Why do so many people shun light smiles in favor of open-mouthed ones? The former are far more genuine and the latter are always just a tiny bit of straining away from feeling unhealthily forced.
/bias
OOOOooohhhHHHH MY GOD.
SOMEONE GETS IT.

TEEtH =/= oH BOY WHATa HAPPY FUN TIME
WHIPPIDY DOO
I AM HAPPY MAN OBSERVE MY HAPPINESS
YAAAAaaYY

ANIMALS BARE THEIR TEETH WHEN THEY ARE UPSET
WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO BE UPSET
Every time my family wants to take holiday photos
it's always
"SMILE MORE"
"MORE TEETH"
"OK MAYBE A LITTLE LESS TEETH"
"NOW LOOK HAPPY"
"GOOD NOW VOGUE"
"WHOOPS YOU'VE STOPPED SMILING AGAIN"
"PLEASE STOP CROSSING YOUR EYES ITS SCARING THE CHILDREN"

CORY

wut
BRoomer
this is quite an odd character. seems cool, though.
OOOOooohhhHHHH MY GOD.
SOMEONE GETS IT.

TEEtH =/= oH BOY WHATa HAPPY FUN TIME
WHIPPIDY DOO
I AM HAPPY MAN OBSERVE MY HAPPINESS
YAAAAaaYY

ANIMALS BARE THEIR TEETH WHEN THEY ARE UPSET
WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO BE UPSET
Every time my family wants to take holiday photos
it's always
"SMILE MORE"
"MORE TEETH"
"OK MAYBE A LITTLE LESS TEETH"
"NOW LOOK HAPPY"
"GOOD NOW VOGUE"
"WHOOPS YOU'VE STOPPED SMILING AGAIN"
"PLEASE STOP CROSSING YOUR EYES ITS SCARING THE CHILDREN"

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Blazing Ambition Blazing Ambition I know, right? I personally just about never show my teeth because if I put more than just the bare minimum of effort into it, I end up doing this:
and that is an excellent way to scare living things other than myself. Which is wack, because I hate being cause for animals and people to not feel safe. ...Thus, my beef with my species about this; they do it all the time, and many of them are either too dense to understand that doing it open-mouthed is an easy means of making a face that would frighten the blind, too apathetic to care that they are acting in a way that is cause for concern, or, in rare cases, they do it deliberately.
Stupid humans.
/end rant

CORY

wut
BRoomer
FANG looks goofy as hell. I might learn him just for the sake of lols. Reminds me of my pocket Voldo from Soul Calibur.
yeah, he's definitely a wtf type character, from the looks of it. really wanna see more of his gameplay, hopefully he doesn't end up being trash ;x
I didn't expect to see this so soon
the battles look weird. like, is it atb? or how does it work?

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
LMAO WHAT THE **** IS THIS FANG BIRD BS LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

like really what the hell is that final ko he looks like a stupid ass pelican going flapflapflapflap\

he's so weirdly tall but doesn't move his arms out much and stands up straight all the time he just looks like garbage lmao

EDIT: WAIT I JUST REALIZED THIS ***** IS BASICALLY WALUIGI LMAO

Last edited:

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
yeah, he's definitely a wtf type character, from the looks of it. really wanna see more of his gameplay, hopefully he doesn't end up being trash ;x

the battles look weird. like, is it atb? or how does it work?
I honestly don't know, but it looks like they're going with the FF15 battle system

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I honestly don't know, but it looks like they're going with the FF15 battle system
is it trash? i don't really know anything about ff15. last one i played was... 13? i think? that first one that had lightning and snow and **** in it. i couldn't stand combat so i gave up real quick on it.

Top Bottom